Cabin28 Forum IndexCabin28
Cabin 28, The Keddie Murders
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
                Calendar

A MESSAGE TO ALL WEBSITE VISITORS, MEMBERS AND HOSTS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Marty's Brother




Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 74





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: A MESSAGE TO ALL WEBSITE VISITORS, MEMBERS AND HOSTS Reply with quote

A MESSAGE TO ALL WEBSITE VISITORS, MEMBERS AND HOSTS

It seems obvious that someone has something to hide somewhere in this matter otherwise this case would have long ago been solved. Since a dead man can't answer to charges being leveled against him it makes it that much easier to persist in making false and erroneous claims and misstatements to misdirect guilt away from oneself.

We don't know who the guilty parties are to these murders but since law enforcement has exonerated Martin Smartt of these crimes it is the responsibility of those that host this site to make it clear and undeniable that those that visit this site fully understand that such exoneration has in fact been made and that those that are truly responsible will one day be brought to justice and made to pay for their crimes.

Our family is shocked to learn that these “despicable low life’s”, whom ever they are, persist in pointing an accusing finger at a dead man for whom they know for a fact had nothing to do with these crimes.

Since we are satisfied that the false and erroneous information has been debunked by law enforcement we expect that the necessary changes will be made to this website so that all visitors are fully aware that the guilty parties are still walking the streets and are probably making erroneous posts to this website to ensure that they can remain free from the long arm of the law. Be warned someday you will pay the price for your sins.

Those that continue to lie and twist the truth in order to avert punishment will someday have to face the very truth they seek to distort and they themselves will be forced to accept the punishment they so richly deserve.

Marin Smartt’s family is now fully aware of the facts in this case and we will be watching each and every bit of information which is rendered upon this site and we will assure you that the truth and only the truth will be allowed to be posted on this site if it has anything to do with the desecration of our family’s name.

It is not our intention to halt the fair analysis or discussion of facts that will lead to the apprehension and conviction of the guilty parties, however we will not allow false and misleading information to be posted without substantiation!

We are not making threats and invite none! We are simply informing those who wish to make erroneous posts to be aware that if your facts are not correct you can expect to be called on them.

We have been assured by the hosts of this website that the proper corrections will be made so that a clear and factual picture will be presented so that the public will not be mislead by the perpetrators who knowingly make misleading allegations against the innocent parties who were ensnarled in this hideous affair from the beginning.

The Smartt Family


WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS

We have been in contact with all of Marty’s family members and have asked what anyone knew of this incident. To each and all of the family, including the children, it came as a shock. All with the exception of one of his siblings with whom Marty confided in more than anyone else.

As it turns out Marty was not the perpetrator of these crimes, but was in fact the target! It seems that Marty had came across the perpetrators car loaded down with marijuana, saw an opportunity to make a score, stole the car and the pot and booked!

As a result of their loss, the perpetrators seeking revenge, broke into the wrong cabin thinking that they had came upon Marty's family and killed these innocent people in retaliation for Marty ripping them off.

One can assume that this is the same story that Marty told the police and that is one of the reasons why he was cleared of these murders. The age-old case of “Someone being at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

In respect to the child that was kidnapped and thus murdered, that looks like a “crime of opportunity” whereas to commit an additional sex crime after the murders wouldn’t matter.

This is a story that we as a family can honestly believe that Marty could have been involved with. We are all sure that had he come across a car loaded with dope he would have taken the opportunity to try and make that kind of score as that was the nature of Marty. But to kill three innocent children and the mother, that was way out of Marty's realm.

As a father of five children himself, a stepfather to several more and an uncle to even more, Marty was revered by all children as just a big kid like themselves. Where ever Marty went children clung to him and wanted to play with him. He could bring a smile to just about any child that he met.

What was the reason Marty took off? That is a simple question to answer knowing Marty. Since he knew he was a hunted man for ripping off the perpetrators and he had a getaway car with their dope in it, he might as well get out of town while he could.

We believe that upon hearing of the murders Marty and Bo returned to clear themselves of these crimes otherwise why come back after stealing the goods, murdering four innocent people and come back to the scene of the crime just to get caught! That certainly doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, especially since his family lived far away in another state.

The perpetrators on the other hand had ever reason in the world to point the finger at Marty and Bo and that is exactly what is going on now! The police have known for 25 years where Marty lived and if they had evidence that could have been used to convict Marty, why have they let these murders go unsolved for so long?

The reason is obvious! They know who the perpetrators are but don’t have rock solid evidence to convict these people, knowing full well if they took these people to trial and lost the case on flimsy evidence, that they could never be able to be brought to trial again.

We feel that as each and every day that goes by, the guilty are coming closer and closer to being apprehended for their foul deeds. As more and more people come forward with the smallest bits of information the noose of justice tightens even tighter around the necks of these evil people.

The prevaricators and mockers who attempt to lead astray the public with their lies and innuendos posted on this website will in the end fail in their vile attempt to lead the truth away from their friends and cohorts. All of the guilty shall someday pay for their deeds.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
RICHARD MEEKS




Joined: 03 Oct 2005
Posts: 288





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: facts Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

Last edited by RICHARD MEEKS on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RICHARD MEEKS wrote:
you are going to have to do better than that Rolling Eyes


its not like we seen you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQ0fMub9Tc&mode=related&search= RICHARD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Curious Guest
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marty's Brother
Why don't you call the Plumas County Sheriffs Office and talk to them. If this is true, then maybe it will help in the case. It is a lead that could help.
Back to top
 
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure Marty's Brother has been in contact with the Plumas County Sheriff.

What amazes me about this case is the Meeks family. If this drug theft really happened and it was the real motive behind the murders, how could the Meeks family be so way off and so convinced of their own theory? They have believed for 25 years that Marty murdered Sue and all the kids merely because he was high or drunk and horny. And they know so much about this case and they were so close to the Sharp family?

I find that interesting.
Back to top
 
Stormy




Joined: 26 Jul 2006
Posts: 114





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! That is about a complete opposite of the way Marty has been portrayed on this board!

Either he: a) changed his way, for the better, after the murders b) was very two faced (acting differently around one group of people and another) c) or, the good people on this forum have been intentionally portraying him as a monster!

Who was the real Marty? So many people have come on this board, that knew Marty personally, and they all pretty much agree that he was not a nice person. He had a horrible attitude about females, he was a con artist, he had a bad temper, etc. It didn't sound like the children of Keddie were hanging off his skirt tails.

I don't think Marty left town the night of the murders and then came back to clear himself. Marilyn said he was in Keddie that night. I think after Marilyn woke up and saw Marty stiring the fire; that he probably stayed the rest of the night in his cabin.

Stormy



Marty's brother wrote:
Marty was revered by all children as just a big kid like themselves. Where ever Marty went children clung to him and wanted to play with him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Curious Guest
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard, they have not been in contact with them. So they need to call them and give them this information. Why are you getting on the Meeks? They seen the way Marty has acted, they have the right to their opinion until someone can provide proof that it wasn't Marty. Just like you have the right to your opinion. Who knows, maybe Marty was just saying this stuff just to point it in another direction. People have been known to do things to get the suspensions off of them. Heck they even have helped search for the victims which they have killed.
Back to top
 
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe Marty was cleared. If there is evidence exonerating him. I believe it. I don't think Dave Keller is a liar.
Back to top
 
Curious Guest
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if he won't provide the proof, which I don't see why he can't without naming names, then it would help clear up the misunderstandings everyone seems to have.
Back to top
 
Stormy




Joined: 26 Jul 2006
Posts: 114





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard time with this too. I could see how it could have been a case of mistaken identity, if the killer(s) had went into the cabin and killed everyone in there right way, no questions asked.

It didn't happen that way though. The killer(s) spent quite a while with their victims. Some speculate that the killer(s) were try to beat information out of the victims. You think they would have been able to tell that they were in the wrong house as soon as they started taking to the victims.

A couple of other thoughts come to mind. Maybe someone was trying to frame John and Dana for the drug ripoff and started spreading rumors about them.

Maybe Craig's yellow house was where the stolen marijuana was stashed. If John and Dana stole some drugs from the yellow house; then that is where the Marty/Bo connection comes into play.

Word of who did the smaller ripoff may have been confused with the bigger ripoff that Marty had done prior. Maybe one of John and Dana's "friends", with a big mouth, might have accidently told the wrong person about the ripoff they did. Then word got back to the original drug owners and they went looking for John and Dana.

Stormy



Marty brother wrote:
As a result of their loss, the perpetrators seeking revenge, broke into the wrong cabin thinking that they had came upon Marty's family and killed these innocent people in retaliation for Marty ripping them off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I do believe Marty was cleared. If there is evidence exonerating him. I believe it. I don't think Dave Keller is a liar.


LOL, that dog has Caricature , he was around with Reagan administration, he know how things should be.

Besides that I didn’t see Josh stick around . And he dose look like a guy who would walk a thousand miles.

If nothing else its someone for Valleyflyer to play with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first
i want to say i never lied about anything i said
some in here wanted to nickpick what i said and
then say i lied..well this new info shows that what i
said was maybe right and i have always said JOHN JOHN,
DANA AND MYSELF DRIVING MY " TAN TOYOTA CORONA
HATCHBACK STATION WAGON" did in fact ripped
off the yellow house and IT DID HAPPEN.

the question i have is when did marty rip off these
people as i know we ripped off the yellow house on
april 6th as it was 5 days before the murder
or should i say john john and dana ripped off the
yellow house with me driving not knowing what they
were up to til they got back in the car...i thought i
was doing a favor in driving them to east quincy.

the car by the way was a tan toyota corona station wagon
hatchback so everyone is clear on that.

**does anyone in marty's family know when MARTY ripped off
the drugs from the car as that would set the timeline a bit??

**was anything else but marijuana ripped off by marty from
the car?...acid sheets maybe as that would explain things
a little bit more??

look about marty and who he was..what we learned from his
ex wife and alot of others that he was alot of things...a scam
artists, drug dealer and others but again ill say i am not convinced
he is a murderer quite yet THO I AM STILL LEANING TOWARDS
THINGS BUT NOT CONVINCED YET.

second you want to nickpick and twist my words what i say
and alot of you were not there or never lived in quincy
and mp and others im talking to you. keller you have no excuse
as your a plumas resident and have been for a long time so
you know what im saying is basically true and it is just i get things
a bit confused at time since it has been 25 years plus plus i have
not been up to quincy for awhile and might get places and locations
a little mixed up but basically i got it pretty much on the mark.

it is the nickpicking on details and such that really frustrate me
and i really dont want to have anything else to do with this forum.
i did not have van at the time i was up there in quincy(1980-1982)
so you know and I DID DROP THEM OFF that night in a gravel
area and not right across from the turnout but near there and to
answer your question..letting them out at the turnout would be
dangerous as there is not much room if a car came barrelling off
the 70 and tried going down the driveway to keddie with me parked
there so it was safer for them and myself to park in the gravel area
and they could cross the 70 and go down the driveway at their own
leasure and when it was safe..also it let me able to have the car
pointed in the right direction going back towards the apartments.

anyone know the keddie turnout and seen it knows what im talking
about if someone stopped to let someone out and at that time of night.
the ones who never been there and dont know this and tends to nick
pick at me on this type of details..well your wrong as it would be very
dangerous to let someone out there at that time of night not knowing
if some drunk or someone driving fast might plow into you parked
like that as the turnout driveway is not that wide.

i am sure the nick pickers and people who want to start it with
everyone is going to say im lying again but how come alot of
what i say fits almost perfect or very well with alot others are
saying and the facts do too. mp, valley and some others never
lived up there nor were there at the time nor alot others and they
are the ones nickpicking and saying im lying..i dont think that is
fair. keller has lived there in quincy for awhile but i believe he
was not there at the time of the murders so i give him partial
credit in info but again he does not have the right to say such
things if he was not there at the time.

stormy and bluey..stay with it and dont let these people who
were not residents or there at the time let you discourage you
like they did me and if you knew me like bluey did meet me..
they would know i am telling the truth and dont lie nor the way
people portray me as in here.

MARTY'S BROTHER AND FAMILY...please p.m. me back as i wrote
an p.m. to ya all and would appreciate a response to it.

ILL BE WATCHING THE FORUM BUT I WONT BE RESPONDING
AS MUCH ANYMORE AS YOUR NOTICE I DELETED ALOT OF
MY POSTS AND NOT TO HIDE THINGS BUT TO DISTANCE ME FROM
THIS FORUM AS I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

I AM SO TIRED OF THE BICKERING, NICKPICKING AND
OTHER STUFF GOING ON HERE AND IT IS BOTH FRUSTRATING
AND JUST NOT WORTH ME GETTING INTO TO DEFEND MYSELF
ALMOST EVERY POST.


--craig--
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stationwagon is a type of car. A hatchback is another type of car. To say you had a stationwagon hatchback is a contradiction.

You said you were presently working at Albertsons.

You said you quit working at Albertsons three years ago.

You said you never lied.

You asked me to prove you were lying. I did. Now you come and lie some more? Nobody believes you. you established yourself as a liar so live with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
sweetpea31204




Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 603





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig why is it that you didnt drive them down to the cabin? did you know that something was going to happen? or did someone follow you there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address  
gypsey2




Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Posts: 472

Location: quincy



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe Marty stole a car with pot in it. I can buy into the idea that he stole the pot, but not the car too. When he went to Reno, Wade and richards mother were sure it was in Dee's car. He did't drive my car ( a little red station wagon), and he must have been dropped off at the Meek's house after returning. Why else would he have asked richards mother to drive him back out to Keddie? If he had my car, he would'nt have needed a ride.

God bless...

gypsey Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont remember sweatpea
not at all and just remember i went
and picked them up at ganser park and drove
them out to keddie and drop them off across the hwy
from the keddie turnout..gravel area
and drove back to the apartments.

alot of my memory is blank and i remember pieces
of the time up there but not alot as i think it was so
stressful and a bad memory for me that i dont want
to remember things and the things i do remember i do
so in pieces and tend to fook it up a little in some ways
as my memory not that good on the stuff i do remember.

i dont know how to explain it...i guess it is like someone
went to war and some horrible things happen and you sorta
of recess it to a point where you dont remember pieces of things
that happen to you and you also at the same time have some other
memories that haunt you and you cant really understand
them as you have only pieces or part of the whole story.
it is that way with me as i cant remember things or when i do
i cant remmeber them completely to where they make sense
and i get only pieces of the stuff i remember.

i also have ADHD which makes it even worse and it is like i
know this happen but it just cant remember the facts or the pieces to make sense of it all or what happened during that time. i am
not saying this is why i contradict myself as you say i do but
most of this is NICKPICKING BY SOME IN HERE but some of
it could be this also. I HAVE NEVER LIED IN HERE AND NEVER WILL
AND NEVER CONTRADICTED MYSELF AS I HAVE STATED but it is
the memories that might be wrong at times and other things too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Salem




Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 736

Location: California



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Mary & Bo Reply with quote

Quote:
As it turns out Marty was not the perpetrator of these crimes, but was in fact the target! It seems that Marty had came across the perpetrators car loaded down with marijuana, saw an opportunity to make a score, stole the car and the pot and booked!

As a result of their loss, the perpetrators seeking revenge, broke into the wrong cabin thinking that they had came upon Marty's family and killed these innocent people in retaliation for Marty ripping them off.

One can assume that this is the same story that Marty told the police and that is one of the reasons why he was cleared of these murders. The age-old case of “Someone being at the wrong place at the wrong time.”



I've been thinking about this for some time. While I am trying to respect the feelings of Marty's family and I certainly don't want to stir up the ????, I have to say that this story does not ring true.

If this really happened, then this case would have been solved many, many years ago. I do not believe for a minute that Marty would rip off a car load of pot and not be able to identify the car. A car he scoped out, then went back and either stold or stold from.

Now, I do not believe Marty committed this crime. I don't believe he committed the crime based on Doug Thomas's statements in Josh's film. BUT the fact of the matter is that Marty and Bo were suspects and there is a ton of circumstantial evidence that points to their involvement. And to make Marty the supposed victim here is a little unsettling. Because if it happened as stated above, Marty would have been able to identify the perps or at least their car. AND had he done so, Tina might still be among us.

I guess my bottom line is that if Martin Smartt was the target here, as explained above, he gets no sympathy from me.

Salem
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Bloodhound




Joined: 09 Oct 2005
Posts: 59

Location: Way Down Yonder In A Holler



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsey2 wrote:
I don't believe Marty stole a car with pot in it. I can buy into the idea that he stole the pot, but not the car too. When he went to Reno, Wade and richards mother were sure it was in Dee's car. He did't drive my car ( a little red station wagon), and he must have been dropped off at the Meek's house after returning. Why else would he have asked richards mother to drive him back out to Keddie? If he had my car, he would'nt have needed a ride.

God bless...

gypsey Smile
If marty had stollen the car it would be to get the drugs out of it a safer location than the bar. Once that was done do you really think he would use it to drive around in? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
 
RICHARD MEEKS




Joined: 03 Oct 2005
Posts: 288





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

Last edited by RICHARD MEEKS on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
sassy




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 211





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to agree on the arcade, because after the murders, LaRonda and I ran into it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IST RICHARD
I NEVER SAID I SAW THEM THE NIGHT BEFORE
WHICH WOULD BE THE 10TH OF APRIL RIGHT?
WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT AND I WAS LAYING LOW
AND ONLY SAW THEM A FEW TIMES BETWEEN APRIL
6TH AND APRIL 11TH.

IT IS LIKE THIS STONEY THING AND YOU ARE SAYING
COMPLETE LIES ABOUT SHIOOT AND I HAVE SAID OVER
AND OVER I DID NOT SEE THEM EVERY DAY AND SAW
THEM A FEW TIMES A WEEK SO HOW DID I SEE THEM TWO DAYS
IN A ROW IF I SAID THAT...HUH?

WHO CARES WHERE THE ARCADE WAS AND IT HAD NO BEARING
ON THIS AND I JUST REMEMBER THE ARCADE AND WE USE TO GO IN
AND PLAY GAMES IN THERE AND DALE ALWAYS USE TO BRAG HE COULD BEAT ME EVERYTIME WITH EVERY GAME AND HE DID PRETTY MUCH
AS I SUCK AT ARCADE GAMES ...REALLY BAD.

RICHARD DOES NOT EVEN REMEMBER THE BMX TRACK THERE AT
THE FAIRGROUNDS WHICH DID NOT LASTED LONG BUT WAS THERE
FOR A WHILE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
IST RICHARD
I NEVER SAID I SAW THEM THE NIGHT BEFORE
WHICH WOULD BE THE 10TH OF APRIL RIGHT?
WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT AND I WAS LAYING LOW
AND ONLY SAW THEM A FEW TIMES BETWEEN APRIL
6TH AND APRIL 11TH.

IT IS LIKE THIS STONEY THING AND YOU ARE SAYING
COMPLETE LIES ABOUT SHIOOT AND I HAVE SAID OVER
AND OVER I DID NOT SEE THEM EVERY DAY AND SAW
THEM A FEW TIMES A WEEK SO HOW DID I SEE THEM TWO DAYS
IN A ROW IF I SAID THAT...HUH?

WHO CARES WHERE THE ARCADE WAS AND IT HAD NO BEARING
ON THIS AND I JUST REMEMBER THE ARCADE AND WE USE TO GO IN
AND PLAY GAMES IN THERE AND DALE ALWAYS USE TO BRAG HE COULD BEAT ME EVERYTIME WITH EVERY GAME AND HE DID PRETTY MUCH
AS I SUCK AT ARCADE GAMES ...REALLY BAD.

RICHARD DOES NOT EVEN REMEMBER THE BMX TRACK THERE AT
THE FAIRGROUNDS WHICH DID NOT LASTED LONG BUT WAS THERE
FOR A WHILE.



Where do you get the drugs you're on, Craig. They seem really powerful.
Back to top
 
Stormy




Joined: 26 Jul 2006
Posts: 114





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why were you laying low BEFORE the murders? Was somebody out to get you? Who?

Stormy


Craig wrote:
I WAS LAYING LOW
AND ONLY SAW THEM A FEW TIMES BETWEEN APRIL
6TH AND APRIL 11TH.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obviously we just ripped drugs off some people
that i knew to be scary and what i heard of someone
you did not want to mess with ...no offense mr smart
but at the time i heard this from several people.

this is why i laid low and for good reasons..i did not
know that the drug ripoff happen until they got back in the
car so yeah i was scared pretty bad as after hearing who
was ripped off and i dont know if i yelled at john john and dana
or what knowing how i would react or over react on things back
then ....i would of been a tad upset and scared of things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
   Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Cabin28 topic RSS feed 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

create free phpbb forum hosting now!

view our free phpbb forum hosting directory now!

Please report Acceptable Use Policy violation on our support forum!