Cabin28 Forum IndexCabin28
Cabin 28, The Keddie Murders
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
                Calendar

Letter to John Walsh America's Most Wanted CC: CA-AG PCSO PC
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Marty's Brother




Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 74





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Letter to John Walsh America's Most Wanted CC: CA-AG PCSO PC Reply with quote

October 11, 2006


John Walsh
America's Most Wanted
PO Box Crime TV
Washington DC 20016

RE: Keddie Murders

Dear Mr. Walsh,

A little over a week ago I received an Instant Message from my son in Virginia in reference to a website he had come across while doing a Google search which he often does just for fun. That website was http://www.cabin28.com/index.htm

He and I were both astounded to find out that this site was talking about my deceased brother (my son’s uncle) and a quadruple murder of three children and a mother that occurred over 25 years ago outside of Quincy, CA. in the small so-called resort community of Keddie, CA. This has come as a total shock to our family since none of us were even remotely aware that these murders had even taken place.

After an exhaustive review of the information contained on this website and extensive interviews with all of my brother’s family members, we have come to the conclusion that my brother was not in fact the perpetrator of the crime but rather the target of the crimes.

We have since been informed by several sources that law enforcement long ago exonerated my brother of these crimes, however there are those that want to continue to point the finger at my brother claiming that he was in fact the perpetrator of these crimes.

The crimes go unsolved to this day and the banter by the public on this public message board forum continue to spark heated debate as to who the guilty parties really are.

It seems that the local county sheriff’s office (Plumas County, CA. located in Quincy, CA.) are sitting on evidence that could lead to the apprehension and conviction of the guilty parties. What are they waiting for? If my brother was in fact the killer, it makes no sense to continue to hold this evidence from the public since he died over 5 years ago.

On the other hand a number of people continue to make erroneous claims that my brother was in fact the murderer. Law enforcement and some journalists claim they have evidence to prove otherwise!

Are these finger pointers actually the guilty parties trying to divert attention away from the foul deeds that they themselves have committed?

Mr. Walsh we implore you to look into this matter and try to shake this investigation loose and attempt to bring to justice the murderer of these children and their mother.

We feel that there is nothing to lose at this point in time concerning this investigation as all parties are growing older and for this case continue to be stalled for fear that the perpetrator will go free is ridiculous as they have already been free for 25 years.

Your review and investigation may very well be the key to unlocking the mystery of these horrible murders!

Respectfully,


Spencer K. Smartt

CC:
Sheriff Terry Bergstrom
Sgt. Gerald Hendrick, Bill Elliott, Don Stoy
Plumas County Sheriffs Office
1400 East Main Street
Quincy, CA 95971

Bill Lockyer
Attorney General's Office
California Department of Justice
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Editor
Plumas County News
P.O. Box B,
Quincy, CA 95971
[color=yellow]
[size=18][/size[/color]]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Cool, a thousand mile club Reply with quote

RICHARD MEEKS wrote:
you are going to have to do better than that Rolling Eyes

Cool, a thousand mile club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKn9mPvRCbA&search=stewie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody have any evidence showing that Spencer was not also involved in what happened at Keddie?
Back to top
 
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWczRQnjrQ&mode=related&search=

Sorry Spencer , looks like your their latest victim

They also believe in drug trains.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
sweetpea31204




Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 603





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest why would you say something so dumb?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address  
sweetpea31204




Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 603





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you mr. smartt for sending that. i hope that if the family sees this they will appreciate it and not get angered by it. as for your other post, i dont know if it quite makes sense because marty didnt live there. thats a pretty big mix up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetpea31204 wrote:
, i dont know if it quite makes sense because marty didnt live there. thats a pretty big mix up.


where did Marty live?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
gypsey2




Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Posts: 472

Location: quincy



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweetpea; I too have to ask you, where do you think Marty lived? Also, I don't know where your head is guest! Spencer was not involved because I would have known if he was in town at that time. He certainly would not have come to Quincy/Keddie without coming to our cabin to visit. And I never saw him after leaving Phoenix in 1980.

God bless...

gypsey Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
sweetpea31204




Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 603





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i wasnt trying to confuse anyone. i mean that he didnt live in that cabin. so someone must have set the family up if this story has any truth to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address  
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Someone stole the car. took the pot and left the car at cabin28? Then the killers not knowing who stole from them assumed it was done by Dana and John?
Back to top
 
BlueSkeyes




Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 247

Location: California



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cabins were close to each other. I have a hard time believing the murderers/drug dealers would kill so many people in cabin 28 merely because the car was parked there.

How about this...

Let's just say that John and Dana did steal drugs from the yellow house in Quincy. And somehow the drug car was also connected in some way to the yellow house. The drug car people found out about the small theft from the yellow house and assumed that the bigger car drug theft was done by the same kids.

If that's the situation then whoever owned the drugs in the car that Marty stole would most likely be the murderers in this case.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
gypsey2




Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Posts: 472

Location: quincy



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting theory Blueskeyes. It's something to ponder over.

Maybe someone can help me find the post where I gave several reasons why I now know Marty and Bo are innocent men. I have been checking all my posts and believe it was posted under someone elses topic. The reason that I thought it was called gypsey's new revelation is because that's what Craig called it. It confused me into thinking that was the topic. Please help me out if you can. I'd like to find it for future referance.

Thanks

God bless...

gypsey2 Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Gypsey ,this website has a search on it, if you can recall a key word, it makes it easier to find

http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/search.php?mforum=cabin28


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NxQImlYqw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is what i told bluey
i think it is all connected
somehow ??

so marty ripped off this car/car full
of drugs or someone did and when we ripped
them off april 6th, 1981 from the yellow house,
they thought we did the earlier larger ripofff too.
i said there was some connection between the two ripoffs


THIS ALL FITS PRETTY NICELY IN WHAT I HAVE SAID, GYPSIE
AKA MARLYN AND OTHERS HAVE SAID THEY KNOW AND IM
STARTING TO WONDER WHAT SPENCER SAID MIGHT BE TRUE
IN SOME WAYS. I AM NOT ACCUSING THE MEEKS OF ANYTHING
BUT WOULD IT BE SO SAD THAT THE ONE SHELIA WAS WITH
MURDERED HER FAMILY.

I AM SO WONDERING HOW THE HELL I SURVIVED UP THERE IF
I WAS WITH SNAKES AND DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT AT THE TIME
AND THAT IS IF SPENCER STORY CHECKS OUT.

IF IT WAS NOT MARTY AND BO AND DEE, IT HAD TO BE SOMEONE
WHO KNEW THE AREA, KNEW KEDDIE AND PROBABLY KNEW THE
SHARPS AS SUE WOULD NOT LET SOME STRANGER IN THE CABIN
AND THAT NARROWS IT DOWN A BIT..DOESNT IT? IF MARTY AND BO
DID STEAL THAT CAR FULL OF DRUGS AND IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE
WHO CAME AFTER US THINKING WE DID BOTH RIPOFFS..(JOHN JOHN,
DANA AND MYSELF) THEN WHO WERE THE MAIN DRUG DEALERS IN
THAT AREA BESIDES MARTY WITH HIS CAR LOAD OF DRUGS TO
SELL OR DO THE DRUGS THEMSELVES.

this new wrinkle by spencer and bluey's new theory brings new ideas
and concepts to this all and ill be interested to know if any of this
actually pans out and is true.


Last edited by craig on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
I AM SO WONDERING HOW THE HELL I SURVIVED UP THERE IF
I WAS WITH SNAKES AND DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT AT THE TIME
AND THAT IS IF SPENCER STORY CHECKS OUT.
.


But ,you where bragging about moving back up their , dose your story check out ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP5kVf383tg&NR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was planning on going and
moving up there david
your so right about that
and look what i found out since i
said that and the fallout with so called friends
and the threats i got from people up there.

i changed my mind david and i dont know why
i even wanted to move up there as there are some snakes
for sure up there and that is the best definition i can find
as what if spencer is telling the truth. thats very scary
for me and you never lived there david nor know very
many people from up there so i guess you can not even
fathom why i changed my mind about moving up there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
KRR




Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 578





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
the fallout with so called friends
and the threats i got from people up there.


Craig ,I have seen only a threat posted to you , and I have went as far as dishing it out to his mother and yet he didn’t do the same to me?

What gives?


I have seen you post things on another website , where it looks like you handed out what looked like threats as if it was candy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
keller95971




Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Posts: 97





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
this is what i told bluey
i think it is all connected
somehow ??

so marty ripped off this car/car full
of drugs or someone did and when we ripped
them off april 6th, 1981 from the yellow house,
they thought we did the earlier larger ripofff too.
i said there was some connection between the two ripoffs


THIS ALL FITS PRETTY NICELY IN WHAT I HAVE SAID, GYPSIE
AKA MARLYN AND OTHERS HAVE SAID THEY KNOW AND IM
STARTING TO WONDER WHAT SPENCER SAID MIGHT BE TRUE
IN SOME WAYS. I AM NOT ACCUSING THE MEEKS OF ANYTHING
BUT WOULD IT BE SO SAD THAT THE ONE SHELIA WAS WITH
MURDERED HER FAMILY.

I AM SO WONDERING HOW THE HELL I SURVIVED UP THERE IF
I WAS WITH SNAKES AND DID NOT EVEN KNOW IT AT THE TIME
AND THAT IS IF SPENCER STORY CHECKS OUT.

IF IT WAS NOT MARTY AND BO AND DEE, IT HAD TO BE SOMEONE
WHO KNEW THE AREA, KNEW KEDDIE AND PROBABLY KNEW THE
SHARPS AS SUE WOULD NOT LET SOME STRANGER IN THE CABIN
AND THAT NARROWS IT DOWN A BIT..DOESNT IT? IF MARTY AND BO
DID STEAL THAT CAR FULL OF DRUGS AND IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE
WHO CAME AFTER US THINKING WE DID BOTH RIPOFFS..(JOHN JOHN,
DANA AND MYSELF) THEN WHO WERE THE MAIN DRUG DEALERS IN
THAT AREA BESIDES MARTY WITH HIS CAR LOAD OF DRUGS TO
SELL OR DO THE DRUGS THEMSELVES.

this new wrinkle by spencer and bluey's new theory brings new ideas
and concepts to this all and ill be interested to know if any of this
actually pans out and is true.



Craig:

You continue to cause harm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never threaten anyone david and that is not true
i dont know why richard and some of the other meeks
hate me and threaten me at times..i think it is more than
driving crazy and being reckless at the time and this what
spencer told us IF IT IS TRUE would explain why this is
going on to a point. i would be the last direct linkt IF WHAT
SPENCER SAID IS TRUE if the meeks were involved more
than they said there were. i am NOT AGAIN ACCUSSING
the meeks of anything but stating their attitude towards me
would be explained alot more if WHAT SPENCER SAID IS TRUE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS RR. DAVID..WHAT SPENCER
SAID AND BLUEY'S THEORY?

KELLER I WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW I AM HURTING THINGS
AND WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT SPENCER SAID ABOUT THE
MEEKS AND BLUEY'S THEORY. IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE A COMMENT
AND IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE NOT DISCLOSING ABOUT THE THREE PEOPLE AND THIS WHOLE MEEKS DRUG DEALING THEORY?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
gypsey2




Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Posts: 472

Location: quincy



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig; I have a question that I hope you will think long and hard about. I don't remember what thread it was on, but someone or several people asked you to try to remember what was said in the car when you picked the two boys up to return them to Keddie. Your answer was, "I can't remember". You also could'nt remember what they were wearing or anything about that 7 mile drive out to Keddie, only that Dana was upset about something. It seems strange to me that you would remember the exact date of the rip-off at the yellow house but not the drive out to Keddie on the night of the murders. Please don't be offended, I am just curious. Think about it.

Also again, I have to say Marty and Bo were not the big drug dealers you seem to think they were. At least not here in Quincy. Bo was not here long enough for that. Regardless of what richards mother says, Bo was only here in Keddie for 1 month tops. That would place his arrival in March of 1981.

God bless...

gypsey2 Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GYPSIE

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

I REALLY DONT REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE
IT WAS JUST GIVING THEM A RIDE HOME AT
THE TIME AND IT WAS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT
IT AS I HAD DONE IT MANY TIMES BEFORE AND
SURELY AFTERWARDS THE NEXT DAY WHEN I
FOUND OUT ""IT WAS JUST NOT A RIDE HOME
BUT SOMETHING ALOT MORE THAN THAT."" IT WAS
ALOT MORE SCARIER AND NOT A NORMAL RIDE HOME.

SECOND I THINK I REALLY HAVE BLOCKED OUT
THAT RIDE HOME FOR SOME REASON AND I DONT
KNOW WHY AND MAYBE BECAUSE I COULD OF BEEN
A VICTIM WHICH IS VERY SCARY TO ANYONE IN
THIS SITUATION OR THE GUILT I MIGHT OF STOPPED IT
IF I HAD GONE DOWN INTO KEDDIE TO DROP THEM OFF.

I BARELY REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT THAT RIDE HOME
WHILE OTHER EVENTS I REMEMBER BETTER BUT AGAIN
I CANT SAY I REMEMBER EVERYTHING WELL BUT THE
RIDE HOME CLEARLY WHICH IS NOT TRUE AS OTHER
THINGS ARE FUZZY TOO IN MY MEMORY.

I AM ONLY HUMAN SO THINGS LIKE FEAR, INSIGHT AND
GUILT PLAY A PART IN MAYBE SOMETIMES BLOCKING OUT
BAD MEMORIES LATER ON FROM THE EVENT OR EVENTS.

I HOPE THAT ANSWERS THAT QUESTION FOR YOU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ALSO JUST REALIZED I DID NOT PUT IN THE FACTS
GYPSIE THAT I REMEMBER DATES AND NUMBERS
BETTER THAN TEXT OR REGULAR INFO SO I THINK
IT IS THE SAME WITH MY MEMORIES TOO.

WHEN I STUDY FOR TESTS OR QUIZES..I TEND TO
GET DATES, NUMBERS ETC BETTER DOWN IN MEMORY
THAN THE REGULAR TEXT TO REMEMBER SO THAT MIGHT BE
ANOTHER REASON I REMEMBER THE DATES ETC....

I KNOW THERE IS A NAME FOR THIS AND MAYBE ONE
OF THE PEOPLE OUT HERE CAN LOOK IT UP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a name for it but it's not polite. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIGURES MP
SOME AUTISTIC PEOPLE ARE THAT WAY BUT IF YOUR A NORMAL
PERSON AND HAVE THE KNACK FOR NUMBERS AND DATES
IS ANOTHER THING.

EVER SEE RAINMAN MP..TOM CRUISE AND DUSTIN HOFFMAN?

BE NICE MP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Valley Flyer




Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 941

Location: Sacramento



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig, how do you know when the car rip-off occured when you have never talked about it before or even hinted at it?? Maybe you've known all along that that was what Dana walked into that he wasn't supposed to see??

Timeline, timeline, timeline, how many times do I have to say it?? Ooops, folks, see you later. I have a big problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
   Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Cabin28 topic RSS feed 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

create free phpbb forum hosting now!

view our free phpbb forum hosting directory now!

Please report Acceptable Use Policy violation on our support forum!