May JUN Jul
Previous capture 9 Next capture
2007 2008 2009
1 captures
9 Jun 08 - 9 Jun 08
sparklines
Close Help
Cabin28 Forum IndexCabin28
Cabin 28, The Keddie Murders
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
                Calendar

To New Visitors, Inquisitive minds beware!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP281 wrote:
You may have to adjust your web browser. It works for me!


Yeah I'm sure it works just as well as that stick up your a**e.

Do you take blueberry with that KY? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried it. Do they sell it at the 7/11 that you work at?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP281 wrote:
I haven't tried it. Do they sell it at the 7/11 that you work at?


My local 7/11 manager informs me that someone posting fake links bought up the supply.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
thefleetsin
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Evidence Reply with quote

If they authorities had any hard evidence against these two individuals they would be in jail. PERIOD.
Back to top
 
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Evidence Reply with quote

thefleetsin wrote:
If they authorities had any hard evidence against these two individuals they would be in jail. PERIOD.


Many cases just end up with the detectives having enough hard evidence to come to a reasonable conclusion, but reasonable conclusion does not work in a court of law. Well...not always.

The first thing is Prima Facie. What most people know as suitable evidence to go to trial.

The hard evidence needed to reach a reasonable conclusion does not equate to what can pass in a court of law. A court requires De Facto evidence, solid or circumstantial, Exempli Gratia . It can also come down to Functus Officio, and more to the point Ipso Facto .

A detective can be Ipso Facto in his/her own mind , but in a court of law Ipso Facto requires more than ....'instinct'.

It's both fair(or unfair), yet very frustrating for both detective and perp, dependant on the POV. See: The OJ Simpson trial vs the Scott Peterson trial. The former had tons of tangible evidence and Simpson was aquitted. The latter had the most flimsy circumstantial evidence I've ever seen, and Peterson is on death row.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Al Coholic
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out everyone. He's speaking Latin. It must be serious now.
Back to top
 
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Coholic wrote:
Watch out everyone. He's speaking Latin. It must be serious now.


Yeah whatever Valley Fool. You don't even have the guts to consistantly post under your usual screen name.

Kobyashi was right. This board probably has a handful of 'old timers' who are all creating false guest names to make it appear as if someone is agreeing with them.

I guess I'll give you 1/4 of a cookie for at least knowing it was LATIN , not French as some people often think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
sunflwr8668




Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 176

Location: KS



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That brings us back to the fact that there should have been plenty of evidence according to descriptions of the scene. Yet if it was mishandled like the OJ case it's all for naught. It's funny the OJ case was just mentioned in the book I was reading when I took ma to the eye doc. Dead Reckoning by Michael Baden is the book and it explains how forensic evidence is used in cases and how easy it is to screw up a crime scene if you're not careful. Those not used to handling those kind of cases can muck it up and with that kind of evidence, when it's gone that's it. Very interesting. The bugs section is gross though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunflwr8668 wrote:
That brings us back to the fact that there should have been plenty of evidence according to descriptions of the scene. Yet if it was mishandled like the OJ case it's all for naught. It's funny the OJ case was just mentioned in the book I was reading when I took ma to the eye doc. Dead Reckoning by Michael Baden is the book and it explains how forensic evidence is used in cases and how easy it is to screw up a crime scene if you're not careful. Those not used to handling those kind of cases can muck it up and with that kind of evidence, when it's gone that's it. Very interesting. The bugs section is gross though.


There is a great book about what went wrong with the OJ Simpson trial called Outrage,by Vincent Bugliosi. I swear if that guy had been the prosecutor , it would have been the 'slam dunk' they were saying it was supposed to be (and in my POV was and is). It wasn't so much the detectives who ruined that case (crime scene mistales happen...there was still plenty of cooberative evidence), it was the prosecutors. Yeah, so if you're into those books I highly recommend Bugliosi's.

I've got Baden's book on my pile somewhere, I'll have to check it out. I like many of the autopsy shows he does, he does a good job of explaining things without being too technical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALEX
I DO NOT POST UNDER ANY OTHER NAME THAN THIS
SO YOU KNOW
AND YOUR WRONG AS NOT ALL OF US LONG TIMERS IN HERE
DO THAT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
ALEX
I DO NOT POST UNDER ANY OTHER NAME THAN THIS
SO YOU KNOW
AND YOUR WRONG AS NOT ALL OF US LONG TIMERS IN HERE
DO THAT!


Cool Craig thanx. Then could you help me out? I'm conducting my own investigation. It's hard to tell the 'whole story' with all the people picking on you and all that. I apologize for the post I just made that I said you MIGHT be acting like a victim. I am going posts down the line. This is how you can help me:

I need a full statement form you regarding the characher of the people involved in the time leading up to the murders. I need you to tell me the full story of the events of the weeks/day of/and after the murders.

All I want is for a 1 page full account of what , in your opinion, went down, and a little backround on the victimds and the other people involved.

Thank you if you can help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortanely Alex,
i cant remember everything nor do i want to remember anything.
no offense but it is very painful on a personal basis and point
of view. you just have to go on what i have said and the week leading
up to the drug ripoff, the murders and the months after are all fuzzy
except i know i did what i had always done
went to classes, drove around in the afternoon with my friends and
drank at night. we also rode bikes in the afternoon and mostly in East
Quincy and i remember going swimming a lot at Spanish Falls and Indian
Falls when it was warm enough...also at Oakland Camp and Greenhorn
Creek bridge as you leave East Quincy!

if i could give you detail description of each day leading up to the murders
then i wished i could after 27 years plus the facts it was horrible times
for me personally. i can give you things that happen but not in great
details and again it has been 27 years plus the fact it is so painful.

i do remember the Plumas County fairs and the opening of the swimming
pool as those were big events in Quincy, the parade that happened every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
whatahorse




Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 1





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy.....you folks have some issues....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
BIG BOI FEATURING PO DOGG
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
unfortanely Alex,
i cant remember everything nor do i want to remember anything.
no offense but it is very painful on a personal basis and point
of view. you just have to go on what i have said and the week leading
up to the drug ripoff, the murders and the months after are all fuzzy
except i know i did what i had always done
went to classes, drove around in the afternoon with my friends and
drank at night. we also rode bikes in the afternoon and mostly in East
Quincy and i remember going swimming a lot at Spanish Falls and Indian
Falls when it was warm enough...also at Oakland Camp and Greenhorn
Creek bridge as you leave East Quincy!

if i could give you detail description of each day leading up to the murders
then i wished i could after 27 years plus the facts it was horrible times
for me personally. i can give you things that happen but not in great
details and again it has been 27 years plus the fact it is so painful.

i do remember the Plumas County fairs and the opening of the swimming
pool as those were big events in Quincy, the parade that happened every year.



AWWWWWW YEAH BOYEEE!!! DIS SHIZZEL IZ GONNA GETZ FIGERD OUT NOW Y`ALL!
DA MUTT AND DA CRAZZEEE ILL MAGNUM PI`ZZ IZ ON DIS CASE LIKE DAT BIG AZZ GORILLA WAZZ ON DAT LUGGAGE YO! WE GONNA GETS RESULTZ UP IN DIS PIECE NOW Y`ALL!



Seeker67, I don`t want Valley to think me a pussy afraid to reveal my real id Twisted Evil
Back to top
 
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we know who ya'll are
lol
it is so obvious!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Valley Flyer




Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 941

Location: Sacramento



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, sore loser, F you. Can you prove that was me??

Again, you're toast.

Folks, there are some real people here, always have been. And then the flying monkeys pay us a visit sometimes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valley
you talking to me
lol
heya i was not saying it was you
lol
damn
you ok
want to vent then call me!
damn
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valley Flyer wrote:
Hey, sore loser, F you. Can you prove that was me??

Again, you're toast.

Folks, there are some real people here, always have been. And then the flying monkeys pay us a visit sometimes.


You're not fooling anyone. You can go on and on. You may fool some of the gullible, but not I, and certainly a few registered members.

You are a fraud in one way or another.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex
he is a real gumshoe
lol
beleieve me
he actually investigates shioot
alex
p.m. me if you need to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:

beleieve me
he actually investigates shioot
alex
p.m. me if you need to


I did PM you. I 'actually investigate shioot' too.

VF isn't shoiwng me much other than being somewhat intelligent and being a bully. I hope my invitation is accepted. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Alex
i met this guy and he is for real and besides he sorta of pisses people off the way he investigates
i already said it
the enquirer method
even i get irritated with him time to time
so that tells you if i say that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Valley Flyer




Joined: 07 Oct 2005
Posts: 941

Location: Sacramento



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What if they held a war and no one came?"

To quote a famous??? individual: SO?? SO?? SO?? Go @#*&^ yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Marty's Brother




Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 74





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe so many of you fell victum to Valley, MP281 and Craig. Alex made a good try but I think they findly ran him off. So as you can all see how viscous these people can be in their protection of the Meeks boys! Richard's Mother can get her claws into you pretty good as well, but she is still a liar!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the pot marty stole that night? Lot and lots of it I heard?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Run Forrest, run!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
   Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Cabin28 topic RSS feed 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

create free phpbb forum hosting now!

view our free phpbb forum hosting directory now!

Please report Acceptable Use Policy violation on our support forum!