Cabin28 Forum IndexCabin28
Cabin 28, The Keddie Murders
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
                Calendar

Who are the ones here who were there?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Who are the ones here who were there? Reply with quote

What I need first (as far as this board) is a clear full list of all the members who were in Keddie or surrounding areas at the time period of the crimes. I can't spend the time going back over all the pages and try to figure it out.

Just to be clear, if I seem blunt it's because, as Mr Wolf would say, time is a factor.

Yes there is a reason I need to know this, but this is the first step.

Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Barney5




Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 155





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK folks....line-up here...
He wants name rank and the serial number!
Your moma's shoe size is optional.
The man wants to help...guess we can't look a gift a*** in the mouth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's that working out for ya so far? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
kobyashi




Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 29





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex, as I have mentioned before, I wouldn't waste much more time with this site. Your offer to help is admirable, but these people obviously have no interest in actually solving the crime. They would much rather play cat and mouse games and snipe at each other. My guess is that there are probably 10 to 15 real people on this site that have created multiple trolls to post under. I truly feel sorry for the victims and their families. This is how people choose to remember them. How cheap and pathetic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kobyashi wrote:
Alex, as I have mentioned before, I wouldn't waste much more time with this site. Your offer to help is admirable, but these people obviously have no interest in actually solving the crime. They would much rather play cat and mouse games and snipe at each other. My guess is that there are probably 10 to 15 real people on this site that have created multiple trolls to post under. I truly feel sorry for the victims and their families. This is how people choose to remember them. How cheap and pathetic.


I think you are correct Kobyashi. I'd hope not to think so, but based on the other responses, it's pretty unbelievable that this board is trying to accomplish anything.

A new investigation requires the info I requested. If they really cared, they'd offer it up. But once again we see it's 'playground time' for them.

Sad.

By the way, Kirk cheated Wink .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want is what I asked for. Go into an investigators office and tell he/she that they have to settle for some back and forth banter between people who largely can't write , spell nor read right, and tell that investigator that's all the info you'll provide.

New investigations require fresh statements from the all. That is a fact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex is a Dic
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex wrote:
What I want is what I asked for. Go into an investigators office and tell he/she that they have to settle for some back and forth banter between people who largely can't write , spell nor read right, and tell that investigator that's all the info you'll provide.

New investigations require fresh statements from the all. That is a fact.


Exactly why do you believe anyone here wants your assistance? Go start an investigation from scratch and quit trying to get your un- original and often asked questions answerd w/ your bully type postings.

You really are full of yourself aren`t you boy?
Back to top
 
Ganymede
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex, if you really are an interested investigator, than investigate. Don't just question people, but put in the leg work. A good investigation starts by you actually going to Keddie and asking people, in person, who are there. Maybe go to the county land records, shuffle through the regional library for old documents. That's what investigators do. I doubt few of the old-heads on this board have even done all that (ducks head waiting for verbal onslaught). What you don't do is get onto a forum and ask people for the same info that they have been asked for over and over for the last few years. There are plenty of those questions already answered on this board. Somewhere. Go read.
Back to top
 
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP281 wrote:
How's that working out for ya so far? Wink


I think it's hysterical.
Back to top
 
usoldguys
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's your choices: Come to terms with this and treat us civily, or don't bother with us. We will not be baited. Those are your choices from this point on. Laughing
Back to top
 
Barney5




Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 155





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP281 wrote:
How's that working out for ya so far?


I think it's hysterical.


That was me...forgot to clock-in.
What got me was seeing seeker67 with his pants down.... Laughing
[no pun intended].
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
MP281




Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 810





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have compiled all my information for you Alex.
You may view it by clicking [HERE]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ganymede wrote:
Alex, if you really are an interested investigator, than investigate. Don't just question people, but put in the leg work. A good investigation starts by you actually going to Keddie and asking people, in person, who are there. Maybe go to the county land records, shuffle through the regional library for old documents. That's what investigators do. I doubt few of the old-heads on this board have even done all that (ducks head waiting for verbal onslaught). What you don't do is get onto a forum and ask people for the same info that they have been asked for over and over for the last few years. There are plenty of those questions already answered on this board. Somewhere. Go read.


I can't afford a trip to Keddie(I'm from PA), and won't do what I need for that leg of the investigation until I have enough tangible info for the people who are kind enough professionals who work for me free.

I'm doing 'leg work' right now by trying to clear things up and get a new fresh record from the people on this board. I filed for the records 2 days ago. That can be a long process. Questioning people is also part of the process.

As far as the 'questions answered on the board, there's just a bunch of back and forth bickering with some info thrown in. Don't have time for it, and as I said, a NEW investigation requires fresh statements. If the info on this board is enough, I suppose that they'd have it figured out by now.

What I need are the people on this board who are/were from the area at the time of the crimes to come forward and supply fresh statements. It isn't that difficult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: from someone who has been reading and watching Reply with quote

Sorry to say this Alex but like I said a few days ago when you were crying this is a hoax, you are rude and disrespectful. This isnt the game of Clue. This is real life. As an outsider looking in, I saw your comments from day 1 and I found your attitude to be high and mighty. You need to calm down and if you want to help, then help in a much more civilized and appropriate manner. I dont find any of these people, Valley, MP, Richard, or anyone else to be rude or anything less than defensive. They are the ones who have been here the longest and maybe instead of coming in and declaring that this was all a joke or movie hype, which is completely disgusting of you to do in the first place, perhaps talk to these people, read what they have said in the past 3 years and then maybe ask a few questions.

Its like you dont give a damn that there are pages of threads to read and what people had to say. you just "are too good" to go back and read them so you ask and you demand answers. you really do sound like a jackass.
Back to top
 
Guest











Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think in Kindergarden is where I was taught and graded on " Learned how to play well with others".
Back to top
 
Seeeker67
Guest










Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barney5 wrote:
MP281 wrote:
How's that working out for ya so far?


I think it's hysterical.


That was me...forgot to clock-in.
What got me was seeing seeker67 with his pants down.... Laughing
[no pun intended].


Damn Barn, you just can`t get me out of your head can you? You must be an older woman that would enjoy the company of a guy like me. Wink
That`s alright though, I can understand that. Let`s PM and get to know one another a little better and who knows, one day maybe I`ll drop by and curl your toes for you sugar. Wink
I don`t want to bicker w/ you any longer ok, let`s forget the past and build a future based on trust and maybe lust, I am willing, are you?

Take care and keep in touch, oh and I certainly hope you had a wonderful week-end. Laughing
Back to top
 
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALEX
I CAN TELL YOU I WAS UP THERE
KNEW A LOT OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED
I WAS GOING TO FRC AS A STUDENT..
FEATHER RIVER COLLEGE AND LIVED IN
FEATHER RIVER APARTMENTS WITH A GUY FROM
EL SOBRANTE NAMED MICHAEL IN AN APARTMENT,
MICHAEL WAS ALSO GOING TO FRC AT THE TIME...
LATER MOVED TO COTTAGE BEHIND THE COURTHOUSE
IN THE SUMMER OF 1981.

I CAN ALSO TELL YOU I HAD AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM
AND WAS PARTYING A LOT UP THERE AND WENT TO PARTIES
AT BOTH MT HOUGH AND OAKLAND CAMP! I ALSO RODE BMX
BIKES AND KNEW A LOT OF THE LOCALS BECAUSE OF THAT..
INCLUDING STONEY, MONTE MANNIES, PERSON BROTHERS
ETC....

I LIVED IN QUINCY FROM AUGUST 1980 TIL JANUARY 1982
THIS HAS ALL BEEN VERTIFIED AS REAL INFO.

THE REST OF THE ASSHOLENESS I DID IS STUFF ILL ADMIT
AND RICHARD WILL BACK UP ALONG OTHERS..DRIVING LIKE
A MADMAN, WRECKLESS DRIVING, DUI SO MANY TIMES YOU
CANT EVEN COUNT ON YOUR FINGERS, JUST BEING A PUNK
AS RICHARD SO WORDED A FEW YEARS BACK.

I WILL STAND HERE AND SAY I DID THIS ALL AND I AM SORRY I DID
IT AND I HAVE APOLOGIZED SO MANY TIMES OVER BUT I DID NOT
DRIVE JOHN JOHN AND DANA TO THEIR DEATHS NOR DID I INTEND
FOR THE DRUG RIPOFF TO HAPPEN NOR KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT
UNTIL AFTER THE FACT.

I ALSO DID NOT ASSAULT STONEY'S SISTER AND DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FOOK SHE IS TO THIS DAY AND I SURELY DID NOT ASSAULT HER OR SAY WORDS AT HER AND I AM NOT A MARTY SMART!!..SORRY SPENCER BUT MARTY WAS AN a*sho*e, PERVERT AND DISRESPECTFUL OF LADIES ....WHICH BY NO MEANS WOULD I EVER BE THAT WAY.

NOT EVEN DRUNK AS I WAS BROUGHT UP A DIFFERENT WAY UNDER
STRICT RELIGIOUS FAMILY..GRANDFATHER, UNCLE, COUSINS AND
A LOT OF OTHERS IN FAMILY ARE SOUTHERN BAPTIST MINISTERS.

this will be the last time i will say anything about myself and what happened up there as it is too personal and has no revelance
to this case at all...NONE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
ALEX
I CAN TELL YOU I WAS UP THERE
KNEW A LOT OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED
I WAS GOING TO FRC AS A STUDENT..
FEATHER RIVER COLLEGE AND LIVED IN
FEATHER RIVER APARTMENTS WITH A GUY FROM
EL SOBRANTE NAMED MICHAEL IN AN APARTMENT,
MICHAEL WAS ALSO GOING TO FRC AT THE TIME...
LATER MOVED TO COTTAGE BEHIND THE COURTHOUSE
IN THE SUMMER OF 1981.

I CAN ALSO TELL YOU I HAD AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM
AND WAS PARTYING A LOT UP THERE AND WENT TO PARTIES
AT BOTH MT HOUGH AND OAKLAND CAMP! I ALSO RODE BMX
BIKES AND KNEW A LOT OF THE LOCALS BECAUSE OF THAT..
INCLUDING STONEY, MONTE MANNIES, PERSON BROTHERS
ETC....

I LIVED IN QUINCY FROM AUGUST 1980 TIL JANUARY 1982
THIS HAS ALL BEEN VERTIFIED AS REAL INFO.

THE REST OF THE ASSHOLENESS I DID IS STUFF ILL ADMIT
AND RICHARD WILL BACK UP ALONG OTHERS..DRIVING LIKE
A MADMAN, WRECKLESS DRIVING, DUI SO MANY TIMES YOU
CANT EVEN COUNT ON YOUR FINGERS, JUST BEING A PUNK
AS RICHARD SO WORDED A FEW YEARS BACK.

I WILL STAND HERE AND SAY I DID THIS ALL AND I AM SORRY I DID
IT AND I HAVE APOLOGIZED SO MANY TIMES OVER BUT I DID NOT
DRIVE JOHN JOHN AND DANA TO THEIR DEATHS NOR DID I INTEND
FOR THE DRUG RIPOFF TO HAPPEN NOR KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT
UNTIL AFTER THE FACT.

I ALSO DID NOT ASSAULT STONEY'S SISTER AND DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FOOK SHE IS TO THIS DAY AND I SURELY DID NOT ASSAULT HER OR SAY WORDS AT HER AND I AM NOT A MARTY SMART!!..SORRY SPENCER BUT MARTY WAS AN a*sho*e, PERVERT AND DISRESPECTFUL OF LADIES ....WHICH BY NO MEANS WOULD I EVER BE THAT WAY.

NOT EVEN DRUNK AS I WAS BROUGHT UP A DIFFERENT WAY UNDER
STRICT RELIGIOUS FAMILY..GRANDFATHER, UNCLE, COUSINS AND
A LOT OF OTHERS IN FAMILY ARE SOUTHERN BAPTIST MINISTERS.

this will be the last time i will say anything about myself and what happened up there as it is too personal and has no revelance
to this case at all...NONE!


Thanx Craig, that was very good of you. All the replies I just made down the line of posts don't matter now. You took the time and it's a good start.

However, from the tidbits I've been able to gather, your experience might indeed have some relevance to the case and I'd like to hear some more.

Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think it has anything to do with the case
and there is no proof that it does and unless someone
can come up with some

PLEASE DROP IT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craig wrote:
i don't think it has anything to do with the case
and there is no proof that it does and unless someone
can come up with some

PLEASE DROP IT!


How can I be expected to drop it when you keep making references to 'things'?

Tell ya what: If you don't feel OK doing it in public PM me. I'd really appreciate it.

If not...well I guess we're done as far as what I can learn from ya.

But I tell ya Craig...out of all the 'old timers' on this board, I somehow trust you the most to give me some real facts. It sure would help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Biff Bayum




Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 1





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byrum is gonna bayum you, Craig, if you keep this up. Got it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like i said in the other thread
just P.M. if you have questions on those three things
it should not be discussed in the forum as it has no
revelance to the case and not proven to have any
revelance to the case.

i just hope people stop talking about those three things,
things , things things
lol
so i dont have to say things things things
lol
yeah i think im in OZ sometimes!
off to see the wizard..the wonderful wizard of OZ.

follow the yellow brick road.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bayum
is that like the circus
lol
oops wrong one
heya bayum
welcome to the jungle
lol
some good GNR going here
hee hee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Alex




Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 196





Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig I PM'd you. I gota go out for a bit, but I'll be back late in the morning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
craig




Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Posts: 1748

Location: unknown



Digg It
Del.icio.us
Slashdot It!
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NANAHARA
ALEX
WHATS UP
NANAHARA
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   
   Cabin28 Forum Index -> Cabin 28 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Cabin28 topic RSS feed 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

create free phpbb forum hosting now!

view our free phpbb forum hosting directory now!

Please report Acceptable Use Policy violation on our support forum!