FACT IS

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

FACT IS

Postby BUTTERFLYVALLEY1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:40 am

There has been a lot of work done on this forum. Problem is, the facts are found and then they just lay there. For instance - Justin describes the ones he saw committing the murders but no one follows up on the fact of seeing anyone in the jean jackets and jeans and tee shirts. The last time Marty and Bo are seen, they are in leisure suits. It says they go home and change; but, into what do they change? Do they wear the type of clothing Justin says he saw? Do they wear the type of footwear mentioned? Several people on the the timelines say so and so has information about the 187s but the police don't go and ask that person if it is so as it is never mentioned there was any follow-up on all these people with info on the murders. Did anyone ever find the green and white vehicle? The little brown vehicle? Or any of the vehicles mentioned. The person who currently has the phone number to 530-281-6451 is So-and-So; but how long has she had that number? I mean did LE ever follow up on all these leads? We put out to the universe a description of the blanket and sheet found on Sue but does anyone answer back and say that was so and so's. All these dangling lines out there needing answers have people who can answer them...but all we get are the sounds of silence. That will not help this. I feel just as strongly about bringing closer to this and seeing justice done for the families as I ever did.

Also, I am not being nosy but I would like to know if ALL the children were taken in and treasured by remaining family members? Were they given psychiatric help they would so desperately need? I heard Justin was homeless and I hate this. To do as well as he has done, he has to be a survivor. I still have him pictured in my mind as a poor tortured child. I still continue to pray for them all. All who remained behind are in my prayers.

You can go ahead and delete this. I just had to write it down as it was choking me. I was not raised wealthy but I was raised with love. I knew at all times I could go to my dad and he would make it right. I still miss him today.
BUTTERFLYVALLEY1

Re: FACT IS

Postby TREELAND » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:33 am

Seems LE gathered lots of information but did not follow through with a thorough investigation, so much so that it almost seems intentional. Like they went through the motions and left it at that. Were they protecting someone or maybe knew they could be black-mailed in some way so they held off on having a real investigation? The sheriff at the time Doug Thomas looked like a real sleaze ball, reminds me of the perfect stereotypical used car salesman. Shifty as hell.
TREELAND

Re: FACT IS

Postby BUTTERFLYVALLEY1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 pm

These dangling "participlels" can still be salvaged somewhat but only if LE cares to go back over the case and handle it properly - living people permitted. If they do not correct the non-follow-ups and properly put the case together then they indeed do not want it solved and we will know that we are right. The same goes for those on the forum who live in Quincy or there abouts could also do a little talking to people they know. Who knows maybe this case can move forward. It's stalled right now and we know why. It just takes a lot of reading and finding out where questions were asked and unanswered - or where there were instances where so and so was supposed to know such and such but was never asked about it. It was not after much reading and coming to a lot of dead ends that it finally hit me. Most of the dead ends did not have to end, they were merely not answered nor followed up. Here's to moving forward. My prayers for all continue.

You may go ahead and move or rewrite or simply drop if you feel the need.
BUTTERFLYVALLEY1

Return to keddie facts