Stolen vs Photocopy

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Stolen vs Photocopy

Postby dmac » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:44 am

For those who think I'm lying about Josh Hancock and his penchant for stealing documents, look at this:

click for enlargement

That is a close-up of one segment of a complete original document which Josh sent me, then claimed he never saw. It is from the ORIGINAL FIELD COPY Don Stoy filed. This complete report is now online on this forum, in full color. This sample proves it is a real, original document. PCSO knows Josh stole the document. PCSO knows I offered them the return of these documents Josh stole. PCSO have never contacted me. Josh is still a free felon. PCSO is still lying about Keddie.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Stolen vs Photocopy

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:52 pm

I think PCSO, in a way, is probably glad Josh took the original documents.

Now, they can use that as yet another excuse to not investigate the case further: "Sorry, we can't look into such-and-such, the files on that are missing." :roll:

How convenient.
Chichibcc

Re: Stolen vs Photocopy

Postby dmac » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:07 am

yeah,I've said many times PCSO are happy Josh is helping DeCrona, Syl Thomas, and other pond scum steal/destroy evidence. The theft of documents by Josh is horrendous, then PCSO Deadwood 'hires' Gamberg for the latest 'investigation', and Gam complains to Josh that all the case files are missing, then Josh shits his pants and repeatedly begs me to send back the stolen files he mailed to me! Not wanting to be involved in Josh's repeated lies about stolen case files (a felony), I sent word to Gamberg that some of the stolen files are in my possession- and Gamberg never responds? That's a big PCSO fail, again telling me Gam was a bad cop in 81. It's about the drugs, Gam, quit lying.

I'd prefer the case files I have go to Vidocq, so real investigators can look at them, but PCSO still lies about not understanding what Vidoqc is. They clearly don't give a shit I have a stack of original files they allowed Josh to steal and disseminate.

About Josh: Since I removed my copyrighted work, thereby killing his nonexistent 'site', I've explained in varying detail that he stole documents, misrepresented himself to victims and people on "his team" alike, and that he's a complete fraud. Absolutely true!

Josh normally defended himself when under attack, by arguing a point or deleting posts by others proving he's a fraud. It's also like Josh to see a blast of concrete proof coming towards him, and then he ignores it because he cannot delete or defend the truth.

Josh has never refuted any of these truths, because all he wants to do is sell more product... while he still can. Look at his lame FB page, he's rehashing the same lame shit from 1982: 'Wow, look at this incredible report about 'suspect' Hank Thompson! Next up! Who killed the muffin man?' "I sent a DVD off to Porridge Alaska, Thanks!" 12 more bucks up his colon.

Josh Scumsucker wrote:Thank you to Dmac for putting these photos to excellent use; they certainly weren't doing much good where they originally were, piled in disorganized envelopes and rubber-banded together in a bunch of boxes.

That quote from Josh explains one reason why he stole the PCSO case photos and documents, a few of which he eventually sent to me, and it describes the scene from the above vid clip, too: "Where they were" means PCSO boxes, and he says in his own words that "they were doing no good where they were". So he stole them, created Part Two based on nonsense, ignoring real evidence and ripping buyers off with soothsayers and gossip.

Josh held onto so much real evidence and real information that, when it was finally placed online,it proves he was calculating a risk:

Josh knew he was banned from PCSO and could never steal from there again without an insider
    Josh never wanted to prove who did the murders.
    Josh wants to sell lies at the cost of the victims, the survivors, the truth.
    Josh wants suckers to buy his lame DVDs

When the buildup to the release of Part 2 collapsed, it brought new brands of freaks to the forum, and I was burnt out by the whole disaster Josh had built. When the sock puppet lie that is Part 2 came out, it sold for a few weeks and declined, then Josh wanted ways to sell it more. I told him to reduce the damned price, which he did.

Then he started sending me the stolen files. To benefit his sales with talk about "recently released documents" Josh stole and shat/sat on long before Part 2 ever went into production. If you look at the rate of documents released, it was ALWAYS based on Josh lying by saying "It's already out there, I put it all out there for all to see". When Hancock began sending me bigger and bigger packets of original files, he always finished with a lying note, based on "that's it. I don't have a single other file or photo". Then he would send a bigger package with even more files that were obviously stolen.

Josh has been using anyone who bought into Josh's bullshit.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts