NEWS ARTICLE Reno Gazette-Journal

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

NEWS ARTICLE Reno Gazette-Journal

Postby dmac » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:15 pm

This is kinda running in tandem with the latest breaking news and the KOLO piece, but it has direct quotes and info not found elsewhere.

Read it here.

According to this, Gamberg is quoted as saying just today that Tina was found on April 11, 1984. He and I have discussed this at length, as we find so much about the 'discovery' and tapes and dates and Crim choppering in to be extremely bizarre and offensively unlikely. It sounds like a charade performed by f-ing idiots. Yeah, that kinda sums up how scewed and screwed this really is.

So much stuff to discuss, so please find appropriate threads.

Watch out, this case is going ka-BOOM.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: NEWS ARTICLE Reno Gazette-Journal

Postby joe_mcplumber » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:58 pm

dmac wrote:...we find so much about the 'discovery' and tapes and dates and Crim choppering in to be extremely bizarre and offensively unlikely.

Do you mean "we", as in you AND Mike find each and all of these circumstances offensively unlikely?

Because if you're saying what i think you're saying then it's hard to contain my enthusiasm and optimism.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:24 pm

"we" means us on the forum. I often say 'we' instead of 'me' or 'us' or to detail certain folks.

'WE' means so many of us. Look up a thread outlining all the oddities: April 11, 12, 21, 22? Look at it because it's not going away. Tina's discovery is detailed in a couple threads, so look there.

Make up your own mind, but this isn't about games.

your enthusiasm etc is already present.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu May 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Actually "we" also does mean Gamberg and I. We'd exchanged several emails about how odd the timing and everything is, and how Pedrini's bottle story makes no sense in the face of where public records of the Camp Eighteen dump are vs. how far away he was in a black hole when he 'found' Tina's skull. Pedrini has some 'splainin' to do, Loocy!

The anniversary, the confusion over the discovery date, the utterly bizarre press release, the 'anonymous' call, and Crim choppering in just as quickly as he had to Keddie on Sunday, April 12? The whole thing is a diaper of unprecedented stench.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:24 am

I must admit I have always been curious about Pedrini, the bottle collector. The inner detective in me always looks at who found the body. In this case it screams at me. Largely because of how difficult it was to locate. She was recovered because someone wanted her to be found when she was. Again speaking to the state of mind of a potential killer.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Pedrini is fucked. I will not back down from his familiarity with the site but being A MILE OFF BASE for what a bottle collector does?! ON THE THIRD ANNIVERSARY? THE PHONE CALL? He moved to Plumas?

Wake up and smell your coffee is on fire.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Why would Tina's location be brought forward by people involved in her murder? Is there more "heat" on a missing person? It's not like this case was ever even room temperature, when coming to wanting it to be solved, until now.
sparkplug

Postby sparkplug » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:01 pm

Was it keeping it all in house (California) and not wanting the Feds to get involved, again?
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 am

The CA-DOJ are the main culprits in the coverup. Crim, Bradley, DT, Stoy, DeCrona, DeCrona Sr. Each of those fuckers should hang.

I think the killers couldn't help boasting, but it was also to redirect attention. Again. Marty and others knew they were the sole suspects, so screaming, "Look where Tina was found" draws attention back to her and the idea the killers were NOT living next door to the victims.

They'd been hustled out of town by LE and knew they were protected, but couldn't help proving, once again, what complete twats and morons they are.

Complete jackassery.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DetectivePizzaJunkie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:25 pm

I sincerely doubt it was a crisis of conscious. It was delibrate as the anniversary indicates. Another chess move by idiots.
DetectivePizzaJunkie

Return to keddie facts