Upcoming Media

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Upcoming Media

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:59 pm

It looks like CBS Sacramento (KOVR), who last did a piece on Keddie in 2011, are returning to do an update concerning the recent breaks in the case. People Magazine have been working on an article since before the hammer was located, and it seems they will also be traveling to Plumas due to the uptick in the case. I'll also be talking to a couple of tv producers interested in doing half-hour and hour-long segments on the case.

More to follow.

UPDATE AUG 2016: Both pieces from this story have been placed on youtube by the station:

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming Media

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:09 pm

For anyone who hasn't seen the 2011 report (split in two parts) the article summaries/transcripts for each are available in the links; I had problems getting the videos to play, however. Sheila was interviewed as well:

Part one:http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/11/04/unsolved-keddie-killings-still-haunt-surviving-family-member/

Part two:http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/11/04/paradise-lost-the-keddie-killings-part-ii/
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Crime Watch Daily asked to cover the case, which is why I asked everyone into a quick chat at that time- I'd never heard of the show or seen it. The producer who contacted me lied at every opportunity, which did her no favors in our collective decision. We turned them down.

This case won't be exploited by tawdry tabloid trash. Accidental alliteracy! Again! Arghh!

...ahem...

The only goal of putting this case on TV is to get leads, get the truth out, and put balls in a vice.

Spread the truth, never exploit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:46 pm

I am so glad you protect against exploitation. I refused blood money for my son's story. Never could I take a penny. You maybe harsh Dmac but you're honorable and that I respect.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:06 pm

I know some people like the show, but I watched two episodes- and heard from everyone in chat and those who approached me privately- before making a final decision.

Crime Watch Daily is no match for how this case deserves to be presented. The producer's lies would have killed any connection, but the timbre of their infotainment trash show was enough to nullify any interest long before her bullshit came into play.

Get this, they actually play off this bullshit lie: Crime Watch Daily! Emmy-award nominee!!

For what? New lows in gutter crotch photography?

"“Crime Watch Daily,” created by "Extra's" Gregorisch-Dempsey, is also in the running for Outstanding Special Class Series."

Special class series? Trash is now 'special class'?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:33 pm

budrfligh wrote:You may be harsh Dmac but you're honorable and that I respect.

I'm a self-styled asshole when it comes to Keddie. In real life, I'm not- I'm a very generous and caring dude, if I say so myself. My friends attest to it, at gunpoint if necessary. I don't own a gun, and never will, but if they turn it on themselves to force a statement, my best bet is to oblige their madness.

I'm only a rash asshat due to my persona with this case. I find a lot of people have very thin skins when the topic is a quad murder, so they don't have the mindset to stick to this case. I find by being an asshole, only those interested stick around. no wankers, no time wasters, only those interested in the truth stick around.

It's a faulty plan, one I never put past Freud, but who wants the opinion of a pedophile?

In real life I'm a great neighbor, the chump who loans you all the tools from my garage. I only play a dick when it comes to this case. For bad or good, my filtering system has removed so much shit you've never had to suffer.

On the plus side, I stick to the facts and to real research, and will not entertain moronic theories based on jack shit thin-skinned fuckup speculation.

In short, I get called an asshole for ridding this forum of bullshit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wild » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 pm

I also tried to watch the show and couldn't do it. Good for you, dmac , for saying no. I find most media whores are liars.
wild

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:54 pm

we ALL said no.

Therein lies the beauty.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Pete Barbutti!

Yes, I'm only posting the name because it's incredibly important. Boubede, Barbutti.

I believe the pronunciation of Bo's last name was affected by Pete's fame.

This guy was the Vegas king, and appeared on Johnny Carson relentlessly. Funny and very darkly humorous, the reason I mention him will be immediately noticed by those intended.

For the rest of you, Pete Barbutti was endlessly funny.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:10 pm

I sent out a good blurb to all Las Vegas regional media last night. Bo and family spent time in Vegas, making it a personal connection for media to follow.

They haven't.

Fuck 'em, I tried.

I can lead a horse to fodder, but I can't make it think
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon May 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Tonight at 10 PM (Pacific time), KOVR CBS Sacramento is going live with their long-awaited update on the case:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/05/ ... e-murders/

Looks like they're going to also discuss the knife. I mentioned another item of evidence was found a couple weeks back, days after the hammer.
It's the knife glimpsed in this teaser spot. More details once I'm more familiar with what they discuss on camera.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wild » Mon May 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Excellent! Can't wait to see it! Thank you for the info, dmac!!
wild

Postby AdamOneTwelve » Mon May 02, 2016 9:44 pm

I'll have to watch it again... So many things! What knife? Did I hear him say "with the help of a suspect's relative"... Were they talking about who I think they meant at the end when they mentioned someone helping to remove evidence, maybe in their green wagon?
:shock:
AdamOneTwelve

Postby Shellsbells » Mon May 02, 2016 11:02 pm

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/05/ ... r-mystery/

this is the newscast that was aired at 10. Amazing.
Was that the first time the recording about the body found at FF, was aired?
Shellsbells

Postby Missy » Tue May 03, 2016 5:00 am

Where was the knife found?? Was it found with the hammer?
Missy

Postby dmac » Tue May 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Yes, this is the first time any portion of that recording has been publicly aired. A real coup for that station. Still, several glaring errors in their report.

The hammer and knife were found separately. Shortly after the hammer was mentioned in the press, another party came forward about finding the knife. I can say that both weapons were found relatively close together, but the key is the use of 'relatively'.

There's some really good stuff in this piece, including the repetition of the admission by Hagwood and Gamberg that LE intentionally screwed the pooch. However, they pulled no punches this time by stating quite clearly that information we've developed points to COLLUSION and CONSPIRACY between the killers, LE, and the 'Powerful People'.

Despite my being vindicated by PCSO that my years of screaming "CONSPIRACY!" was the truth, the same old idiots (including some who eventually got the boot from this forum) still won't see anything but their own, moronic, closed-minded opinions.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Shellsbells » Tue May 03, 2016 6:09 pm

I was having a real hard time watching the second video. The sound would be on, but the image of the video wouldnt play. And the buffering was horrible. So Im gonna try again right now.

I can see how some people would not believe that a conspiracy would be going on. They think, 'Ya right, why would LE conspire to hide things in this'. But you were right. I was surprised Hagwood admitted it. And Im so glad that he did. He is showing that they are going to do this right!
Shellsbells

Postby wild » Wed May 04, 2016 10:22 am

Does anyone have any clue about who the caller might be? It sort of sounded like Justin to me but he would only have been about 15 or 16 when the call was made. Didn't really sound like Marty or Bo, however, I've only heard their voices on old recordings of their interviews with LE from 81. I have heard Justin's voice on one of JH's video more recently.
wild

Postby narmrn » Wed May 04, 2016 11:44 am

I don't know how Justin could possibly have any knowledge of where Tina's remains were disposed of. However it would be interesting to compare the voice on the tape to Mr. Dee Lakes voice...he has been implicated as possibly being involved w the removal of Tina's bodies from Keddie. He also would have still been in the general area and most likely to have been aware of the discovery of skeletal remains. Marty and Bo were long gone from the area when this development occurred so doubt the voice on the tape was either of them. With voice recognition software I am betting that if there is a match the PCSO will follow that lead.
narmrn

Postby wild » Wed May 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Suppose it could be D. Lake but the voice sounds much younger to me. With this case, I find that just about anything is a possibility. I believe Justin could have overheard a conversation between the POI's talking about Tina and her whereabouts. It could also be a member of a certain family that was involved with the victims. They've tried to make this case all about themselves, as have many other locals at the time.
wild

Next

Return to keddie facts