Upcoming Media

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Upcoming Media

Postby budrfligh » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Having just re-watched the mockumentaries right b4 listening to the recording I must admit it sounds very familiar to me. In my opinion D Lake is a guilty piece of shit. I hope they are all scaeed as fuck right now too. This crime is bad enough but to add to it by the cover up and collusion is just maddening. However police corruption and government corruption is nothing new. When I first found the forum I had my doubts. I am not a conspiracy theorist by nature. However I am blessed with an open mind and steely determination. I have come to see that it not only could be true but absolutely is.
budrfligh

Re: Upcoming Media

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:53 pm

VARIETY today debuted an article about the upcoming PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES series. There's a trailer for the new series in the article, in which the Missing Persons poster for Tina is briefly flashed.

I've also heard from the writer doing the People magazine piece, and he mentioned the TV debut of the Keddie episode is tentatively scheduled for November 28. That makes it the fourth episode, based on the Nov 7 debut. I'll keep you all updated here, and via the FB page, and via email blasts to all members of the forum.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts