Brief Interview w/ Detectorist Who Found Hammer

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Brief Interview w/ Detectorist Who Found Hammer

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Mark Joseph should be alive and hopefully well. We have no reason to believe otherwise.

Bo's other son who died a year after birth? That's a very ugly story and his immediate family has used his name for fake IDs. Fucking disgusting.

Meth is Magic.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Is Bo suspected of any wrong doing in his sons death?
Was his son murdered? Tell me he didn't kill his child?
Socal67

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Naw, he blamed his wife for his son's death. He was in the Air Force at the time, stationed far away. He said he wanted to kill her, which is funny when you consider decades later she and her boyfriend were murdered in a home invasion- bodies never found- the killer arrested days later after an hours-long standoff with police.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:22 pm

DMAC do you think Bo had someone murder his ex wife? Or had any involvement in their deaths? As in hired someone to do it? Or had his family take care of them?
How did his son die? If you dont mind me asking?
And thanks. Sorry if my questions are stupid.
Where I'm going with my questions is this.
Could he or did he have the power with his family connections( mofia) to be able to murder Sue for Marty and Marilyn?
Not as in he had his mofia family do it but he knew how to solve Marilyn and Marty's problem?
Sorry if my questions seem stupid.
Thank you.
Socal67

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Naw, the guy that killed his ex and her BF was a lunatic on a crime spree. The following day, he took over a bar, robbed everyone, then held them hostage.

I think Bo was more talk than anything. Although he was a murderer, so even his hot air carried more weight than most.

Sue was murdered for sleeping with Marty, and everyone else was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The question for me is why the hell Bo got his hands bloody in 28 in the first place. Either he loved violence, or didn't know how far south it was going. Still, if you're walking in armed to the teeth- as they obviously were- you know blood will be spilled.

His son was very young. I've never found good details, as Bo often lied about his family. What I do know is his nephew used his dead son's SSN and name and birth date as an assumed ID. Major meth-head. That's pretty sick, to use your dead uncle as your own fake name.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Disgusting Ass low-life tweakers using their child's death and I saw where you had mentioned one of the Walke? Brothers was lying and saying he had brain cancer which to all that are thankful they get to live another day and see their children or grandchildren grow up is a huge insult to all who battle the disease.
You have sift through all their stupid tweaker bullshit to try to find "some" truth to solve the murders of 4 people you didn't even know.
Bless your heart and I understand your anger and frustration.
You are a better person than I am.
I can honestly say I would have given up but you don't.
Socal67

Postby Zoe » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Regarding Bo's infant son's death: I found a death certificate on Ancestry.com for a Michael Angelo Boubede that died at 6 months in 1956 of pneumonia. He was born in Sumter, SC, which is home to Shaw AFB. The death certificate is from Sanford, Lee County, NC., which is "situated nearly equidistant from the Greensboro, Raleigh/Durham/RTP, and Fayetteville metro areas," (source: Wikipedia). So it's possible Bo was stationed at Pope AFB (now Pope Army Airfield) in Fayetteville, NC, or the mother, Helen Shaw, and the kids moved to Sanford without Bo.
Zoe

Postby Zoe » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Additional information on Bo's wife: She's listed as Margie Helen Shaw from Sanford, NC, so she probably took the kids back home (due to Bo's deployment?). She died there in 1996. She and Bo divorced 26 October 1965. Perhaps this is too much information on data that's irrelevant, but use it or disregard it as you see fit.
Zoe

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:41 am

Shaw is who she married after Bo. She died under that name, as the BF she was murdered with was just a BF, not husband.

She lived around the base in Fayetteville, and worked as a waitress when married to Bo.

I believe all of this is on Bo's timeline.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts