New (old) intel

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: New (old) intel

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Poorly worded, perhaps, but the sentiments are exactly as intended: I get quite pissed off at people who demand anything from me. If they don't understand why I have to hold on to certain intel, for instance, they can- and should- fuck off. The only thing I should- and have- apologized for is the wording & language I sometimes use. But the pain meds often make me 'lose it'. I try to avoid having the computers on at all when I have to take the pills, but when that plan fails and I go postal, it's too late to undo things I've posted. The doc put me on a new cocktail recently, and I didn't get the pain script til something like the 18th of last month. I've only taken 11 of them since then, and it's a 3-per-day script. I took half of those 11 in the days after my physical therapy 2 Fridays back, which left me in excruciating pain until last Wednesday or so. I don't do well with drugs, none of my family does. The side effects are often severe, which is why I avoid them, and try my best to stay off the puter when I have to get away from the pain.

In the end, there's very few things I haven't released. Certain crime scene photos and all autopsy photos obviously, a few files with delicate info, and many things I've uncovered in the course of research. I've found that in the (terribly slow) reworking of Timeline Z, I'll be able to include some data from the withheld files, without integrating the stuff that's left these files off the table thus far. But Timeline Z is such a bastard to do, and my time is eaten up with working and, in particular, my recent health troubles.

The notebook is in PCSO's hands. I've never had it, as the only hard-copy files I've had came directly from Josh's cache of files he'd stolen. And LE are fully aware of that. He's on their list. I've got the post ready to go, except all the data for the post is spread across my cloud acct., two computers, and one of several thumb drives. Without constant web access,t's impossible to keep everything sorted and synced through my cloud acct. That part REALLY sucks.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 pm

OK, I put an <incomplete> version of the post this thread was meant to be about HERE.

Fresh start on a new thread in the CORRECT area o the forum: "Keddie Files"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:23 pm

dmac wrote:I've been given the OK to release a lot of info about the case, but I'm not following through. I believe much of it can be used to fuck with some knobs involved, and I'll never wittingly harm any Grand Jury case against mofos I find to be involved. Having said that, none of the info I've known for yonks and still hold onto is EXCULPATORY. I'm holding on to info I believe explains not only the murders, but others involved.

Don't hate me for holding onto info I believe will lead to others. Just don't do that. I've named many of these fucks, and I want them DEAD for what they've done. I want them to die in jail.

There's one piece. A note from Crim's 2.5" v 4" spiral note binder. You know those tiny note pads from old TV crime shows? Keddie CSI.

It's huge. It's detailed. It talks big names and other shit I've only had wet dreams about. Shit Crim went in knowing. I've figured out much of the meaning of the note, who these people are that Crim mentions in the note. It's massive shit, which is why I've sat on it for weeks and weeks. It's not a headspinner, it's a tailspinner. Both, actually.

I've had confirmation this is the tip of the iceberg of collaborative notes between Crimely and Doug Thomas. This entire DT/Crimely investigation is, indeed, exactly what I've proclaimed for nearly a decade: Their 'investigation' is a crime scene.

This was ALWAYS about covering up the murders, protecting the killers.

Sue and the kids were dogshit to these dumb fucks.

Keep an eye open. It's difficult to put this intel into a sensible post, but I'm working on it. So many vague names and details that scream "I KNOW WHO THIS BO FUCK IS!", but you won't know what it means until I find a way to spell it out. This mofo is so fucking huge.

Ease your burden, brother. Let it out. No one needs pics, just more info. I can't see any harm or negative impact at this point/timestamp/'golden years' of this case. A Hail Mary of info to us (that are so less informed) but wanting to help as much as possible. Many of us would willingly give up a finger or two, to see this case closed.

On a personal note- it's been months since I've been here. You seem extra 'electricized' for a lack of a better word. I'm always here standing by on email if you need to vent or anything. Keep up the good fight, but don't let it envelope your bank of frustrations to the point where you are scaring the children, lol.
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:57 pm

I think so much info is 'out there' already, and people either aren't picking up on it, are Trumping it (ignoring true facts in favor of 'alternative facts', ala their 'fake news').

Speaking of a Hail Mary, that I was able to openly state PCSO have found falsified documents filed by Crim and Bradley about the 'Reno Therapist / Marde Confession' and allowed me to state as much, speaks volumes to the fact some people just don't 'get it': This was TWO CRIMES: the murders, and a conspiracy between DT' w/ his PCSO henchmen AND corrupt members of CA-DOJ (Crim / Bradley at a minimum) to make certain at least one killer was never put before a judge and jury. That some people still find ANY issue with whether or not the confession happened speaks directly to Trumpian ignorance or Trumpian insanity.

While people should be fired up, investigating on their own any member of LE that may have been involved in the second (and arguably worse) crime, the COVERUP, they're still stuck back in 2009, wondering if the therapist is lying (with no interest in providing any logical reason for him to do so). Instead of there being multiple discussions on the WHO, HOW, and WHY of this very clear and deliberate LE FRAUD, so many idiots and assholes are still wondering IF Marty really confessed.

That, my friend, is just one cause for my seemingly 'deep-rooted anger and frustration'. When I'm dealing with stupid questions and the people that ask them, in a one-on-one setting, those folks often receive a blast of my fire. But, overall, I suggest people step back and look at the Bigger Picture:

It's taken years for us to get the main parts of the story figured out (two crimes; the who how and why of the murders; Just a few names for those involved in the coverup, and a few plausible theories on 'why'); It took a couple years for Gamberg and Hagwood to not only vet our intel was correct, but to PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE a coverup.

Bottom line is, we are dealing with TWO CRIMES. Right now, scant few concede major parts of the murders as the facts they are. Fewer still recognize the coverup, much less are willing to admit LE could ever do something so egregious. These are the same assholes who never heard of My Lai, Nixon/Watergate, Iran/Contra, Bush/Larner...

...or Trump/Putin
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts