New ME

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: New ME

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Budr, erase Tina from zygo injury. I can't state it's true, all I did was photoshop the image to scale. I don't know what went down. I've discounted the idea a shot to Tina's cheek was either useful or substantive in what seems to be a silencing homicide. Call me wrong but I believe Tina was the 1:16 screamer, and they silenced her.

several bones were recovered, about 1/10 of a human spine. None showed obvious wounds like gunshot or knife.

To claim Tina's death is undetermined is correct. To claim otherwise is to be a complete motherfucking knob. Like Me. and the ME.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:34 am

I guess it comes down to how she was incapacitated and taken from the house- Marty's sham interrogation.... undetermined works for me. It's easier to not run those mental images.......I don't know how you do it.
budrfligh

Postby Salem » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:02 am

Was there even a reason for everything? Okay - Tina takes a shot to make her shut up. I get that. And I'm sure there was a reason when the perps walked into the cabin. But once the initial reason was used up, maybe all the rest was just because they wanted to. In the midst of things, they were just trying out their ugly darkness, experimenting with how much harm and pain they could cause and how much power and control they received from it.

This is a horrifying crime.

Dmac has literally spent years of his life dedicated to this crime and for that I am grateful. I have not read every post in this forum - it would take weeks. Nor have I analyzed every photo - I'm not really good at that and I have my own mind to protect.

I still feel like there is something missing. Why have Justin, the boys and Marilyn stayed silent? It can't be all about MS's control from the grave. Justin especially - who has his own mind to protect. Keeping this crime secret does him nothing but harm. I'm sure the police have offered him immunity by now? What do you know about that Dmac? Anything?

He was a kid. PTS has had to raise it's ugly head by now. What keeps him silent?

:-? :-X
Salem

Postby Dee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 am

I also would like to ask why let Greg and Rick live? I mean that was their family that was killed...how on earth would you ever think you could control someone to that extent?
Dee

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm

If only Justin was left alive, uninjured it would have led straight to the killers.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:09 pm

I've gone over why many would remain silent. I've gone over and over and over it.

Justin: he's protecting people, mainly his murdering mommy.

Rick: May also have been forced to participate, due to his age. Probably is so sickened by what LE did, he's drawn a line under the murders and has tried to move on.

Greg: Only 5, not likely forced to participate but, as with the others, heard the threats and the knife hitting first their bedroom wall, and then after hiding in the closet, on that wall. Likely blocked it from his mind. Doesn't like it being brought up on the web, but the damage was already done in the 80s.

Lots of plausible reasons, not one are we happy with. As with wtf was going thru the heads of the asshole killers, we'll probably never get viable reasons for the silence.

If they come, we're just as unlikely to understand the litany of pain behind their resolve.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I can only surmise that those who were forced to participate, were obviously threatened. Those threats carried a whole lot of weight when the killers were given a free pass out of town, which reinforced they were untouchable.

Who could anyone trust when LE was more concerned about protecting the killers, rather than the survivors?

This of course makes much more sense in the past, when the survivors were young. Now that they are adults, their silence is deafening.

However, do they have reason to trust LE now? Maybe we think they do, but they might not. Especially of members of LE have continued to intimidate them
Justin's situation is different from the standpoint he clearly still wishes to protect his mother, apparently even at his own expense.
azucena

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Just me
Short of complete repression I find silence culpable. Understandable- definitely in the child/trauma cycle but nevertheless culpable. It is easier to fly out your bedroom window to a safe place when the bogeyman is upon you, but another to remain silent because that implies acceptance. Perhaps my own experience is at play here but I lost my childhood family because I told the truth. A little 5'3 irish, angry 18 year old blew that wide open. So maybe I expect courage from others that is out of reach? But seriously f those who hurt me and those who know and still hide. Give me a reason and I will rip it open again and again. Silence is acquiescence. Talk or be held culpable.
budrfligh

Previous

Return to keddie facts