Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Was involved

Postby JEP » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Does Sheila know about this? When I watched her post show interview after the People episode, it didn't seem like she really wanted to talk about the case, it was really weird. Has she ever put any pressure on law enforcement at all over the years?
JEP

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:57 pm

My reply is ignored. Everyone wants to know WHEN Sheila knew.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Salem » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:25 am

dmac wrote:Plans are already in action, but I ain't goin' anywhere with what little I know.

I'd been given the ok to release the Justin info on this thread many times over the months, but have held back. I wanted to be absolutely sure it wouldn't compromise anything, that nothing could pop up where it would again be useful if kept offline.

The fact is, Justin has been given ample opportunity to do the right thing. After his "oh, f*ck" moment, when he was presented with this evidence, he'd promised to cooperate and do anything to help.

He lied. LE gave him every opportunity, and I extended that grace period for several more months.

Fuck Justin. Fuck his lies. Fuck his silence.

This to me is the wow! I find it disturbing that Justin could stay silent so long, and now continues to stay silent after being confronted with hard, physical evidence.

I'm with you DMac - while I have empathy for what this 12 year old witnessed and participated in - I have no empathy for the continued silence. Fuck Justin's silence. :(
Salem

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 am

I would like to think they gave him the opportunity to save his ass and he didn't take it so the next step is to gather enough to successfully prosecute him. I am surprised he didn't take the chance to save himself. Opting instead to protect the people who put him in this position STILL. I honestly got a kick out of his reply about you not having any facts because you got under his skin.
budrfligh

Postby leenie963 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:53 am

budrfligh wrote:I would like to think they gave him the opportunity to save his ass and he didn't take it so the next step is to gather enough to successfully prosecute him. I am surprised he didn't take the chance to save himself. Opting instead to protect the people who put him in this position STILL. I honestly got a kick out of his reply about you not having any facts because you got under his skin.

I had a chuckle when he initially responded to DMac's email all professional like then turned around and showed his true colors.

Since Justin's blood DNA was found in the kill zone, I'm wondering what DNA was found on the tissue found in the outside garbage at the store. What caused Justin's blood to spill in the first place? Backhand to the nose/face got it bleeding, a show of force making him participate? Or the blood of the victims as his slick blood covered hand slide down the knife blade as he stabbed them, wounding himself in the process? Was the DNA mixed with any of the victims blood? All these questions...so little answers...but once answered it will be a huge puzzle piece.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby AliWProk » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 am

Who said the DNA evidence of Justin's is blood? Dmac specifically said he wasn't giving out that info (what kind of DNA Justin left in the kill zone) at this time.
AliWProk

Postby leenie963 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

AliWProk wrote:Who said the DNA evidence of Justin's is blood? Dmac specifically said he wasn't giving out that info (what kind of DNA Justin left in the kill zone) at this time.

To be clear DMac did not state it was Justin's blood. I specifically asked DMac in this thread if it was Justin's blood in the kill zone. His response indicated he was a forced participant and his DNA was in the kill zone. It's not a stretch to assume Justin's DNA was not a hair root or that he hocked up a loogie on a nearby wall, or his skin cells were on the lined up hammer and knife on the denim. This was 1981, in Keddie, with LE on the take. And the kill zone is a very specific area. That's why I made the statement I did. DMac will correct me if I've over reached. Count on it. lol
leenie963

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:30 pm

I speculated he was possibly injured and if his blood was in the kill zone it makes sense. I am not declaring it as fact, merely chewing on the bone so to speak. I hadn't posted anything yet because it's all over the place still. But hairs would have been safe from the great evidence refrigerator fiasco to. Touch dna on the clothing of a victim, maybe but I am not sure how easily preserved it is.
I have more questions than facts to work with so I am speculating a bunch of possibilities.
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:44 pm

budrfligh

Postby Billyalshef » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:38 pm

July is the month of fireworks! My mind is blown! If any bad should ever befall me or my family, the will states sell the farm and hire dmac, serious! The jig is up j , wether u get therapy to unveil, or unveil and get therapy, you gotta come clean. And don't think for a second we buy a friend told you, you and anyone involved keeps up with this site, that's without a doubt!
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm

leenie963 wrote:DMac will correct me if I've over reached. Count on it. lol

Leenie is at the hospital being treated for a torn ligament.

I won't discuss the source for DNA. Maybe Justin will. Fuck knows he's watching this site closely on a daily basis, and we're hitting too close to home for his comfort zone.

He can move and dodge his history all he wants, but Justin Dwayne Eason isn't a common name. His past will bite him in the ass. That's the price one pays for COVERING FOR A MURDERING MOM.

Budr, lots of spec a participant was cut. Common with stabbings. But I think a Buck-type knife was used for the wall darts and killing blows; they usually have a small but functional blade guard at the nut of the handle. Not enough for the Manson killers, though... if you know THAT ugly truth.

I LOVE TOUCH DNA, but I think what's left is too contaminated / lost / otherwise compromised. Wow, so much compromising in this case. It smells like Dog Day Afternoon.

Budr: Thanks for the link. RECALL my first post on that thread places me drowning, lack of knowledge. One of my tasks-to-do is to get all the DNA-related info together. Not the "where was blood?" or DeCrona's "Blood was absolutely everywhere" BS, but all the stuff we can signal as being testable, tested, etc. What's intact? What's gone? Many DNA tests were so primitive it would be easy to lie and say, "they used the entire [evidence]"

Add that to one of a million things I'll never concentrate on. So much is happening right NOW.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Justine being involved in the killing, or killings, makes me wonder if it had to do with Tina, and the others tried to clean up the mess.
For crying out loud, really, who knows what happened??
dntblvu

Postby leenie963 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:37 am

dmac wrote:
leenie963 wrote:DMac will correct me if I've over reached. Count on it. lol

Leenie is at the hospital being treated for a torn ligament.

Tore my ligament over reaching again.

Shit.
leenie963

Postby IPO » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 am

Justin's mother is such a psycho, I wouldn't put it past her to have had Justin do a near or actual kill on Sue. As Sue took so many blows he might have been made to do a strike while she was wheezing out her last gasps of breath. His silence speaks volumes. He's too old to still be silent. Pity his kids and family. If he does have any friends they too are reading this site. I wonder how many parents of his kids' friends allow their children to hang out at Justin's home unsupervised. Justin, your kids' teachers are probably also reading and watching you. Who do you think trusts you and has your back?
IPO

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 pm

dntblvu, get a grip. Stop making this about Tina. Read the evidence and how this shit went down. Tina was zero on the killers' radar.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Leenie hope you have a speedy recovery!! Keep us posted!
budrfligh

Postby dntblvu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 pm

I forgot Marty confessed and gave sue as the reason. Just reading along I thought, why would a boy do those things, even being made to. So because his dna shows he was involved, I thought of Tina. Maybe he was caught messing with her and shit hit the fan from there. He went and told his mom... and that's how they all were there. Dmac, you said it could change up the theories. Not trying to confuse, even though it is confusing. Anyway, could be why Marty said he did it, to protect Marylyn's kid. Since Marty, Marylin and Doug knew each other, and maybe because of the unlawful actions of the cops, they all drcided to cover it up and help each other out. Thats why nobody talks. Don't blow a fuse Dmac, I'm just thinking and probably wrong.
The other boys, there's no way they couldn't have heard the murders. It just doesn't make sense, well none of it does. It's sensless.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 am

No blown fuse, no need for tinfoil (not a hat ref). Just reminding you what the core target was: Sue.

HEY WAKE UP

ADD JUSTIN TO THE LIST OF ASSFUCKS WHO HAVE FLED PLUMAS.

Just like Dee, Marty, Bo, Loon, Tony, et al., Justin Dwayne Eason, a proved PARTICIPANT in the Keddie 28 murders, has fled Quincy and Plumas County... and California.

Run, you stupid cunt.

I can't wait for your mom to die, alone, crying out for you: "Justin?! Are you there?! You're the devil! I hate you! I made you stab that cunt! Keep that picture frame safe, you stupid little bitch. Oh, I'm DYING! I'm Dyyyiiinnggg....."

Smartts/Easons/Loon spawn fucks. Maggots, the lot of you.

You think keeping silent about the murders you participated in is a viable option, Justin Dwayne Eason? Your ability to live quietly is OVER. This case is going to take you down, bitch. Nowhere to hide, pussyboy. The truth speaks far fucking louder than your shitlicking silence.

Your a marked piece of shit. I can't use the term 'man' in relation to a cunt like you. Your life is OVER.

FUCK YOU, JUSTIN DWAYNE EASON SMARTT. You're more like Marty than you know, fuck-knob.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 am

By the way, Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch, I know where you moved to. Your tracks are so easy to follow.

I'm going to send your details to the local SO. They'll know you. Oh, those crooked cops! Nothing like having heat on your gaping, gawping dicksnatch, huh, duh-wayne? Get very used to LE staring down your pussy attempt at a glare.

Your life is over.

Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch and proved DNA participant in the Keddie Murders. Fuck you.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Justin Dwayne Eason Smartt Lying Bitch Was involved

Postby azucena » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:27 am

His departure is certainly no surprise given that leaving town worked for everyone else.
One can only hope that this time a warrant is issued.
I, like most of us have tremendous compassion for Justin, the child, who was forced to endure this trauma. But Justin the adult, can no longer protect the adults who were responsible for this carnage. Secrets have been held for too many years. It is time for truth.
azucena

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts