Justin Covered Sue

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Justin Covered Sue

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:53 pm

I think you're already aware of it. I've mentioned it on the forum a couple times, too.

It's how the killers laid the cord down, straight from Johnny's ankles top the corner of the TV, bending a clean and perfect 90 degrees around the base of the TV stand, and then straight to Dana's ankles. The idiots couldn't have made the staging more obvious if they'd taped the cord into place on the floor.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Does anybody wish to dick with my years-old belief Frank Mike Davis is a suspect. a bitch who lied about Tony Garedakis knobbing Sue?

No. Dmac, I agree with you completely. If he was not directly involved, he knows exactly what went down. Frank Mike Davis wouldn't even show his face on film. Why not? Dee did.

Frank states- "I've had several freiends check out unexpectedly,and I'm not a big believer in coincidences". "I Tend to believe there is something to that".

WTH???? That's an Odd comment. What reason would he have to even mention that little tidbit?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:26 pm

I've a very funny story about Mike's last encounter with LE. I can't say it here, maybe in the next big Group Chat...
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Wrong thread I know, but...The ‘reverse alibi’ still confuses me, trying to create a phantom Greek to cover for Garadakis actual presence?...Frankmike & Martell’s whacky recollections of “people on coke do weird shit”, “my uncle (or aunt?) worked at the Back Door”, “I hid behind the curtain”(why, you couldn’t be seen?) must have a helluva back story. Frankmike’s violent past should have brought the highest level of scrutiny (and maybe did, but we don’t know). I can’t wait to hear how the current inquiries are sitting in Frankmike’s bonnet!
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:35 am

Given the sole purpose of the Mike/Martel Reverse Alibi was to explain away any connection between Tony G and Sue/28 as the Doppelgänger Effect, they sure made a mess of it.

Mike and Martel say they saw it through the back window, which is Exhibit A in the case against them. Exhibit B would be PCSO insisting Jan evicted them prior to April 1 while Mike insists he took the last load from 13 around dusk on April 11. Exhibit C is Tony telling us he was with Sue and the kids that Saturday, collecting non-existent firewood for which the Sharps had no use.

So many of their moves are as stupid as those made by the kids: Phil saying he scratched numbers on the water heater; Justin insisting he witnessed the murders through a nonexistent crack between the door and the jamb.

What gives me a chuckle is not only how stupid these fools are, but how easy it was to get them to talk. Tony boasted because Princess is female. I think, similar to Loon and Chuck Walke and that ilk, he enjoys talking about it. Insisting he has NOTHING to do with it, other than being a Good Neighbor. Like Chuck only wanted to help the investigation. Like Loon insists she's gone out of her way to help LE.

Still, why would Mike proffer up such gems as "cops have been after me for the murder of my mining partner", who disappeared years back.

These jackasses make it impossible not to want to find them guilty of something. Anything. At least we know Loon is a key, hands-on murderer inside 28.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts