DUPERS DELIGHT-LOON

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

DUPERS DELIGHT-LOON

Postby justice17 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Marilyn shows major signs of “Duper’s Delight”. After reading this, I went to YouTube and carefully watched the clip of her and her body language. wow :evil: Sick BITCH.
I do NOT see it in Justin. He may be deceiving, but he is not “delighted” in doing so like Loon seems to be.

Duper's Delight

'Duper's delight' is the delight that people feel when they deceive others.

The delight of deception
Duping is another word for deception, for tricking people into some kind of action or misunderstanding.

The delight of power and control
People who deceive often find a secret pleasure in their success. It is similar to the pleasure that people get when they exercise power. It is as if the brain rewards us for achieving control over other people.

The delight of secrecy
Related to power is having something that others do not have. We thus tend to take pleasure in the secret nature of deception, of not only knowing that we have gained something, but also that the other person does not know this.

Spotting the giveaways
People who deceive others, and hence feel duper's delight, often cannot hide their feelings. If you can spot the signals by which they give themselves away, you can avoid being deceived.

Body language
There is common a transient pleasure in deception that appears, typically as pleasure-signaling body language, such as:

Upturn of corners of the mouth
Creased eyes
Throwing the head back
Transient signals
The body language may also be combined with attempts, conscious or otherwise, to conceal this, which will lead to the signals appearing very briefly before they are quashed and suppressed. For example a liar may flash smile very briefly before returning to the mask of emotions they are wearing.

http://changingminds.org/explanations/b ... elight.htm
Justice for all
justice17

Re: DUPERS DELIGHT-LOON

Postby leenie963 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:33 pm

So love your posts and this is no exception. Thanks for the 'no shit' and 'oy' vocalizes. So get ya J.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 am

Justin seems intelligent and even hesitantly selective of his words in the filmed stuff. Far sharper than Mommy.

His undoing is his devotion to Loon, who barely stopped from killing all in 28 during the most impacting and influential hours of his shit life.

It's usually pretty good for kids to break away and avoid scummy parents. To not repeat their ways.

Justin has chosen to fuck all future with a shoddy excuse for his parent's crimes. He fucks himself and his own kids.

Fuck YOU, Justin SMARTT Eason!

Fuck YOU Justin, you are a horrible person who deserves the worst of what becomes of you. May I be one who promotes your demise for your sick silence.

YOU ARE A MURDERER.

Mommy taught you that. Marty taught you that.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. That's the sole truth for your silence.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:03 pm

justin could be one of those sad people who are so desperate for their mother's affection, they will do anything for her...i have known people like that....they will do anything, ignore any insult, just in the hopes that mom will love them. even when they know damn well she never will...
nekogirrl

Postby AliWProk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:43 am

Justin knows what his mother is capable of. She is a murderer. She's had others murder for her. She marries a succession of child molesters. I'd watch my step, too.
AliWProk

Return to keddie facts