Details revealed through new interviews

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Details revealed through new interviews

Postby jhancock » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Probably the two biggest details revealed in the recent set of new interviews have to do with the alarming number of deaths (either labeled and suicides or accidents) that occurred after the Keddie Murders--and according to some sources, these were deaths of people who knew who committed the murders in Cabin 28, or who were connected in some way to the events that transpired that night in 1981.

I know we have Plumas County residents here. Can they, or anyone else, weigh in on this?

The second detail is the the "one of the primary suspects--get out of town" theory, first brought up by Marilyn in part one of the documentary. We learned in that film that this suspect was told by PCSO to leave Quincy, and Plumas County altogether, after being questioned about the crimes and after getting into a knife fight.

Initial interviews from part two reveal more details about this theory from parties directly involved with this person. We discussed this in chat last Sunday, and can recap for those who missed it this Sunday.

And, Cynthia, I'm glad you got it and noticed that about the book. There are a lot of secrets buried in there, aren't there?
jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Josh, some of us have had some thoughts in that vein for a long time, I hope you are referring to that guy who got into the argument with Sidetrack and then went somewhere and put a hose in his tailpipe.

I also hope you are referring to Glen Plashorne (sp) who supposedly rode his motorcycle down to the La Porte bridge to commit suicide.

Then there is another person we have tried find some information on. All we know is that he is deceased. We have been told that he was one of four brothers, one of whom was supposedly at Oakland Camp that night. There is no reference anywhere as to when or how he died.

Some of us have always had some bad feelings about the subject, but most don't feel comfortable discussing it in public.

Also I just recently found a listing for a person who died recently in Nevada, the name has a possible connection to a person who was a reportee on the real timeline, just that one letter is spelled differently.

Good work Josh, we know there is still a lot more to come out.
Night Rider

Postby meankitty » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 am

I looked into the court dockets in the Feather River Bulletin from April through December of 1981, and could find nothing about the knife fight, or that person having any other legal trouble more serious than having to be in a drunk tank.
meankitty

Postby not sure » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am

Josh, or Sheila, do you think the Seabolt "girls" would be willing to be interviewed? They were there the next morning when the crimes were discovered and were mentioned on the timeline having seen a van. I'd love to know what they have to say about their memories...
not sure

Postby tinkerbell » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 pm

I am not sure. I know last summer I saw Alysa and talked to her briefly. Have not seen her in over 20 years. She says she really has not talked about it at all. I am not sure about her sisters. I also didn't really talk to her that much that day.
tinkerbell

Return to keddie facts