Info Needed for Common Knowledge Timeline

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Info Needed for Common Knowledge Timeline

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 pm

A new timeline is being compiled, comprised of known facts and LE reports surrounding the case which are not on the PCSO timelines. I've dubbed it the "common knowledge" timeline, since it will hold a lot of data that is not commonly known but should be.

If you know any of the following, or anything similar that will help fill in the gaps surrounding the case, please submit what you know.

dates/times/movements/statements of victims
      dates/times/movements/statements of key suspects
      dates/times/movements/statements of witnesses / potential witnesses
      dates/times/movements/statements of Law Enforcement
      Knowledge of PCSO's hierarchy & their backgrounds: (when did DT come into office, when was he set up for recall, scandals within the dept, etc)
      when did evidence get lost / destroyed / pissed on?
      etc., etc., etc...
This is a great opportunity to put all the hearsay to test: anything that can be attributed as fact will be listed, once and for all. Of course, it will all be added to the "combined timeline" which means we can now make it the go-to place for understanding the chain of events, and the case as a whole.

Please submit anything you have, with appropriate links where possible, right here in this thread. If you feel uncomfortable doing so, please email it to me at:

c28timeline at gmail dot com

If you don't feel comfortable with that, email or pm it to Josh. There is plenty of very good intel already on this and past boards that has been proved, and then forgotten. or simply dropped out of "common knowledge". Let's work together to make the timeline the repository for all we've learned.

Thanks in advance...

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Info Needed for Common Knowledge Timeline

Postby Kyburz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 am

Here’s a data set which I view as nothing more than fact checking for validation.

“10:00-11:00 pm
James Gossett, Jr. awakens Dana Green to watch the shuttle launch on TV.”

That’s a relatively precise time, date and anchoring statement regarding two people’s activities. I can’t tell when the statement was taken and have no idea what context it reflects. But the shuttle launch was quite different.

This is significant in that this was the first shuttle launch, which was originally scheduled to occur on Friday the 10th of April, but was delayed. The flight was rescheduled for no earlier than 6:50 am (Eastern Time), Sunday the 12th. The shuttle did in fact launch at 7:00 am or 4:00 in the morning Quincy time.

Like so much on the timeline, I’m left hanging since there is no follow up or associated information. When did Gossett and Green realize their folly of viewing static or a test pattern for five or six hours? Did the person taking the report notice this factual anachronism? Was Gossett a compulsive talker who typically could not get things straight or recall what he did from day to day? Were the activities of Gossett and Green so insignificant as to not matter?

This seems so simple to resolve, yet there appears to be a missing second act regarding the information gathering. I’m sure I must be missing something here and simply can’t find it.

Kyburz

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 am

There's more to it than that, Kyburz. The main reason this piece of crap info is on Timeline A is because of the name, Dana Green.

First, we had a victim named Dana, then we had Karl Spang's insane bs about trunkloads of drugs and changing tires for rich mofos outside of Keddie, and him smoking joints in his van waiting for his "suspicious druggie guys" to come back out of Keddie. One of Spang's guys with a trunkload of weed at a party Dana and Johnny were 'supposedly at' was also named Dana. Then, Cruzita Jaramillo said Dana Green was the Dana Spang saw at an acid party with in Meadow Valley. Then Daniel Winston supposedly had a BBQ party the night of April 11, and a few people said Dana Green was there, blah blah blah.

Look again at Timeline A for Green's name:

9pm Dana Green leaves Dan Winston's house. Others at Winston's include Pamela Jackson, Cory Davison & James Gossett Jr. PBS confirmed they they aired a National Geographic film on guerillas at 9:00pm. (a Plumas resident using PBS as an alibi?! No wonder LE got confirmation from the staion!)

9pm James Gossett, Jr. leave Dan Winston's & joins Dana Green at their (James & Dana's) residence. (James Gossett, JR./Stoy)

10:00-10:30pm Timothy Dembosz arrives at the Back Door Bar to meet his girlfriend, Celine Thiebault, who got off at 10:30pm after working a banquet at the restaurant. Celine's girlfriend, Dana Green was also at the Bar. (Timothy Dembosz/Crim)

10:00-11:00pm James Gossett, Jr. awakens Dana Green to watch the shuttle launch on TV. (James Gossett, Jr./Stoy)

10:30pm (Sometime after) Dana Green, Celine Thiebault's girlfriend, leaves the Back Door Bar and drives to Quincy to pick up another girlfriend, Kathy Johnson. (Timothy Dembosz/Crim)

11:00pm Kathy Johnson arrives at the Back Door bar with Dana Green. (Kathy Johnson/Crim)

All it is, in the end, is a bunch of poorly-taken reports that were not followed up on, where obvious deductions were not made. This lack of followup, and a complete lack of logical deduction, shows PCSO were pissng into the wind a lot of the time. How much more wasted effort was spent assembling data that proves little more than PCSO is filled with screwups who can't connect the dots in a kid's puzzle book, much less a real investigation?!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby quincygirl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Dana Green is the son of Mona Green, who was the Director of Social Services at the time. I have browsed a ton of yearbooks looking for a picture of him but can't find him listed. I can't remember how old he was in relation to me but would imagine he was younger because his mom was younger than my mother. So, just to clarify in case anyone was wondering if he really existed.
quincygirl

Postby Kyburz » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:05 am

So the Dana Green is related to the Mona Green, who didn’t forward a complaint of child molestation against Assistant Sheriff Shanks, because it was “too old”, is yet another ingredient in this incestuous amalgam.

Reading all these entries about what people were doing that night, paints quite a noble and Norman Rockwell-ian picture of the inhabitants of Keddie and associated environs. Everyone was being pure and normal on a Saturday night, which was anchored with PBS programs and the spectacle of the first shuttle launch at 4 am. Splendid, good show I say!

Because if I was interviewed by police about what I was doing on any given Saturday night, I’m afraid my version would have been a wee bit different.

Let’s see here, I went to the bar around seven or eighh….. umm… it was dark. I guess it was that time because I was in a small group that organically decided to make this move in mass, triggered by some unidentified compulsion or announcement from someone else. I saw Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice there also. I tried unsuccessfully to win the attention of several ladies, while consuming liquid charm at a faster and faster pace. I remember being really, really cool and doing something great, before waking up Sunday, late morning (code for 1 pm), and swearing never to do ‘that’ again. Hope this helps officer.

Not one person interviewed from Keddie, experienced anything remotely resembling what one of my Saturday nights was like. But they watched TV programs with descriptions no more refined than being about monkeys or war, or watching space craft preparing for launch for five hours. If I didn’t know better, I would swear that some of these folks were so spun, baked and shi-fazzed; they couldn’t account for their whereabouts any better than the rest of inebriated society mixing it up on the average weekend. Knowing their genuine state of mind (or lack), would make trying to decipher these time-lines a little less frustrating, while actually adding some credibility to their surreal recollections.

Last bumped by dmac on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:05 am.
Kyburz

Return to timelines