Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline (2011-)

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Re: Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 pm

In doing a routine search for new files on Bo, up pops this account of a home invasion robbery from November 24, 1971:

<deleted>

Bo is listed as living at 1112 Maryland St in Lansing, MI. That makes Bo active (with a partner- Saviano?) in Michigan in 1971- a state we've not seen Bo in before. Since the victim, in DeWitt (just a couple miles north of Bo's address), got Bo's plate number, it's possible he really was living in Michigan at the time. The recent rash of home burglaries DeWitt that smack of Rini's and Bo's MO leaves little doubt he was very active in and around Lansing at that time. That's a good clip from Detroit, where the mob was prolific (earlier, Italians immigrants left Chicago in droves for the Lansing area to become farmers, not mobsters).

We have forum members near Lansing, right? I'll bet your local Michigan libraries have web access to newspaper archives none of us can access... anyone want to use their library cards to look for Bo in Michigan?

Bo's timeline is updated with this entry, only the second known date in all of the 70s.

PS- I was also able to finally find the actual clipping of the Chicago Trib article from 1988, which is the Holy Grail of articles that nailed the ID of Bo Boubede. Until then we had no clue of his true ID, his background, etc. Aus and I found it one night, and It led to basically all we currently know about Bo, the mob enforcer and murderer, who is also completely involved in the Keddie murders.

<deleted>

Guess who else was in town at the time? Why, no other than Bo's compatriot in the mafia/CIA drug trade, Mr. George "Thousand Points of Light" Bush. Isn't that one of the effects of cocaine the CIA was pushing through America, enjoyed by the countless US citizens he got addicted/jailed/killed while head of the CIA?

<deleted>

Take a look at a few of the nicknames listed here. I bet if we had a list of just the most prominent misspellings of 'Boubede', as well as other aliases, we'd be able to flesh out the timeline. Bo had to have gone for periods of years living under alternate/dual IDs. Absolutely 100% had to.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

I just noticed this from Bo's scam interview with Crimley:

Crim: You said yesterday you were a retired police officer.

John: Yes.

Crim: From where?

John: Cook County, Illinois.

Crim: Cook County, sheriff's office?

John: Yes, Sheriff's Department.

Bradley: How many years, John?

John: 18, I was retired because of a gunshot wound.

Crim: Medical disability?

John: Ya.

Bradley: Cook County S.O. Dang, I wish I could think of the guy's name. When did you leave there?

John: 1958.

Bradley: Oh.

Crim: Oh well, that kid...it's been long after that.

John: I was there when Chuck Fransine was there.

Crim: So you retired in 1958.

John: Ya, didn't want to but...

Bradley: How long had you been on there?

John: Ah, I had been on 18 years then.

Crim: What kind of deal did you, that happen, that you got shot.

John: Ah, it was in an armed robbery and ah, I was foolish enough to try and take his gun.

Bradley: Ya, that ain't too good.

John: And, ah, that's it, public felon, pumped me through my hip and through my groin, up in through here, severed some nerves and ah,

Bradley: Boy, you're lucky, dang lucky.

John: Not really, not really, I'm completely impotent.

Bradley: Oh are you really?

John: Ya.

Bradley: Done the job on you, huh?

John: Tried his damnest, tried his damnest. Got 10 years for it.

Bradley: Is that right. All he got huh, made you totally impotent though huh?

John: Uh-huh. Nothing, let's put it that way, nothing.

Bradley: What about desire?

John: Oh, yes. Yes.

Bradley: Lots of desire but you can't.

John: Yes, but that's all, that's all.

Bradley: That would be a heck of a shape to be in for sure. After you left the department did you stay in Chicago or did you come out?

John: No, I left and went to Indiana and ah, I opened a tractor and trailer firm in Lansing, Illinois, and I stayed with it for approximately 8 years, ya about 8 years and then I left there to come into public relations and advertising.

Two things going on here: Lansing, IL, is a couple miles west of the Hammond, IN area where Bo lived in the late 60s (and where his son was born), but he ALSO lived in Lansing, MI. Bo has a habit of transposing events from other folks' lives into his own (the bullet wound to the thigh), as well as transposing truth for lies.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline (2011-)

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:43 am

This is something I learned before the trip to Plumas, but it's been growing. I've been confused as to whether to release it, but I think it can do no harm to the case to publicly disclose the weirdness it infers.

Bo was physically in two places at once.

Bo was in prison at the same time he was stationed in Japan. Both government facilities. Who's lying? The Air Force?

Yeah. That's the easy bet. That also means he may have been at the Reno VA and those records were wiped. I still 99.871% believe Marty knew Bo before Marty went to the VA to get Dee Lake benefits.

Let's keep this together, people! On "Three"! Palm to forehead, mutter "Oh, f-ck!"

1-2-
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

1 2 3 "oh, fuck!"
I believe Bo was in Keddie for a whole different agenda and knew Marty from being carnies.
lynabus

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Looking at family lineage, there's a better chance Marty knew Bo via Bo's kids' own carny lives.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Shellsbells » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Its amazing all the truths that are coming out. For years, and years, and years, everyone thought one thing..now come to find out all that investigated was a bunch of crap said by the ones that we should have been able to trust to tell the truth. Its so frustrating to hear that and to know that if the first cops and investigators did their fucking job, this couldve been solved a long time ago., yet great that the investigators are learning the truth and are able to investigate this honestly, finally.

I cant believe Bo was in two different places at the same time, and both places are supposed to infallible federal places. WTF??

Again, Great work and Thank you very much goes to the police officers and Dmac, and those here really working hard on this. You guys all rock!!
Shellsbells

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 pm

I've got huge respect for some of the first responders on the Keddie scene. Their initial observations and interviews led to Dee's car at 26, and the surviving kids admitting they were awakened by the horror.

The most compelling evidence as to killing the crooks and absolving the innocent is from a couple 4-12-81 reports. Compare them to Don Stoy's lies and you have a killer.

Don Stoy.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 pm

I saw a full book of reports by Doug Thomas. Recently. Remember Stoy used to co-sign all the DT reports and Doug was never on paper? Well, surprise surprise. Doug Thomas is the bigger moronic asshole who left a blood stain from penis to his anus.

These two sagging scrotums have nothing in their careers but a lifelong trail of crime, including murder. They obstructed justice, but what they really did is kill everyone in 28. Again.

I WANT THEM HANGING FROM TREES.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:34 pm

And I'm against the death penalty 100%. Seriously, I talk about swinging assholes from trees, but I want the death penalty abolished. BIG TIME. It's stupid, it's racist, and proves we are moronic barbarians rather than civilized (but always ignorant) Americans.

When white guys get busted for being crooked pigs, finally find a tree. Otherwise, fuck off.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to timelines