Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline (2011-)

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Re: Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline

Postby Princess » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 pm

I just called and confirmed that it was "Bo" that married Mary Hinton in Gulfport, Ms in 1975.

Here is the Link: http://www.co.harrison.ms.us/elected/ci ... c_page=425
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 am

MAP of Boubedes' and Jim Rini's Chicago--

A long time ago, I made a map showing all the haunts of the Boubedes, Rini, and their cohorts in crime. It includes a timeline of sorts, showing where people lived, where mob HQs and hangouts were, where crimes occurred, etc. I have no idea if I posted it somewhere, because I searched and can't find it, but the map is here.

I've recently been adding old records to the Boubede and Rini timelines, and decided to add the earliest New Orleans addresses recorded to the above map. The Map of Boubedes' New Orleans is part of the bigger map, but a close-up is found here.

After mapping every known address from the 1880s-1940 (including remapping the Chicago census addresses), I found a disturbing pattern that led to a very obvious conclusion: I believe several factions of the Boubede tribe were early New Orleans settlers, who lived off of organized crime and prostitution. Their involvement in the New Orleans underworld is what directly led them to branch out to Chicago, which is why our Bo ended up from Capone's version of the mob instead of New Orlean's version.

Bo's direct ancestors are first seen on legal documents with a home address of Mr. and Mrs. Severin John Boubede (age 39), listed as a natural born American citizens, living at 2529 Palmyra (an area of New Orleans blocks northwest of the Quarter and Treme). I do know the Boubedes lived, wall-to-wall, shoved into small places, always several extended families packed in a small space. I do not believe it was because they were struggling financially.

The 1900 census is a game-changer. It lists Severin John Boubede (20) living with 2 Boubede uncles, but not dad, along with 5 tenants, all in one small upstairs flat. That means his dad was the 39 year old from 1879, or we have no documentation on his dad, who would otherwise have been about 20 in 1900.

The 1910 census has the Severin John Boubede from the 1900 census, now aged 29, living right around the corner from the 1879 Palmyra address at 320 Dorgenois. His wife is Irene (23), daughter Ethel (3), and "Severin Jr" aged 1 1/2 yrs, meaning born in 1908.

In 1920, the same Severin J is 40, with Irene 29, Ethel 12, Severin John 10, now living back at 2529 Palmyra, the family estate (a thin duplex flat, still standing and apparently for sale, unless it's been refurbished with tax dollars, post-Katrina, so the same government contractors can demolish it). Why are the Boubedes based in and out of the Palmyra area, living there for at least 40 years? Why wasn't Alvin on the 1920 census? He would have been aged six at that census.

1930 Census: Nine members of Bo's extended family have made the leap to 1550 N Wells St, Chicago. They are:

Bo's grandmother, Irene (42), is listed as head of household. Bo's dad (21) and mom (also named Irene, 19), and uncle Alvin (6) also live their, as does his aunt, Ethel (22), her husband, Claremont Glynn (29), and his cousin, Shirley 1 1/2). The elder Irene's brother, James Thompson (36), rounds out the inhabitants. Only James, a janitor, and Claremont, a driver for AmEx, are employed.

Back to the 1900 census.

1900 Boubede Home, 1300 Bienville St
In the 1900 census, Louis Boubede (27), his brother, HB (29), and nephew, SJ (20), are living at this address with five lodgers. 4 of them, including all the Boubedes, are bartenders. At the time, this address is dead center of the red light district, known as Storyville (or The District) from 1897 until it's closure in 1917.

In 1897, prostitution had a legal zone within New Orleans, and it lasted until 1917 when the Secretary of the US Navy demanded it be closed down. Every building was either a bar/brothel, or divided up into rooms as "cribs" for the prostitutes. Although where the Boubede building stood is now part of the Iberville housing project (built in the 40s), one of only three original buildings from the Storyville days still standing is on the corner directly across the street.

The Boubede address was on the corner of Bienville and Franklin (renamed Crozat St). The absolute best and wealthiest whorehouses in the world were one tiny New Orleans block away on Basin Street. The Boubede whorehouse, on the corner of Franklin and Bienville, was one short block away from the most famous cathouse in history, Mahogany Hall.

http://keddie28.com/gal/Mob%20Connectio ... index.html

CONCLUSION

When prostitution became legal in New Orleans, the Boubedes quickly made a profit by anchoring their HQ one short block from the most renowned whorehouse in the world. They manned the place with three Boubedes, plus five tenants. During that time, they probably ran a bar out of the bottom floor, and lived on top, with whore "cribs" lining the outlying buildings. That's how it was done. They probably had a lot of music in the joint, music being JAZZ. For instance, the My Place Saloon was right across the street (one of few buildings still standing from Storyville, which was demolished in the 40s, whorehouses replaced by warehouses and the Iberville Housing Project). The My Place housed jazz legend Tony Jackson, who lived upstairs above the joint, and wrote "Pretty Baby" there.

"Pretty Baby", a ragtime song from the burgeoning jazz scene of 1900
New Orleans, now a popular standard, was written across the street
from where and when Bo's grandfather helped run the family whorehouse.

When Storyville was shut down, and prostitution was again illegal all over New Orleans, the Boubedes went back to running illegal prostitution in the Crescent City. A lot of the jazz musicians that thrived in The District moved to Chicago, and I believe the Boubedes branched out to Chicago around the same time, and for the same reasons: BUSINESS and MORE BUSINESS.

By the math above, Bo was at the least Severin John Boubede IV or V, and was born shortly after his family moved to Chicago so the family could branch out into that area's underworld of mafia rackets and prostitution, just as they had in New Orleans. That's why Bo had such a heavy background in the mob (literally in his blood), and why he was a Capone asshole instead of a New Orleans asshole. Coupled with Rini and the Boubedes having such a 'loving' relationship, the elder supporting and breastfeeding the junior until Rini was Alvin's surrogate dad, and Alvin was Bo's surrogate older brother/dad, we have strong reason to research every aspect of that connection and background to see why Bo was protected.

Bo did not disappear from LE radar in 1965, that is not remotely possible. Yet he was never again arrested for any crime, and his history has evidently been erased since DOJ produced a copy in the 80s. Why was he protected from the quad murder he committed in 1981? Why does he no longer exist as a criminal to LE, even though we prove LE is lying?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Cheshire » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

Great work, dmac! I hope you will write a book or make a film about all of this, it's fascinating.
Cheshire

Postby Princess » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Everything that Dmac has said in the above post is accurate. The lifestyle literally was in the bloodline, passed down from generation to generation. That was the life that my father had, thankfully he changed the pattern.
Princess

Postby quincygirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 am

I would just like to comment that Deborah, you have been so open and forthcoming during the entire time you have been on this website. I can't imagine how difficult that would be, given that it is one of your relatives that is accused here. I also think that you are very brave to be so open, given the lifestyle that your family has had in the past. Personally, I think I would be afraid. So, I would like to thank you for everything you have done. If only the victims families were as forthcoming as you have been, we might be able to make some headway on this. So, again, thank you.
quincygirl

Postby Princess » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Thank you. I think it is awesome that there are people like you all that still care enough to work as hard as you all do to try to find the truth about this case. I think it is amazing at some of the information that people have discovered. It does break my heart though knowing that it was a family member but what is even worse is the tragedy that happened to Sue, Johnny, Dana, and Tina. I feel a responsibility to do my part. I wish there was more that I could do. Bo was my Great Uncle, I only met him a couple of times. I wish I knew all of the answers. I only know what I remember and the stories I have been told. I am having to ask my mom and my Aunt's, Uncles for answers. My Dad tried his best to keep me and my brother sheltered from that lifestyle and now I know why. I know I don't have anything to be worried about some of my family might get upset because of the dirty laundry that is being aired but I look at this way if it helps this case then so be it.

I get upset about the family not being so forth coming about information but I could not imagine being in there shoes. So I do try and understand because I do not know what they are thinking or feeling. I could't possibly imagine what they have been through in there lifetime.
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:04 pm

I was researching Alvin Boubede's attorney, the one that was representing him when he suddenly got scared to death(literally). I found that he was a paid attorney and here is his obituary.

Document

Start a New Search
Buy Complete Document: Abstract Article Image (PDF)
Lawyer Here Dies in Du Page Crash
Chicago Tribune (1963-Current file) - Chicago, Ill.
Date: Nov 4, 1972
Start Page: W_B24
Pages: 1
Section: WEST
Text Word Count: 281
Abstract (Document Summary)
William P. Gerber, 68, of 860 N. Lake Shore Dr., an attorney, and Betty B. Lyon, 40, of 7241 S. Merrill Av., were killed yesterday when Gerber's automobile, driven by Miss Lyon, went out of control near North Avenue and Kuhne Road near
Princess

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

1972-11-04
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Lawyer Here Dies in Du Page Crash

William P. Gerber, 68, of 860 N. Lake Shore Dr., an attorney, and Betty B. Lyon, 40, of 7241 S. Merrill Av., were killed yesterday when Gerber's automobile, driven by Miss Lyon, went out of control near North Avenue and Kuhne Road near Carol Stream in Du Page County.

The car swerved into the opposite lanes and struck the automobile driven by Walter Tesch, 46, of 3N225 Timberline Dr., West Chicago.

Police did not charge Tesch, who was treated and released at Central Du Page Hospital for contusions and abrasions. Witnesses said the accident apparently was caused by the rain-slickened pavement.

In 1953, Gerber defended Vincent Ciucci, who was convicted of murdering his wife and three children and then setting fire to his home.

[His Lakeshore Dr. address is 6 blocks south of Red Larner's apartment. He was living there by 1957, when he fought eviction because he had a pet doag, against co-op rules- dmac]

1972-11-05
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Gerber

William P. Gerber, husband of Marie Henry Gerber; father Marshall J., Charles Evans and Gloria Gilkison; grandfather of ten; brother of Ester Levine and Belle Newman; son of Jessie Gerber. Services and Entombment Monday, 2 p.m. Memorial Park Mausoleum. Visitation John Carroll Sons Home for Funerals, Erie and Wabash Aves., Sunday, 7 p.m.-9 p.m.

1972-11-06
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Lyon

Betty B. Lyon, beloved wife of Robert A. Lyon, loving mother of Robert N., Mark A. and Jonathan K.; fond daughter of Mildred D. Browne. Visitation Monday 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Funeral service Tuesday 1 p.m. at Donnellan Funeral Home, Jeffery Boulevard at 77th St. Interment Beverly. SO 8-8821.

In 1956, Gerber represented Ira Latimer, former communist and champion of civil liberties. Latimer was seeking a permit to practice law, but was being drilled for supposed connections to Jake Guzik and Paul 'The Waiter' Ricca. Ricca was connected to Jim Rini via the coin/singles racket.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 am

Don't forget abt his records from Hines.

He claims to have restriction of his right pinkie from the knife injury, He claims to have a college degree in an unknown subject, he claims that his brother died of a heart attack, He claims to have been divorced 3 times, He claims he is an atheist, He claims to of been a telemarketing salesman for the past 20 yrs, part time, He says to of been in the military from 1948-1956 and got drunk and went awol and was discharged, He says he blames his first wife for the death of there 6 month old son.

Reading all of Bo's medical records you can see what a habitual liar he was, the few things true in the statements he made was that it was his first wife's fault that there 6 month old baby Michael Angelo died, and I am sure it is true about his right pinkie although I don't remember him having any problems with his hands when he was at my house, and that he was a homicidal alcoholic with alcoholic parents, and he had not been in prison since 1965....well he says 1966. Bo never went to college. It was Uncle Alvin that supposedly died of a heart attack not his brother, Bo didn't have a brother. Bo claims that he was married and divorced 2 times in one report and 3 times in this report. I have always known Bo to be catholic. Bo did illegal telemarketing 24/7, lol.... He actually joined the military in 1947 at the age of 16 he lied about his birth date when he was joining. Now Bo did go Awol but it wasn't because he got drunk.....it could of been to go help my Grandmother (his sister), Rini and them to rob the banks and to kill Bates and Zelko.
Princess

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:39 pm

I just happened to hit Street View in New Orleans and found this. Apparently, demolition of part of the Iberville Projects (slums) (built when Storyville, including the Boubede building, was demolished) began last September.

Story here.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 pm

In doing a routine search for new files on Bo, up pops this account of a home invasion robbery from November 24, 1971:

<deleted>

Bo is listed as living at 1112 Maryland St in Lansing, MI. That makes Bo active (with a partner- Saviano?) in Michigan in 1971- a state we've not seen Bo in before. Since the victim, in DeWitt (just a couple miles north of Bo's address), got Bo's plate number, it's possible he really was living in Michigan at the time. The recent rash of home burglaries DeWitt that smack of Rini's and Bo's MO leaves little doubt he was very active in and around Lansing at that time. That's a good clip from Detroit, where the mob was prolific (earlier, Italians immigrants left Chicago in droves for the Lansing area to become farmers, not mobsters).

We have forum members near Lansing, right? I'll bet your local Michigan libraries have web access to newspaper archives none of us can access... anyone want to use their library cards to look for Bo in Michigan?

Bo's timeline is updated with this entry, only the second known date in all of the 70s.

PS- I was also able to finally find the actual clipping of the Chicago Trib article from 1988, which is the Holy Grail of articles that nailed the ID of Bo Boubede. Until then we had no clue of his true ID, his background, etc. Aus and I found it one night, and It led to basically all we currently know about Bo, the mob enforcer and murderer, who is also completely involved in the Keddie murders.

<deleted>

Guess who else was in town at the time? Why, no other than Bo's compatriot in the mafia/CIA drug trade, Mr. George "Thousand Points of Light" Bush. Isn't that one of the effects of cocaine the CIA was pushing through America, enjoyed by the countless US citizens he got addicted/jailed/killed while head of the CIA?

<deleted>

Take a look at a few of the nicknames listed here. I bet if we had a list of just the most prominent misspellings of 'Boubede', as well as other aliases, we'd be able to flesh out the timeline. Bo had to have gone for periods of years living under alternate/dual IDs. Absolutely 100% had to.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

I just noticed this from Bo's scam interview with Crimley:

Crim: You said yesterday you were a retired police officer.

John: Yes.

Crim: From where?

John: Cook County, Illinois.

Crim: Cook County, sheriff's office?

John: Yes, Sheriff's Department.

Bradley: How many years, John?

John: 18, I was retired because of a gunshot wound.

Crim: Medical disability?

John: Ya.

Bradley: Cook County S.O. Dang, I wish I could think of the guy's name. When did you leave there?

John: 1958.

Bradley: Oh.

Crim: Oh well, that kid...it's been long after that.

John: I was there when Chuck Fransine was there.

Crim: So you retired in 1958.

John: Ya, didn't want to but...

Bradley: How long had you been on there?

John: Ah, I had been on 18 years then.

Crim: What kind of deal did you, that happen, that you got shot.

John: Ah, it was in an armed robbery and ah, I was foolish enough to try and take his gun.

Bradley: Ya, that ain't too good.

John: And, ah, that's it, public felon, pumped me through my hip and through my groin, up in through here, severed some nerves and ah,

Bradley: Boy, you're lucky, dang lucky.

John: Not really, not really, I'm completely impotent.

Bradley: Oh are you really?

John: Ya.

Bradley: Done the job on you, huh?

John: Tried his damnest, tried his damnest. Got 10 years for it.

Bradley: Is that right. All he got huh, made you totally impotent though huh?

John: Uh-huh. Nothing, let's put it that way, nothing.

Bradley: What about desire?

John: Oh, yes. Yes.

Bradley: Lots of desire but you can't.

John: Yes, but that's all, that's all.

Bradley: That would be a heck of a shape to be in for sure. After you left the department did you stay in Chicago or did you come out?

John: No, I left and went to Indiana and ah, I opened a tractor and trailer firm in Lansing, Illinois, and I stayed with it for approximately 8 years, ya about 8 years and then I left there to come into public relations and advertising.

Two things going on here: Lansing, IL, is a couple miles west of the Hammond, IN area where Bo lived in the late 60s (and where his son was born), but he ALSO lived in Lansing, MI. Bo has a habit of transposing events from other folks' lives into his own (the bullet wound to the thigh), as well as transposing truth for lies.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline (2011-)

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:43 am

This is something I learned before the trip to Plumas, but it's been growing. I've been confused as to whether to release it, but I think it can do no harm to the case to publicly disclose the weirdness it infers.

Bo was physically in two places at once.

Bo was in prison at the same time he was stationed in Japan. Both government facilities. Who's lying? The Air Force?

Yeah. That's the easy bet. That also means he may have been at the Reno VA and those records were wiped. I still 99.871% believe Marty knew Bo before Marty went to the VA to get Dee Lake benefits.

Let's keep this together, people! On "Three"! Palm to forehead, mutter "Oh, f-ck!"

1-2-
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

1 2 3 "oh, fuck!"
I believe Bo was in Keddie for a whole different agenda and knew Marty from being carnies.
lynabus

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Looking at family lineage, there's a better chance Marty knew Bo via Bo's kids' own carny lives.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Shellsbells » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Its amazing all the truths that are coming out. For years, and years, and years, everyone thought one thing..now come to find out all that investigated was a bunch of crap said by the ones that we should have been able to trust to tell the truth. Its so frustrating to hear that and to know that if the first cops and investigators did their fucking job, this couldve been solved a long time ago., yet great that the investigators are learning the truth and are able to investigate this honestly, finally.

I cant believe Bo was in two different places at the same time, and both places are supposed to infallible federal places. WTF??

Again, Great work and Thank you very much goes to the police officers and Dmac, and those here really working hard on this. You guys all rock!!
Shellsbells

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 pm

I've got huge respect for some of the first responders on the Keddie scene. Their initial observations and interviews led to Dee's car at 26, and the surviving kids admitting they were awakened by the horror.

The most compelling evidence as to killing the crooks and absolving the innocent is from a couple 4-12-81 reports. Compare them to Don Stoy's lies and you have a killer.

Don Stoy.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 pm

I saw a full book of reports by Doug Thomas. Recently. Remember Stoy used to co-sign all the DT reports and Doug was never on paper? Well, surprise surprise. Doug Thomas is the bigger moronic asshole who left a blood stain from penis to his anus.

These two sagging scrotums have nothing in their careers but a lifelong trail of crime, including murder. They obstructed justice, but what they really did is kill everyone in 28. Again.

I WANT THEM HANGING FROM TREES.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:34 pm

And I'm against the death penalty 100%. Seriously, I talk about swinging assholes from trees, but I want the death penalty abolished. BIG TIME. It's stupid, it's racist, and proves we are moronic barbarians rather than civilized (but always ignorant) Americans.

When white guys get busted for being crooked pigs, finally find a tree. Otherwise, fuck off.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to timelines