Timeline Graph of Johnny and Dana's Movements 2011

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Re: Timeline Graph of Johnny and Dana's Movements 2011

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:22 pm

As a kid (summer of 84 or 85?), I once took a third job at the counter of a store similar to the Quincy Exxon: several pumps, hot and cold snacks, bathrooms, BEER SMOKES N CHEW. We also had a drive-through window, which- along with population- throws off the similarities wildly. Still, the stores are of comparable size- except we had a bigger cooler area for restocking beer, milk, eggs, crap sandwiches. On a typical weekday afternoon shift, we had two on the counters, one on the drive-thru, and another doing restocking. On weekends, we had one on the window, 3-4 on front counters, and one stocking or cleaning. The key issue is we were all incredibly busy. I saw hundreds of people on any given shift and only paid attention to assholes or suspicious bastards. The rest of them were usually a blur of underage inbred morons asking for Camel 100s and Penthouse. To say Darren didn't see J&D is basic confirmation he was busy, and J&D probably didn't buy the non-existent 25 cent hot dogs (not found in their stomachs by the ME upon autopsy) while not inside Exxon. They were only seen outside of and around Exxon, Van Gas, Chevron- never inside.

LE make no mention of who DW is, his age, if he knew J&D. I can't imagine him working the Exxon alone that night, so where's the non-eyewitness account(s) from his co-worker(s) who also didn't notice J&D? The only other Darren or Whittick mentioned in the case comes from CRAIG THE PEDO LIER, re: the Darren & Stoney bros from AZ, tied to the Meeks:

"STONEY AND DARREN WERE BROTHERS WHO TRIED TO KILL [me, dickhead Craig] BUT [i] WAS ABLE TO GET AWAY INTO A LOCAL ROUND TABLE PIZZA"
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:04 pm

There is a Darren Wittick in the Quincy yearbook list that we have on the forum. So he could not have been much older than the boys - unless this was his father.
kmik

Postby kmik » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Interesting to see Donna W. says she saw Henry T. at the Exxon at 2:00p.m. Isn't this when Henry was supposed to be in Livermore with Chuck?

810411-1400b Donna Williams stated that she was at the Exxon store on Crescent Street buying something and saw Henry Thompson there. They said hello to each other and left. Donna said Henry was driving his small red truck with the camper on the back. It was parked on the side of the store. Donna said Henry was buying food and was going to Gansner Park. Approximate time: 2:00 pm. <Crim>

I know we cannot rely on what Donna said - but we also can't rely on what Henry said. Who is lying and why?
kmik

Postby kmik » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:32 am

Dmac, in your last post you mentioned Stoney and Darren. Darren W. is not the same Darren.
kmik

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:20 am

I know. I was pointing out the fact Darren at Exxon is not relevant to the case, and is not mentioned elsewhere in known files. The only other time Darren or Wittick is mentioned isn't by PCSO but in an online forum rant by a scumf*ck pedophile named Craig Walters. And PCSO misspelled Wittick's name, as usual. It's miraculous, really, that PCSO's main achievement in the Keddie case is to misspell crucial info so flamboyantly, in the rare instances they bothered to scratch it down in the first place. Boys who can't master crayons shouldn't play with guns.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Here's a blink-and-you'd-miss-it bit from an interview conducted with Sheila on 4 June 81. It's actually from a phone interview with both Sheila & Rick, mainly regarding Mike Davis' mysterious Tony the Greek doppelganger. Shanks is asking the Qs:

Q: Did Sue visit anyone in Quincy, besides the Meeks?
    A: Just Joe Baze, but she didn't like him because he drank.

Although the transcript doesn't have him specifically asking only about visits Sue made that Saturday, it's pretty clear that's the Q. Note Shiela also didn't mention Sue picking her up at Alice's house, nor did Alice state Sue picked up Sheila- or that she ever saw Sue that Saturday.

This tightens up wiggle room in Sheila's account of Sat morning. It also suggests neither Johnny and Dana, or the Baze kid, or R Meeks, was at the Baze home when Sue, et al., visited the dad. Was this visit before or after visiting the Meeks? Was she there looking for Mr Baze, or for Johnny? Why the hell didn't Shanks ask Sheila to explain further?!

There's three pages to Shanks' Q&A report, and this is the full transcript:
Shanks wrote:187 PC HOMICIDE
SHARP - WINGATE

PERSON CONTACTED

SHARP, SHEILA (PREVIOUSLY LISTED)
SHARP, RICKIE (PREVIOUSLY LISTED)

ON 6-4-81, 1715 HRS, I TELEPHONED SHEILA, IN OREGON, TO ASK HER SEVERAL QUESTIONS.

Q: DO YOU KNOW WHO DRIVES A WHITE AND DARK GREEN BLAZER, THAT VISITED YOUR HOUSE IN KEDDIE?
A: "SHEILA" - NO.
"RICKIE" - I SAW ONE AT SAFEWAY AND ONE AT THE KEDDIE RESTAURANT, BUT NONE AT THE HOUSE.

Q: DO YOU KNOW ABOUT AN ARGUMENT SUE HAD WITH A MAN, IN MARCH, ABOUT 10:00 P.M., OUTSIDE YOUR KEDDIE HOUSE?
A: "SHEILA" - NO.
"RICKIE" - NO.

Q: WOULD YOUR MOTHER NORMALLY HAVE TOLD YOU IF SHE HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH SOMEONE?
A: "SHEILA" - YES

Q: DID TINA GO TO A DENTIST.
A: "SHEILA" - YES, WE ALL WENT TO THE DENTIST BY J&J HARDWARE _

Q: DO YOU KNOW IF SUE BOUGHT A PACK OF CIGARETTES ON SATURDAY (4-11-81) ?
A: "SHEILA" - YES, SHE BOUGHT A PACK THAT DAY.

Q: DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE BOUGHT THEM?
A: "SHEILA" - AT THE LITTLE STORE IN KEDDIE

Q: DID SUE VISIT ANYONE IN QUINCY, BESIDES THE MEEKS?
A: "SHEILA"- JUST JOE BAZE, BUT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE DRANK.

Q: ARE YOU SURE JOHNNY DIDN'T HAVE A PELLET GUN?
A: "SHEILA" - HE DIDN'T HAVE A PELLET GUN. MOM (SUE) MIGHT HAVE PUT ONE ON LAY-AWAY FOR JOHNNY, BUT SHE DIDN'T PICK ONE UP.

Q: WHAT COLOR OF HEAD BAND DID JOHNNY USUALLY WEAR?
A: "SHEILA" - HE ALMOST ALWAYS WORE RED

Q: DO YOU KNOW WHAT COLOR HEAD BAND JOHNNY WAS WEARING ON SATURDAY?
A: "SHEILA" - RED
"RICKIE" - RED

Q: WERE THERE ANY OTHER COLOR HEAD BANDS OR BANDANA'S IN THE HOUSE?
A: "SHEILA" - YES. A DARK BLUE ONE WITH LITTLE WHITE MARKS ALL OVER IT. I LOOKED FOR IT BEFORE THAT SATURDAY, BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT. I WANTED TO WEAR IT, SO I LOOKED FOR IT SEVERAL TIMES.

Q: I DESCRIBED THE MAN THAT FRANK DAVIS DESCRIBED, AND ASKED SHEILA IF SHE KNEW THE MAN
A: I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE AROUND KEDDIE THAT SOUND LIKE THAT, BUT NO ONE AT THE HOUSE

REPORTING OFFICER: SHANKS
___ ? __ OFFICER: SHANKS

FURTHER ACTION: YES
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:27 pm

I don't know Dmac, the question could be taken either way (especially for a 14 year old). It just seems she is saying that the only people she visited in Quincy, besides the Meeks (at anytime) was Joe Baze. But Sue could have gone over there - do you think she left Greg with Glenna?

Here is what Alice said about Sheila coming over that morning - this is from the Henry and Chuck report:

7-8-81, I contacted Alice to question her about the above information. Alice told me that Sheila stopped by her house on Lee Road, on Saturday, 4-11-81, while her (Sheila's) mother was visiting with the Meeks family. While there Sheila asked Alice to spend the night with her and they they would have a party and invite their mutual friend Kim M. and maybe some other people. Alice had to babysit that night so she couldn't spend the night with Sheila. Sheila spent a short time visiting at Alice's house that day and then left and Alice said she doesn't remember seeing her again after that.

I asked Alice how Sheila appeared that day and Alice said that there was nothing different other than that she kept looking out the window. Alice thought it was probably because she was waiting for her mother to pick her up. Alice said that Sheila had asked her to spend the night at the Sharp house on the day before (Friday) also, but Alice couldn't then either because her mother told her she couldn't.

Alice did not see Johnny or Dana Saturday but did see them the day before on Friday. She said they were walking on Main Street and she thought they were headed toward the Meeks residence.

So I would guess from this that Sheila was waiting for Sue to pick her up. What is interesting is that Alice places Johnny and Dana together on Friday walking on Main Street. Lucie Shumway also had placed them together on Friday claiming to have dropped them off at a party in Meadow Valley - Cayce Craig also claims to have dropped them off at First and Main - not sure if it was Friday evening or night.
kmik

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Yeah, right, Sue was such a stick in the mud, afraid of her own shadow, such an utter and complete loner/loser, the only person Sheila EVER recalls Sue visiting, other than the Meeks, is Joe Baze? You're actually serious?! If so...

Technically, Shanks didn't say Saturday, so he must have meant 'forever'. Technically, picking up Sheila at Alice's isn't visiting. Technically, neither Meeks or Bazes lived in Quincy, and Shanks didn't ask who Sue visited in East Q. Technically, Rick wouldn't have firsthand knowledge of who Sue visited that particular Saturday, as he was at the ball field the entire time. But, as Shanks clearly wanted to know who Sue visited within Quincy during her entire life, it's blatant Shanks had no interest in what Rick remembered, only in what Sheila remembered. Technically, anyone asking that, in the context of this mini-interview, is a complete moron.

fyi, Sheila has said Sue picked her up at Alice's. She's also claimed Sue called her at Alice's and she walked back to the Meeks. Either way, Alice doesn't say she saw Sue pick up Sheila, or that she saw Sue at all on Sat. Another woefully stupid piece of non-work by LE.

PS- also note how Sheila says Sue didn't like Joe because he drank. That also 'proves' Loon was a teetotaler, as Mama has said so many times. Forget the fact Sue was known to frequent bars (incl. the Back Door) and drink/play pool. Forget the fact she and Dareyl were IDd as being at the bar west of Belden multiple times together.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 am

Look at all the instances of Steve Durham on the timelines and in reports. He was with Richard Meeks and Angus Lynch at the arcade (leaving at 2am?!). He's also the guy who accused Marty of selling hash, and could be the Steve D mentioned in the Donna Williams files (Donna doesn't think Steve would lie; Pat Dorris thinks he would, etc).

Look at Angus Lynch, always hanging out with Steve and Richard Meeks. Why are there so many entries indicating LE were investigating him, and why was he using a fake name [real name Dave Figueiro]?

FIGUEIRO, DAVE (AKA - ANGUS LYNCH) Friend of John & Dana, Swenson & Farris thought of him involved SHANKS>/<STOY>

Look at Mike Hamilton, he was with Richard and Angus and Durham. Joey Carvalho is credited for mentioning this:

810422-1400z Jose Carvalho interviewed at QHS. Last week Richard Meeks and Mike Hamilton said that Justin's father committed the murders and Bo was involved. Justin spent the night at the victims' house and was in the bedroom with the younger boys. Justin got up and witnessed the murders. The police hypnotized Justin and obtained a sketch of the responsibles. One was Justin's father. Also, Bo has Tina somewhere. (1dx) <E Weiss to Leonard/Marinovich>

810411-2200c Richard Meeks goes to the arcade in Quincy and meets Angus Lynch [aka Dave Figueiro], Steve Durham, and Mike Hamilton

810412-0200c Richard Meeks, Angus Lynch [Dave Figueiro], Steve Durham & Mike Hamilton leave the Arcade. <Richard Meeks / Stoy>

Richard, Angus, Steve, Mike.

I wonder if any of them also saw Marty at the arcade that Saturday. And, again, what is a 30-something doing at an arcade, other than to pursue his career as a drug dealer?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Blaine reported the boys walking across the Exxon parking lot, "towards Lawrence". :roll:

His impression (from their trajectory) was that they had been hitching and were giving up, which of course was only an impression and wouldn't preclude them trying again.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:50 pm

If Blaine saw J&D heading from the north end of Exxon towards Lawrence, it makes a little bit of sense on it's own, yet not when compared to many other things on timelines. Nor is it verified by any sources, including scumbag Crim, who is credited with the original note about Blaine seeing J&D. How are you certain your account is correct? Who are your sources?

Who else was in that same vehicle with Blaine? According to time/alibis, it must be the exact minute WBP (Wade, Blaine, Phil, otherwise known as the Dancibi) arrived at the ²dance- but it doesn't add up to several other accounts of where J&D were. This would put Wade, Blaine, Phil, etc, in the same vehicle--- yet the way LE put it on paper, they have NO CLUE where Blaine was, where Wade or Phil were, who they were with, etc.

No disrespect to you, Joe, but you'd expect us to vet anything that came our way, including your stuff... so Blaine seeing J&D at that exact time and place may seem very sensible at face value- but it's far more bizarre when compared to how it fails to align with everything else.

At the same time (1845). J&D are supposed to be at Kathy Beckley's in EQ; and Dana is supposedly seen by himself at the FRC apartments (a full mile NW of Exxon), on foot. According to timelines assembled and other BS, it seems LE took Beckley's story as God's Word and ran with it 100%, while her info and excuses smell more like a pile of dirty nappies to me, so I trust NOBODY. I do see how her account aligns with others: she has J&D at her apt in EQ from something like 6:30 to 7:30, and it's not until 8 pm and after that the spate of sightings of the boys hitching near Exxon appear. For Blaine to be the only one in Plumas- even the only one in the same damned vehicle- to see J&D walking through the Exxon lot (75 minutes before the other Exxon sightings begin) is quite odd. It's another Big Red Flag, reminiscent of the last known sighting of J&D, by Kevin Bodenham & Connie Batten, at 11 pm. LE seem to ignore that. Josh himself omitted it entirely from his mutilated version of the same LE timeline.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:21 pm

No offense taken, y'all do what you do.

I'm just reporting the full statement that Blaine made to LE, since LE didn't. My source is Blaine. I wouldn't vouch for his accuracy, nor anyone else's.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:30 am

joe_mcplumber wrote:No offense taken, y'all do what you do.

That's what a few of us do- tear apart everything to see if it adds up upon reassembly. Very little does, so we microfocus on 'who said what and when', etc.

Leftover parts are often considered to be incongruous, tossed on a pile but not forgotten: are they lies or do they add up to truths?

We try not to forget anything, we try to quote the most original source, and with that concept I expect we'll find where the truths & lies originate- and why.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to timelines