840113 PCSO Request to Other Counties and Reno PD

case files, articles, etc

840113 PCSO Request to Other Counties and Reno PD

Postby dmac » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 pm

In adding files to Timeline Z, I make certain they've already been posted on the forum. This one hadn't been.

In it, at 130 am on Monday, April 13 (roughly 24 hours after the murders are in progress), Stoy/Thomas wire Butte, Lassen, and Sierra Sheriffs Offices, as well as Reno PD. PCSO requests all hospitals in those jurisdictions to check for knife wound/laceration victims, as the killer may have injured himself/herself. PCSO also requests Butte to check the "Hobo Camp" for Tina.

Why they missed Shasta, Tehama, and Yuba counties (all of which border Plumas) and other outlying counties (or just going STATEWIDE) defies logic. After all, another Plumas unsolved, Kathy Howard, was found in the NE corner of Yuba County, just five miles south of where Tina would eventually be found. Both were very close to county borders: Tina under two miles from Plumas and just over 4 from Yuba, and Kathy just .3 miles from Butte and 3.6 from Plumas.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie files