810415??? Crim's Columbo Note on Bo

case files, articles, etc

810415??? Crim's Columbo Note on Bo

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:54 pm

I started this thread in the wrong area of the forum some time ago, and it went tits up when I was trying to put all the elements together for what became this post:

The following image is from one of the 3"x5" notebooks Crim used to take notes (think Columbo). The note has to do with Bo. It's dated 4/14, so let's look at some info from the case leading up to and including their interview with Bo:

810412 SUN - Murders. Marilyn moves to the Meeks. Bo, Marty, Dee(?) dump Tina at c 18, using Dee's car.
810413 Mon - Marty is in Reno VA.
810414 Tue - Interviews with Bo and Marty; Crimely had spoken with Marty prior Wade takes Bo to bus stop for Klamath Falls
810415 Wed - Notes from Crim's notebook about Bo are dated 4/15? He interviewed M&B the day prior. "May have been deputy"" FFS, at age six? Crim is both a poster-boy for corruption AND stupidity?

Bo and Marty were interviewed on April 14, starting with Bo at 10:27 AM; What's important is that Crimely met Bo at 26 PRIOR to the interview. It's clear from the transcript that they spoke for some time before going "On the Record" in the dining room of the diner.

Marty is on that tape, walking into the interview around 11:15, saying "Oh, hi! How ya doin' there, Harry?" Bo's interview turns into a jokefest. With speed correction, I estimate the tape ended at 11:17 AM.

Marty's interview begins on a separate tape at 11:25 AM, giving the killers and Crimley a further eight minutes to screw the pooch off-the-record. We also have no idea how long they shot the shit at the diner after the interviews, or shot the shit back at 26 (Crimely told Bo they'd point out 28 when they walked him back to 26; they couldn't have walked him back to 26 until AFTER Marty's interview, so where was Bo during Marty's hour-long interview? Keeping a seat at that table warm, or standing outside of the diner, whipping his dick around in the breeze?)

Crim's-note-pad.jpg

I'll transcribe this note, line for line, with breaks where they occur. My notes are in red.

Prince Albert Crim wrote:22434
(the first date scratched out) .4.15 from Smoot
Per Dept. of Law Enf. Springfield
Ill
Severn John Boubede
7-26-31 1956 did time
Oakland Co. jail attempt 211 (armed robbery)
FBI # 427-855 A
April 59 St. Prison 211
Chi (Chicago) PD 26524 ? may have been
deputy
Neg Alameda SO
Nothin in files - soundex

Let's break this down. I'm guessing 22434 is the CA-DOJ case number, but am, by no means, certain.

Why did Crim scratch out the date and replace it with what looks like '4.5' (April 5) but is actually '4.15'? What did he scratch out?!

"from Smoot" indicates to me that the majority of info, if not all, came from his supervisor in Sac., named Smoot.

"Per Dept. of Law Enf. Springfield"?! I get Springfield, Illinois (state capitol), but wtf is a DOJ 'agent' doing spewing out a nonexistent entity, the "Department of Law Enforcement'? PD? SO? IBI? IL-DOJ? VERY ODD!

"Severn John Boubede" Wrong spelling, wrong arrangement. Is this the info & spelling from Bo's NV DL? Absolutely not. The first lines of Bo's interview is Crim reading off his NV DL: "Crim: This will be an interview with Mr. John S. Boubede, capital B-o-u-b-e-d-e, this the correct address, John?". So this is the TRUE arrangement of his name (Bo switched it to John S Boubede), but still misspelled!

"7-26-31 1956 did time" Birth date;

"Oakland Co.(Alameda Co.) jail attempt 211 (armed robbery)"

In total, these last two lines state his birth date, AND that he served time in Alameda County Jail (not Oakland- perhaps crime was committed in Oakland, but there is no Oakland County. Oakland is IN Alameda Co.)

This bit is GODDAMNED HUUUUUUUUGE! So let's flesh it out. We know from MILITARY RECORDS that Bo was shipped to do his 1-yr mandatory tour of duty overseas in Feb 56. This meant Japan or Philippines. Bo's family have confirmed to me it was the former. From the BO TIMELINE:

"570107 Due to be released on 19 Feb 57, Bo is discharged from USAF at Parks AFB, Dublin, CA. Reason listed: "SDN-411 COG upon rtn fr OS para 3k, AFR 39-14". Separation Designation Number 411 means early discharge of overseas returnee, COG= Convenience of Government upon return from overseas. AFR 39-14 means the purpose of the discharge was so he would immediately re-enlist for another specific term of time. This discharge indicates he had been in service a total of 8 yrs 10 mos, with a total of 11 mos spent overseas. He was supposed to complete a full year overseas, but was returned home and discharged, then re-upped.

My best understanding of these regulations is that Bo was sent home from overseas early for some reason (family emergency, health reason, etc) and, because there was too little time left on his enlistment to permanently re-assign him to another duty, they proceeded with the AFR 39-14, honorably discharging him on the premise he will re-enlist within 24 hours."

So, his military records state only that he served overseas, came home early, re-upped in 1957, and then went AWOL.

Yet this note, and other REAL DOCUMENTS, confirm Bo was actually in the Alameda County Jail for attempted armed robbery AT THE SAME TIME the USAF SAYS HE WAS IN JAPAN.

So, after a stint in the county jail while also serving a tour of duty in the USAF, Bo gets released from Alameda Co Jail, is returned from Japan early, and he and his magic twin re-up at Parks AFB in Dublin, CA. Not too surprisingly, there's an Alameda County Jail listed in Dublin, CA, 2 miles SW of the air base.

I think this explains why Bo went AWOL: I bet, as a condition of his release for the armed robbery, he had to re-up. A few days later, he skipped. Came back to the USAF 179 days later to avoid stiff military punishment, and got away with screwing his parole conditions. My bet is he was back in Chicago for those days, and returned to the Bay to turn himself in- just as he lied about his address when entering the AF.

This is NOT the last time US LE have Bo in two places at the same time. Nor is it the only time he was imprisoned at the Alameda Co Jail. He was released from there shortly before the murder of Lyn Mollath, in nearby Piedmont. Bo had ties to the Bay area as early as the 50s. It's where his de facto dad, Jimmy Rini, went to hide when Rini and chief Outfit money man Hyman Larner, were hiding from Robert F Kennedy. San Fran is also where Bo claimed to be living and working as a mechanic when he first joined the Air Force back in Illinois.

Back to Crim's note:

"FBI # 427-855 A" Not sure what it refers to, but it's probably the file number for this next crime. Although I Do have Bo's IBI (Ill Bureau of Inv) ID# as 689061.

"April 59 St. Prison 211" 211, again, is armed robbery. The State Pen is Joliet, as in Jake & Elwood

"Chi PD 26524" Not certain what this refers to. Case # or ID #, most likely.

"may have been deputy Neg Alameda SO" I believe this means Alameda County LE (again who? DOJ? Dog Catcher?) confirmed (negative) that Bo was never a cop when he was 12 years old.

"Nothin in files - soundex" Soundex is a tool LE used to ID people by name pronunciation. From wiki: "Soundex is a phonetic algorithm for indexing names by sound, as pronounced in English. The goal is for homophones to be encoded to the same representation so that they can be matched despite minor differences in spelling."

The way they looked for Bo is screwed. There's about 50 ways to pronounce, spell, or look for his name(s). I still mispronounce Boubede (BOO-buh-day) after years guessing it was boo-BAY-dee. Strike one. They misspelled 'Severin'. Strike two. Bo, by this time, had switched his names around to be John S Boubede. Strike three.

Now, on the surface, this is bad enough. The most important things, on the surface, to me are admissions that he had a doppelganger in jail in Dublin, CA, while he was a USAF truck driver in Japan. And the scratched out date.

According to the SECOND date on this note, Crim wrote it the day AFTER he interviewed Bo and Marty. The trouble is, according to where this particular page is in the intact notebook, this particular note was written PRIOR to the 15th, perhaps even prior to the interviews. The SOLE indicator to me that it may have been written after the interview is the line, "may have been deputy" at age 12. No matter WHERE that stuff comes up chronologically in the notes, it's still a major red flag to stupidity / corruption!

I also have it 'on good authority' that the Crimey & DT camps were exchanging delicate info about the killers VERY early on, and a fix was ongoing.

Sorry, I've been putting this together for two hours straight, and I've run out of steam just as I'm winding up for the final punch. I'm too tired to remember how I was going to tie this all together and put a bow on it. But I've also been promising this for weeks. So I'll publish in it's current form, then edit this post later with an ending commensurate with the impact it all holds. For now, there should be enough here for you to chew on and get pissed off about. One big thing to draw from this is, if this was postdated, the most obvious damage is they INTENTIONALLY let Bo skate, which has always been hypothesized but never 'proved' with a 'smoking gun'. Is this it?
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: 810415??? Crim's Columbo Note on Bo

Postby azucena » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:16 pm

To begin with, I totally find this notebook issue VERY disturbing. However, as someone with a job that requires copius notetaking, using often a notebook, I have discovered that I have at times inadvertantly SKIPPED a blank page and begun writing on instead of the next page, the following one. I am not saying this is what happened here, BUT it could have. One then goes back to to the blank page, which then puts everything out of chronological order. I would imagine a competent LE person upon discovering this error, would have made a note of it, which clearly did not happen here. I suspect all of these officers assumed none of what they did would ever fall under any scrunity...
azucena

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:40 pm

no matter how we cut it, Bo was invisible. Most disturbing to me is that LE never attempted to solve Bo as AWOL USAF truck driver at age minus five. NEGATIVE five. Five years b4 mommy got poked.

Is their sheer stupidity causing distress?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Is it just me?
Doesn't this tidbit scream that they KNEW he had a criminal history and was in fact an ex con? That is my first conclusion upon reading this. That 100% says they KNEW he was lying and did nothing to clear it up. He was obviously crapping his panties and they just let him walk out the door and hop on the bus. Call me wearing rose colored glasses but I expect more from LE than this negligence and I do not believe it was incompetence but very fucking deliberately done. Fuck these crooked assholes- ACCOUNTABILITY NOW
budrfligh

Postby Ausgirl » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:54 am

I maintain my firm belief that Crimley knew before they got there. OC cops.. in Keddie, sure thing. Wires were tripped, pants were shat and voom, off they ran to that little resort town, like rats up a drainpipe.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:08 am

I'm a proponent of said belief AUS. But I can't display a smoking gun. It makes sense, utter 100% sense, but does it?

I'm so far up my own asshole on this I'm throwing ropes out to anybody that can bring facts to the table to fuck me.

Aus, more than most, i think you realize there are smoking guns all over the place, but LE intentionally blew out the heat. They threw the leads into the pond, alongside Marde's hammer.

People come here wanting ez answers. Yep, those wet dreams are fulfilled.

Not so clear after you bother scratching under the surface.

We KNOW marde and Bo and Loon did a Loonibi and we have torn almost all aspects to shreds, proving they were in on a cohered lie. Name someone involved in the murders NOT listed in the Loonibi?

Justin is listed. Marde admitted he was at least a witness.
Greg told Crim he was awake.
Rick has lied for 35 years.

I cannot disguise my disgust over Sheila. You, Aus, seem to have an issue with it still.
Sheila is a liar about so many things. There's no way you dug into this case without finding Sheila a complete stupid liar.
So the fuck what. Of course she's lying. Her 'book' was stolen from these pages, and she still calls us cunts for making her aware that she is not the focus.

Wanna piss of the Smartts? Tell Sheila she's not on cam.

FUCK SHEILA.
This is about the dead including Tina

I really like typing FUCK SHEILA because she's such a lying whore to logic, fact, and her sister's memory. FUCK SHEILA
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 am

You have no clue where I'm headed, do you?

Fucking morons on my "team"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Over time we felt sorry for the survivors, we have wondered why they haven't come forward with information they know, we have made excuses for why they would be afraid, and yet 36 years have passed. They will never find peace whether this crime is solved or not. Justice does not absolve the damage of living through 36 years of keeping quiet about these injustices. The people who have committed the murders have had 36 years of peace. They feel that these people deserved to die, and the survivors have never mattered to them. They have no consciences. How the families of the victims and perps live from day to day I can't imagine. But they choose to be quiet. So be it,
IPO

Postby dmac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:27 pm

I think a glance at Greg's life shows he's got a memory. Rick, I've got no idea what kind of stoic horse shit owns his silence.

Justin? That motherfucker is going down in flames. I used to back him for what he went through. I'm on the other side now, finding absolutely no qualifying reason behind his maggot silence.

Fuck Justin. Fuck Marilyn.

I'm on the cusp of saying something I shouldn't.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:24 am

I realize you will likely be unable to confirm or deny, but I suspect there is some physical evidence that ties Justin to directly participating in the murders and/or evidence Marilyn was in 28 that night and directly or indirectly participated as well.
azucena

Postby annesion » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:34 am

Wow! Wouldn't that be a nice little bit all tied in a bow?
annesion

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 am

Yes, Azu. 100% proof he was involved, and he's admitted it. And this is independently verified, not coming from the original anonymous source.

I hope most understand why I've had grave doubts about outing this stupid cunt. In the end, his silence is a crime and I can't find a moral high road that allows this dickless maggot to whistle away the years at the expense of truth and justice.

For a long time, the 'forced participation' aspect and that he'd clearly been victimized by Loon and Marty tipped the scales in his favor. I'd even hoped the evidence against him would make him compromise. No, instead he's had these "Oh, fuck, I knew that would bite me in the ass" moments. He's promised to be 100% cooperative. Instead, he's 100% a lying cunt. To me, he's no longer a victim but a victimizer. I'm now all about fucking up his useless shit life.

Fuck you, Justin. You're dead meat, bitch.

The decades of insane doubters who say Marty never confessed, that there's no physical evidence left, that there's no proof anyone outside of the victims committed the murders... They're not only sick fucks, they're assholes.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:05 am

Thank you. I very well understand why you have not released this, and can only imagine the internal conflicts about whether to do so or not. However, I have sensed you have been waiting for someone to raise this as a possibilty based on some of your recent posts.
I have wondered about it for sometime..

Has he said why the victims were murdered? Does he know? Does all of this horror REALLY boil down to some jealous mind game of M&M's?

Now, what is next?
azucena

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Yeah, it's been a troubling issue for years. There's a few with whom I've discussed this for literally years. We've all been 100% behind both sides of the argument. I was a huge supporter of Justin for the longest time, saying, "Look, he's a victim. He never had a fair shot at life. And now the idea is to pit him against his own mother? Despite the fact Loon is a killer, Justin still can't admit to himself what he witnessed?!" Seriously, Justin would have to be a convincing version of Sybil before anyone with any insight could offer sympathy for his conduct.

Loon has entirely painted herself into the corner, proving to LE she was a full participant. Loon is on a long list of useless fucks claiming eminent death. She's been dying of COPD for a decade. Dee's been dying for about the same time. Spenceypoo actually almost did die a couple years ago, one of few facts ever to come from his rectal mouth. Baird McKnight has been playing dead for about eight years now. He even has a fundraising page for his ongoing demise. And this gem: Tony G is suicidal, fraidy for his life, and unable to get a job because any potential employer's first google search of his surname leads directly to this site and, surprise surprise, his own words implicating him in the very murders in which he was involved. "They make me out to be a drug kingpin! I had nothing to do with drugs!" He's literally sobbing that our research and his own words have made his life a festering suckhole. I'm incredibly proud of that, and have no qualms whatsover about participating in his downfall

But with Justin, I really believed the evidence against him- which he's admitted to and acknowledges- would make him own up and be a man for once. I mean, the evidence against him is dead solid perfect. A full year after this case went into the stratosphere, Justin's still a limp dick. He's promised to cooperate 100%, but the only 100% about Justin you can believe is that he's a lying pussy bitch hypocrite shit-licking turd bruncher.

For a long time, I believed a proper and psychologically sound attack could pit him against Loon, Dee, others. I no longer find any merit in those well-intentioned dream outcomes. I mean, I'm not the only one that wanted him to come clean and still not further suffer for his actions.

The fact is those were costly pipe dreams. After decades of the public's general ignorance about the nature of the murders, he's had several years fully aware that LE had absolute proof he was involved. In that time, he's chosen one path: He's opted to be the same sniveling, lying bitch he'd been for the prior 30-odd years.

I recall, years back, some simpering twat like Stoy or DeCrona telling Princess not to confront or try to provoke Justin in any way, that his life was a full-blown train wreck and asking him to revisit what he'd been put through could compromise his health. What it really was is a simpering twat like Stoy or DeCrona begging her not to go directly to a living witness and participant. When looking for honey, never approach the hive?

Again, I've discussed the troubling fact of Justin's participation at length with many important figures in the case, and we've all jumped from one side of the argument to the other. It's a massive source of ire and frustration for all. In the end, I've found protecting or defending Justin to be a morally indefensible stance. His own cowardice is his undoing.

I know by finally admitting the truth, I'll be alternately shunned and championed by several people i respect. I knew that going in. But if you're familiar with my writing style and history, you know I'd already as much as outed the worthless prick dozens of times. My allusions were everything but signed statements.

For those who think I outed this maggot for personal reasons, dismiss those notions. I've spoken for years of ALL IN 28 BEING AWAKE AND AWARE, hesitation wounds and forced participation, missing weapons, Marty's clear admission during the interview that Justin was involved etc. etc. I've been saying this for years prior to the evidence being shown by LE. I've been pussyfooting around Justin's angle yonks before the evidence was detailed to me. I'm proud as hell that many of my deductions have been proved, but this is a mass murder- hardly something for a sane person to gloat over.

In fact, gloat is a great divider in this case. Look at the fucks who smirk and gloat about the brutal deaths of four innocents, and you have the killers and the POIs.

Loon
Marty
Sly Thomas
Rod DeCrona
Dee Lake
Don Stoy
Harry Bradley
Tony Garedakis
etc

There's a huge contingency of assholes who flat out hate me. I bring much of it on by my own abrasive nature, but I believe the vast majority of it stems from 'web sleuths' who are dumb as rocks and refuse to admit when I'm right, as it is too damaging to their cocksure and false pride. There are people that have publicly claimed that I made up the second hammer, I planted it in the pond, and I'm the one who retrieved it for Gamberg. They state that I live in Keddie and have political weight which helps me wrap LE around my finger. They also accuse me of being the slanderer in their truly slanderous scenario.

Some idiots have sworn to give my real name and personal contact details to all the murderers they claim I've wronged. Name one person I've wrongfully persecuted. Name one instance of slander. Dee Lake is a pig-fucking murderer. Find any slander in that fact. These backward assmunching morons claim my 'insane and poorly developed fraud' will be punished, that I will be sued into oblivion by all the killers and abetters I've proved were involved in the murders and coverup. I find it hilarious and still a bit troubling, as there are people who genuinely want me dead.

Is anyone here familiar enough with the West Memphis Three case to recall when one of the step-dads to one of the vx sued a news outlet over fake charges of slander? The upside to this moron's suit was he had to make a deposition for the defense team. In doing so, he proved he was lying about his whereabouts and actions before, during, and after the murders. In effect, his false suit undid his 20 year old false alibi and strongly indicate he is actually the killer.

Bring it on, Loon. Bring it on, Dee. Bring it on, Tony. Doug Thomas? Rod-suck DeCrona? Harry Snatch Bradley? Baird McKight? Bring it on, you worthless fucks.

If I ever got Rod or Harry or Sly or Stoy in front of an FBI agent for a deposition, they'd each do 5-7 just for perjury. That's a decent start to the torture and hangings they each deserve.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 pm

I get it. But, in the end( if there is one)n NO ONE can ever say anything ,except : you battled to find the truth

Who committed these murders? Not you.

Rest well
azucena

Postby budrfligh » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 am

The truth is the truth regardless of who speaks it. I've been in other keddie sites and while there are plenty of theories none are presented with the facts to support them. In this forum the facts have grown, theory becomes solid, scientific and has been hashed out to the bare bones. I respect the work, heart and presentation of this forum. In short Dmac just fuck those people. This is about an ugly, brutal murder of 3 children and a mother. Nothing about it is easy, pleasant or pretty. Being right is a double edged sword because it cuts both ways.
budrfligh

Postby justice17 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:06 pm

dmac wrote:I think a glance at Greg's life shows he's got a memory. Rick, I've got no idea what kind of stoic horse shit owns his silence.

Yes. I periodically look at the Facebook profiles for Marilyn,Justin,Sheila,Greg,Dee,etc.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby budrfligh » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 am

I got the direct impression Sheila has the final word and complete control over her brothers from the couch was her part in the documentary. In my thoughts the ages of the boys left them open to suggestion and someone could have said, that's not what happened it was such in such....Of course Sheila was also supposed to be sitting with Justin during his interview for the doc too.....
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:07 am

Yes, Sheila has stated Justin was staring at her during the interview, which is why he seems to be detached or avoiding eye contact with the camera.

Sheila has also stated she would stifle any attempts by her brothers to discuss the event, claiming she was trying to protect them. It's probably a bona fide statement, but anyone looking at the case must remain open-minded, even suspicious of her motives.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Italian_pride26 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:47 pm

I gave a good story on another post the other day about tight knit communities. I won't reitirate here as I don't feel like typing it out again. But ive always had a sneaking suspicion that Sheila might have known what she was walking into that morning. She probably didn't know about the boys or Tina but I think she might have known something was going to happen to her mom. I just have a feeling that this closed off clan , the ominous "they" I call them, had a grudge against Sue, came up with a plan, and then got to Sheila. Its right there. The baby connecting Sheila to the Meeks, the Meeks connected to Marilyn, Marilyn connected to the Meeks, etc etc fucking etc. It's a tangled web for sure but the path is there. I was loathe to state it , especially on this topic that's unrelated, but the previous posts about Sheila controlling the other two boys and Justin and her staring at each other make me want to put it out there. Can anyone else make that connection ? Or am I blowing in the wind? Did Sheila expect to find her mother like that? But didn't expect the other 3 as they were collateral? My mind tells me yes. The young ones were easily manipulated but the older ones had to go because they got couldn't be controlled or manipulated on to the ominous "they" side.
Italian_pride26

Next

Return to keddie files