A buried, bloodied sweatshirt? - 5 pages

case files, articles, etc

A buried, bloodied sweatshirt? - 5 pages

Postby jhancock » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 pm

The following report details a sweatshirt that was discovered as possibly being connected to the murders.

jhancock

Re: A buried, bloodied sweatshirt? - 5 pages

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:01 pm

OK, there has to be a better thread already established about this sweatshirt and the mean bastard that found it., Varker. Don't let me forget to repost this document in full.

With the finding of the hammer in the pond, and the finding of the pink garment in the swimming hole, and the importance both of theses finds obviously have, one cannot rule out the blue sweatshirt, found beside the stream, weighted down by stones in both pockets. Varker said possible blood stains, then his wife put it in the laundry? Was Varker yet another friend of Marty's? Lessee, Justin said the killers wore blue denim, and a spattered blue denim shirt was left on display underneath the hammer, knife, and Sheila's flute. Big-time staging.

What a great way to get rid of an old sweatshirt with a missing drawstring for the hood: Use it in a quad, and dispose of it in Marty's favorite hiding place: water.

Why was it found in beside the river? Probably because it was IN the river when it was disposed of, but when the snowpack runoff subsided, the level of the river lowered, exposing the hoodie.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie files