Sue's Purse

case files, articles, etc

Re: Sue's Purse

Postby jefferzzzz » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm honestly surprised they didn't get Marilyn to take Justin home and "clean house" anyways. They had no choice but to dispose of Johnny and Dana, so what's a couple more bodies? It seems like they would want to make 100% sure there were no witnesses. Either they were in the closet the whole time and saw nothing, or they were scared to death to say a solitary word. Justin on the other hand, I am more inclined to believe, saw quite a bit and perhaps maybe even participated. At the very least, he kept the boys out of sight and in the closet, so that they couldn't witness anything.

I don't really have a point here, this part of the case has always made me uneasy and I simply cannot fathom what was said to Justin, to make him cooperate in such an ordeal, and to keep his mouth closed for all these years. Also, the way the Ricky and Greg haven't really spoken about that night really bothers me too. It seems like they would at least admit they have no recollection of that night, or something, anything... But no.
jefferzzzz

Previous

Return to keddie files