John Douglas' FBI Profile of the Keddie Murders- 4 Pages

case files, articles, etc

Re: John Douglas' FBI Profile of the Keddie Murders- 4 Pages

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:47 am

BINGO. Dmac, eat your own wheat, then eat your shit.

TIME LINE.

I've seen the tape cut from all the victims, and how DELIBERATE and TIGHT that binding was.

The med tape was DELIBERATE, and they knew it was a fatal bind.

HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO BIND SUE, TINA, after the screams. All of this happened between the screams and Marty and Bo re-appearing at the BDB. J&D would have been upstairs long before tape was pulled out. Everyone was maneuvered, compromised, TAPED UP long before the only person with defensive wounds got them: SUE

They all were in fear and complacent when taped. ALL FOUR OF THEM, us idiots! It's been right in the photos from Day Fucking One.

Do Sue's defensive wounds indicate she wasn't bound at the time? No, just that she knew she was to be slaughtered and fought, despite her taped wrists.

I now think the boys were in the scene and they were all taped at the same time. All four, not three.

I know Sue lived longer, and saw what was coming because- as I said in 2010- she was forced to witness executions.

Dana. Tina. Johnny. In that order.

Oh fuck I can't believe I was so right. This is so sick.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 am

I hope you all don't mind me blathering on and on. I've been posting a lot recently about looking at old documents with new insight, but what I'm doing now is showing you exactly how stupid I am in how I see shit and then re-see shit.

Let's talk about the tape bindings to all victims. WRISTS and FEET? BULLSHIT

I see something very wrong in the logic, and I'll write through the process. Hopefully, what follows is a play-by-play of my own thinking process. Of course, I think faster than I type, so this can only be a recreation:

The autopsy photos show how incredibly TIGHT the wrist bindings were. Johnny and Sue. Incredibly tight, clean depressions where the tape compressed the flesh. Sue and Johnny were systematically bound at the SAME FUCKING TIME. Dana and Tina, too, logically. OF COURSE YES.

Dana? His taping was not the same. We know they used wider tape on him, but why and where? He was found, arms spread apart, one arm under his torso and the other in the direction of Sue's holy..

Who's feet were taped, ferchrissakes? The foot tape is complete bullshit. I already said the killers used tape AFTER the deaths, so only ask why Dana had really shitty tape bindings on his boots- COMPLETELY UNLIKE the tight wrist bindings. And, as always, if Dana was tied like the rest, his wrist bindings would not have broken outside a killer's intent.

I have images of Dana's taped boots and body. Unlike Sue and Johnny, it is impossible to see how tightly he was bound. I know the boot bindings is a postmortem fuck, before the stagers went to wire. But just comparing body photos, I again see inconsistencies with Dana.

Why wasn't he found bound when Sue and Johnny were so tightly bound? No blood under his bindings? How can an ME say that when Dana's bindings were at least partially detached? The hand bindings shots indicate to me Dana was tightly bound at the wrists, don't get me wrong. HOW THE FUCK was he found broken free of tape? We know they pulverized his head long after death. WHAT AM I MISSING?! What explains the broken tape and arm placements? Shit, that happened LONG BEFORE Dana's head was placed on the cushion, man.

Wake up and smell the pussy, this trail is neither tranquil nor snail. This, my friends, is how I work shit out.

I'm NOT suggesting Dana was INVOLVED. I'm stating, in live time, how I recognize and question problems in any scenario, particularly my perception of 28 on 4/12/81.

More Qs than answers, and it's more logical to tear down a premise than build up a lie.

Please help us all tear down the lies.

Occum's Razor.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 am

Logic- Loon is taking care of the Boys' room. Use the knifle (rifle/knives) against Tina and Sue to get J&F complacent. Bind all.

That's how it started. Almost everything else falls into line.

Plenty of time to whack a couple, then think of going back to the bar.

TIMELINE: Someone screams. Two guys. Marty goes to Sue right off the fucking bat, leaving Bo to clean up Tina. Blood in the room, Tina's wallet left behind. Had she left willingly, that was her right arm.

Loon was there, obviously. I still doubt like fuck Bo or Marty would leave her in charge. Bo had no call to trust his 'neice', and Marty only knew Loon called Sue out as the cunt? Man this is all bullshit. There must be more than Marty's fake birthday as impetus!

Why were Dana's binds broken. If, like Sue and Johnny, his hands were taped in the FRONT of his body (rather than behind his back), if someone straddled him to strangle him, he may have struggled enough to break the tape? Man, even I don't buy this horse shit from my own backside.

Something in the killers' actions almost MUST explain Dana's broken bindings, & I'm the first to recommend what might be pure folly: LOOK HARD AT IT.

The killers really fucked up Dana's staging, I've known that for years. Do the undone bindings explain the original fuck-up? Lead to it? Man, I long ago said I no longer wanted to tear the murders apart line by line, yet here I am.

Writing about doubting
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:06 am

I'm still thinking on the run. Tina supposedly crawled behind the sofa to be close to Sue. This came from Sheila, probably based on how the sofa was up against the wall. I figured it was a postmortem move by someone, (and I was right- JUSTIN). Sheila countered with there being a huge gap behind the sofa that Tina would fill just to feel close to Sue, mommy.

Sheila said Tina would crawl behind the couch to feel close to mommy.

Sue gave the kids no real attention. Sue was zombie shit.

Sue allowed her kids to be abused. FAST FACT

When Tina was again abused in Plumas, Sue was complacent. FACT.

Fuck Sue. She was a selfish cunt out of her depths. She made shit choices THROUGHOUT her life and had no intent of changing her head.

All she cared about in April 81 was next month's rent and menthols.

Have you seen the records? Have you seen everything Sue should have done but didn't? Sue was out for nobody but herself, and didn't clearly give a fuck about herself anymore. I've asked for records of Sue's classes in 81, and the lack of them will prove she was getting CETA rewards while fucking the box.

Sue, Tina, Dana, Johnny. The killers must be prosecuted. Real people, no more excuses. Even LE know the damage done. Nobody deserved this heinous shit.

As reports indicate, Sue and her kids were all high risk.

Sylvester Doug Thomas and Crimely and their pals are at far higher risk. I'm coming for you cunts.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:54 am

For Sheila to disclose Tina would nestle behind the couch and wall is a story, so we need to be sophisticated enough to judge the source. In this case, Sheila.

Sheila was in Keddie for two months and says Tina was so ignored/needy of mommy to hide behind the couch? That was her explanation of why Justin shifted the couch when hiding the sexual posing of Sue. Damn, this gets worse.

Where would Sheila see Tina nestle up behind a couch? In Keddie or in TX or in CT? Man, I see so much room for this to be a true story, all Sheila did was expand on it by saying Tina may still have been doing it at 28. There is so much logic in what Sheila says, either she's right about Tina doing it, or it was her.

That was an open lie, in the sense the contract is true but only the names have changed.

Fact is I don't buy much of Sheila's shit. Very little. But I buy that someone used to go between the couch and wall to feel closer to mommy. That seems to me like Sheila admitted why Tina would do it while asking us to see Sheila as an idiot .

No, Sheila is commanding and directing everything.

Tina was known for personal places. ALL HER FRIENDS (no names or numbers) say TINA had secret hiding places she may still be at.

That is 100% bullshit. I have serous doubts 'friends' knew Tina and she confided about "hiding places". Yet all tomboys lie about "hiding places", and Tina was the guy on the team.

There's something weird going on with Tina's sexuality. The photos by the perv teacher. The photo when she was on the boys' baseball team with Rick. The photos taken early in 81 of all the sharp kids at school for the yearbook.

We often misconceive Tina as the cute kid with a dash of bangs. That's what's been present forever. So FUCKING IGNORE IT

Look at Tina as the most incredible tomboy you've not heard of. I'm so fucking serious about this. Take the mystery out of Tina- and her choices.

Wake up, Tina acted as a boy in many ways. Ignore the "if it bleeds" jokes and find one remark about Tina being a girl. FEmale..

I know I'm talking out of my ass, but I'm not talking bullshit. There are contemplations maybe you don't (want to) see. Kick my ass! Fumanchu!

Sheila, your words kill you. You are a horrid liar.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 am

I've been trying to write just as I think. Not possible. My head is 5000x faster than my fingers.

but I've hopefully given you scope on how I see things, deal with them by reaction. My reactions are almost always confusing, other than my first check is to say : what the fuck am I missing?!

With this case, every picture I see has big holes. Always will. I don't try to plug them as my work only makes some sense, not all. The case isn't supposed to make sense. It's about aligning fact and fiction. Anyone trying to find cause, a logical motive, is out on Froot Loop Patrol!

Only a fuck-knob wants a true answer to what happened.

I try to see things from the basic to the finite. The minutiae in Keddie makes many concepts and beliefs impossible. So I tear apart what I know because all I really know is I'm missing something very basic, primary, in my face that I don't see it.

we've taken so few files, so brief glimpses into this clusterfuck case. Yet we're RIGHT THERE and the Cherry on Top is within our grasp. I can't see it. It's there. Grab it and tell me.

dmacca
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:30 am

I wasn't joking about the cherry. Far from it. There is something very simple behind who went into 28 and why.

But the Cherry on Top? We all know that.

THE COVERUP.

I've long said the coverup was the BIGGER and separate CRIME. Check my history.

I want Stoy Crim, Sly, Bradley, Rod, all those corrupt fucks lined up against a wall and executed with an outboard motor DeCrona helped Stoy steal.

Yeah, the humor you don't see is because I've just seen MAJOR FIRST RESPONDERS react to Vegas. These PCSO Keddie scumfucks have negative equity and I want them seriously DEAD. I really mean that. DEAD. Not a threat but a wish.

Perhaps the most toxic thing I've ever said on this forum, and I stand behind it. DEAD.

No, that makes no sense. These fucks need to live in fear of the punishment coming.

Thank You, logic stone I never grabbed in Keddie and saw glow when I didn't place it against a crystal in a phoney health shop I never visited in Sedona.

Naw, that's just logic intervening in my scrambled brain. Follow all you want, as my methods at least prove true.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:55 am

Just going through my last posts.

Sue knew shit was coming down. The only person with defensive wound of ANY KIND..

Or, "why is this happening to me?!"

find any way the murders make sense if she was a first, 2nd, third, fourth.

Sue rose in celebrity by how she was killed, and I believe her treatment, absolute execution. was a massive variation. Slice, slit her under her breast. say something very ugly, then slowly put the weapon inside her, very slowly.

That's how I believe Marty executed Sue.

Only Justin and Marilyn can confirm,as those cunts were there.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 am

This thing with Tina hiding behind the couch to be close to mommy is missing something. If a child feels loved and needs a parents affection it is done openly. If you are hiding from something frightening yet need to be near a parent for a feeling of safety it's logical to hide as near that parent as you can. I did it as a kid. I climbed trees and hid in closets, and yes hid behind a couch until the fear subsided. Is that what Tina was doing in 28 that night? Was that her way of obtaining a measurement of 'you can't see me' safety in a murderous situation?
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 pm

My point was just that, but I also wonder who the author was. Sheila not only stated it, but said it happened in 28 between the wall and couch.

Look at the walk-thru vids with Sheila and Rick. Notice her rampant FLOODING of insisting her lies are truths.

The couch in December was Sheila's first knowledge of Cabin 28. Back to OR to give away the Mama Meeks baby.

Look at the vid of Sheila and Rick. She spouts out lies as if confirmed GOSPEL. Rick weakens to her threats, she's the Master. of bULLSHIT.

Even if Tina hid behind a couch to be close to mommy, Sheila exploded the truth by admitting it:

A COMPLETELY FUCKED FAMILY

Tina hid? That's what Sheila said. "From what I've heard" needs to be dispelled, as Sheila was talking absolute nonsense within DAYS. Just as Justin did.

The entire proposal Tina was looking for attachment to Sue doesn't ring true. Well, yeah, it does, but this treatment Sheila gave of a very real issue is insensitive, and only males me wonder what lies hide behind this pile of shit?

A= was Sheila using Tina to state her own problems with darling dead mommy? How the FUCK does that sorry come out only in an irrational outburst 30 dead mother fucking years after?

Sorry, the Qs win over the crap
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Random thoughts, somewhat off topic, D. Sorry.. this is why I had a thread for collecting 'em.

-- Who leaves their wallet in their pants, when they go to bed sober? No-one I have ever known.. hell, back in my metal chick days and the whole band post-gig would pass out on the floor of my tiny apt's living room, drunk and lined up like sardines, their wallets weren't in their pants, they were on the floor or the coffee table.

I have a boy about J&D's age group living at my place the past few years...always looking for his wallet, bc even if he's been out to a party he takes it out his pocket and throws it somewhere before going to bed.

So why was Johnny's wallet in the living room, and not his own? And how'd it get behind the sofa?

Maybe someone threw it him. Maybe Johnny wasn't in bed when the shit went down.

----

I recall Sheila talking about how Tina would sit on the lap of Sue's bf.. I think she couldn't recall his name?

Not Dareyl, I think. He wasn't that familiar with the kids after just a few days... Who came to the house before that, for at least long enough to have Tina's trust? How often was this guy at her house? How can nobody remember his name? Did they fight? Was that why Tina hid behind the sofa?

We're talking about traumatised kids, here. Rape victims, dragged across the country by the mum who didn't protect them, didn't want to leave her kid-raping husband, who moved them into the path of yet more rape and molestation, didn't supervise them, had shit choice in men, stayed out on weeknights with the bf... Sorry, Sue.. but you're a lot like my own mum in many ways... and that's not a compliment.

When you live in that level of chaos as a kid, it gets to a bit.. like a bad dream, with some good bits in between... it does seriously fuck with your memory, too, and plenty of other aspects of life.

-----

.. shit I forgot the other one.
Ausgirl

Postby Ausgirl » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Oh yeah.. I got John Douglas friended on FB. I'd shit gold bricks if he agreed to look over this again, in conjunction with present LE.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:33 pm

If the boys were already upstairs, there would have been lights on, maybe just the TV, but it would have changed how it went down- even whether the killers chose to walk in anyway. A house with no lights, no activity, is a completely different opportunity. I don't see the likelihood of Tina/Sue getting off screams, blood being in their room, even on both beds, if J&D were upstairs. I don't see J&D not having defensive wounds and no blood under tape if they were upstairs chilling.

As for the wallet, lots of talk of Johnny changing clothes before heading back to Q w/ Dana, and no mention of him looking for his wallet before he left. Of course, no mention in our paperwork of anything in his wallet- no idea if there was cash, acid... or DEA contact info. If there was no money in the wallet, it could have been there for days with Johnny less impatient on finding it.

Again, no sign they ever bought anything in Quincy all Saturday, Nothing in their stomachs of merit, and with everyone saying they didn't have enough gas to get them to Keddie... A gallon was right at a buck back in 81, and most cars get more than 13 miles to the gallon, so they'd been ahead in the game if J&D gave them just one buck for gas. Chances of Johnny's wallet already being behind the couch yet unrelated to the murders? Less than nil. Chances when the killers were, for whatever reason, screwing with his wallet, they wouldn't rifle through it, maybe even take whatever cash he had? About the same. And notice no mention of where Dana's wallet (and damned hypo kit?) was, despite Tina's and Sue's both being found in NORMAL places while Johnny's was not.

Johnny's wallet behind the couch is one of those things they did that makes no outward sense with the info at hand. The fact they did it may mean nothing more that their staging was just as idiotic as it was.

As for John Douglas, as I've mentioned he's in varying stages of retirement. But I know certain cases got under his skin when LE were making such spectacular messes of them- JonBonet, WM3. If Keddie isn't one of them yet, PCSO telling him he'd been lied to by CA-DOJ might get his back up.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 pm

dmac wrote:As for John Douglas, as I've mentioned he's in varying stages of retirement. But I know certain cases got under his skin when LE were making such spectacular messes of them- JonBonet, WM3. If Keddie isn't one of them yet, PCSO telling him he'd been lied to by CA-DOJ might get his back up.

Ooh kk, I hear ya, I re the wallet.

And yes, re JD... it must feel shitty to have your expertise corrupted like that, with a pile of fase/inaccurate information.

I hope they do contact him... if that's a bust, get 'em to try Jim Clemente. He's pretty great for this type of stuff, he really gets into the cold cases.
Ausgirl

Postby budrfligh » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:19 am

Long time JD friend. He won't comment on an open investigation is pretty much what he says. I would not be surprised if he is keeping his eye on this though. Especially since we talked. I would really love him to re- profile this case with the true facts!
budrfligh

Postby leenie963 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:57 am

budrfligh wrote:Long time JD friend. He won't comment on an open investigation is pretty much what he says. I would not be surprised if he is keeping his eye on this though. Especially since we talked. I would really love him to re- profile this case with the true facts!

Being this case was one of his first to profile and being he was fed a shit sammich on a silver LE platter, and since he's a bud of yours, I would think-hope-pray-toss salt-swing a cat that he would find this more than worthy of interest and act on it regardless of the ongoing/open investigation. Isn't the essence of profiling to help LE get inside a criminal mind/behavior? We already know two are dead. I have nothing but respect for him but I fail to see why not get involved especially after decades of nothing. Pro bono at that. lol *c'mon bud...work that charm*
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby budrfligh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:44 am

I ust touched base with Mark Olshaker to ask if JD would consider looking into the case with the new evidence and gave him the forum link. We shall see.....
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Just saw an advert for "Mindhunter", a new Netflix series about profilers. Clearly, this must be taken from the eponymous book written by John & Olshaker. The characters in the series are based on Douglas and Ressler.

The reviews are so good, it's already been picked up for a second series- prior to its debut.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby robin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 am

"I think his take on Dana is a tad over the top. He brings up "torturing animals" <plural>. My understanding is it was just the one incident, told to LE after the murders, and included another kid. Evidently, they injected a cat with some of Dana's insulin. I don't know who instigated it, but going along with such actions is indefensible. Still, I don't believe the one supposed instance of animal abuse is anything like the kind of crap we hear connected to what he's making Dana potentially out to be. It's clear all these Vx had bad upbringings, were high risk, but it seems he's making Dana out to be a mini-Dahmer."

I know a lot of young lads amuse themselves by tormenting / torturing animals and however abhorrent it is, we know it's not always an indictor of future deviant behaviour; they often grow up to be "nice" people etc. However, studying the 'Quincy' photos in the files I just read a detail that you're familiar with and I wasn't. That Dana had damaged the airstrip lights of the airport. Is that something your average bored teenage boy would do as a lark? I haven't been a teenage boy, so I don't know. That detail kind of shocked me. Maybe I'm being dramatic but he could have killed people and would have been seen to be responsible for killing people if caught. That's taking a huge risk and surely it's suggestive of a disturbed individual who could have gone on to do a lot of damage. Pyschopaths tend to engage in this kind of behaviour and damn the consequences. I'm genuinely sorry he died a terrible death and I feel bad questioning his character, but you can't help wondering where he was going in life. I thought John Douglas' take on Tina's possible complicity and the perpetrator's "love" for her to be offensive to Tina's memory ( I'm sensitive to that kind of thing and it makes me angry ), but perhaps his take on Dana wasn't that far off.
robin

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:18 am

The thing about the airport lights is I've never seen documentation that it ever happened. It's only been rumor, to my knowledge. I've seen info supporting the vandalism at the car lot, but even it is scant and contradictory as to how much damage was done and where it took place.

While puncturing tires and knocking out airport lights sound like random vandalism, I think much of the talk of Dana supposedly knocking out airport lights has centered around speculation Dana was often hanging around the airport at night, therefore saw some illegal activity (drug drop), and that was the reason for the killers to wait for him to be at cabin 28 so they could kill four people instead of the lone target.

Also look at it from a logical standpoint: If PCSO knew about Dana's vandalism at Gansner Field, his probation would have been revoked- he would have been in much deeper kimchi. Also, did Gansner even have lights? It's always been an unattended air field since opening in 1949. It's never had weather equipment, it's never been busy. I know it's currently lit, but back in 1981? The field averages around 20 flights per day, but in 81?

I'd have to see documentation that he actually did it, as all it's been thus far, to my memory/knowledge, is rumor.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to keddie files