810701 Kathy Howard comparison to the Keddie Murders

case files, articles, etc

810701 Kathy Howard comparison to the Keddie Murders

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 pm

187/207 Homicide/Kidnap Hammer/ Knife
Sharp/ Wingate C28 Keddie

7-1- 81, I have reviewed the homicide case in which Kathy Howard was murdered in 1973, refer case 7737113 PCSO.

Included in the similarities between that case and this case are:

1. The young age of the victim. Howard being 14yrs old and (with the exception v/ G. (Sue) Sharp) the victims of this case are very young. Tina being 12 yr.
2. The method of use to kill. Howard was beaten and stabbed. She had two round ( approx. 5/8” ) depressed fractures on top of her skull . From the drawing by the pathologist it appears to me that they could have been made by the use of a hammer or similar object. Her throat was cut as if attempt was made to cut the jugular. She was also stabbed in the eye. In the Sharp case, the victims were beaten about the head with a hammer and they were stabbed/ V/J (John) Sharp showed evidence of his throat being cut as if an attempt was made to cut the jugular. . V/G Sharp was stabbed in the throat. In both cases the major center of violence was to the head.
3. Treatment prior to death. In both cases there was abuse prior to death.
4. Clothing. In both cases the victims were dressed when found

Items that were NOT consistent include:

1. Bindings. In the Sharp case the victims were bound by tape and cord.

Reporting officer: D. Stoy
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: 810701 Kathy Howard comparison to the Keddie Murders

Postby dmac » Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 pm

The circumstances of Kathy's gruesome murder have never, to my knowledge, been made public. What you've read/heard is only half of it. I've come to believe Steve Howard AND his pals are guilty of this heinous torture/murder. They had been up to some really sick shit prior to Kathy's murder, which never went public because - surprise, surprise - Baird McKnight's lawyer dad (the first full-time counsel paid to represent Plumas County in multifarious legal crises) shut down due process.

That's why I've looked so long and hard at Steve, Monty Baxter-Porter, Baird McKnight, and the others. That's why it's incredibly important to find out if it really was Steve Howard who Richard Meeks was indicating when he said he'd heard that a guy 'named Steve' was wandering around Keddie (in particular, near 28), high on acid, in the early morning hours of Sunday.

If there's any connective tissue between Marty's camp's circle of friends and the Howard/McKnight/Baxter-Porter clan, then the reason I long ago claimed Kathy's murder could be related to Keddie should be fairly evident to most.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Mon May 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Oh man oh man... This could be huge... Anyone able to speak with RM?
azucena

Postby dmac » Tue May 09, 2017 4:41 am

About 20 months back, out of the blue, RM wanted to do another chat with me abt the case. We were unable to make arrangements at the time (I was in the middle of moving), and recent attempts to make contact have been ignored.

"Steve" was heavy on my mind at the time. I made a post quite similar to the above around that time, saying basically the same thing: "Steve and his crew did it... what else were they up to?" Nobody read it or responded.

It would be nice to speak with RM again. Last time, he brought up so much, so many events and names. I was unprepared for the length or quality of conversation he offered. I was expecting a short, "who the fuck exactly are you"-type call. Instead, we spoke openly for probably two hours. I found ZERO suspicious statements or behaviors in that call. RM was on point, offering more details and related side-stories. Damn, I wish we'd been across a table from a couple beers with a tape recorder.

I don't know what Wade's hiding, but RM was less than evasive on any topic. Not like Ma or Sheila or the missing Wade. Unlike any other so closely related to the actual murders I've spoken with, he never once hanged himself with his own words. He offered great detail, and seemingly off-topic deep background on many aspects. He even offered valid reasoning as to how J&D could seemingly be seen at two places at once, and how they covered so much ground so quickly (taking the back routes I mapped out at that time). He even explained how Sheila's and his accounts seemed so off: basically, we're putting too much weight into details LE failed to properly explore, account for, improve upon. Had LE been diligent, any discrepancies could have been explained via further discussion. Sheila was 14, her family barely slaughtered, and was freaking out with so much shit attention from (what we now know are) corrupt cops. And we hang on her every word 35 years on? Wake up call. Nobody's home.

On a semi-side note, there's so much about Keddie and related hell that I know but must keep to myself for the present time. Much of it is iffy. Seemingly minor stuff on its own. Some of it is stellar and mind-blowing. Some even proves many angles of dog-eared, yonks-old 'theory'. I do my absolute best on this site/forum to point/hint towards the facts I can't expose, but I'm a faulty gadget and I'm too tethered to my own rabid bite to, at times, seem remotely reasonable to new perspectives.

To hell with theory, I want to wipe the slate and start over. But I cant. My time-card is about to get it's final punch, and no amount of wiping cleanses the blood from Marty's, Bo's, Loon's, Dee's, Frank's, Doug's, Don's, Shanks', Rod's, etc's, hands. They fucking did Keddie. I don't need to be around to re-prove the VERY DAMNED OBVIOUS.

Mike Gamberg and I don't see eye-to-eye on several topics, but we've built a rapport and trust, which is part of why I value his differing opinions. We're not 'yes' men (nor is Hagwood), so his perspectives often shed more light than frustration to my own blinkered, dimly-lit views. For instance, could Bo have done Lyn M? I poo-poo the idea, but Bo was quite damned miraculously in the area at the time ('two places at once', by itself, smax of gov't collusion/cover-up- Bo was, indeed, protected high-up), and the Mollaths have so many irons in hell fires. Lynnie's murder could have been a "message" hit: Property. Politics. Press. You don't become bigwigs in either of those shady, shitty realms without fucking the wrong people, or not being fucked by the right ones.

My logic: if Lyn was a message hit to the Mollaths, it was a threat or VIG. Who are the Mollaths tied to, for instance?

Were Keddie a message hit, rethink Mollath. They profited (short-term), regained absolute control of their land.

Is any of this about the shady shit going on in the turbulence of the demise of Western Pacific? Lots of frauds and deaths happened in plain sight; the wealth of corporate-level crimes behind the public eye puts 28 to shame, any day of the week. Mollaths owned clean access to WP, SP.... or did they? I very much doubt laws (then or now) allowed any owner of Keddie to neglect the right of RR to access their ownership of the railways. Hell, the govt bought Keddie Flats in order to "build housing for railroad workers" during WW2. What was happening at Keddie Flats had nothing to do with overload housing for tunnel-digging losers. The wiring seen in 1940s-era proves it was intel. The fact the Englishes had to sue for the US to return control YEARS LATER proves Keddie Flats had NOTHING to do with the poor workers needing a roof. (lawsuits show the Englishes bought the ranch land across from Keddie, then willingly relinquished it during WW2 for a MILITARY INSTALLATION. They successfully sued the US govt after years of lies about the ownership or use of that land.

Step back, dmac. Christ, Lyn was so incredibly gorgeous. But this was no sex crime. It was so meticulous, I fear a set-up, yet why? Powerful family, research how their money or politics or business shifted. Gary's alibi became a sham fucknob lawyer for oil barons. I keep saying Bo was too 'stupit' to pull off any real 'hit', but I'm such a fucking fool I forget the mob are allowed to be idiots. Cops let Jimmy Rini, the Boubedes, the Giancanas, the Larners, the Bushes, the idiocracy that is Trump, literally get away with murder. I've spent so much time researching and exposing these fuckups as a clusterfuck of bad cops arm-in-arm with other moron criminals, but I still can't manage to see how krimalk kops and killers can klear Keddie or Kathy or Lyn.

Whether you like it or not, four dead at 28 sent a message to Keddie. Leased by Albins and Hogaboams, it was still owned by Mollaths. Gary was 'caretaker' / drug lord. Sheriff Thomas was the tenant /drug lord prior to the Sharps in 28. In reality, if 28 was a message, it put the wealth of cash and effort expressed by Albins/Hogaboams right back into Gary's ugly hands. It made DT and Crimely come in to fuck the investigation. CYA.

If any message was sent, it was "I can get away with murder". Similar to what Marty shouted to Wade. "Where's the fucking drugs? We got her, I'll get you"

Where are the f-ing drugs? LE knew, because that was their cash crop. That's the cover-up. Fuck murder victims, the killoers get off because the cops were worse.

Anyone familiar with Tate/Labianca knows Manson hit 10050 Cielo solely because it was the former address of Terry Melcher, the hit record producer Charlie thought promised him gold. Tate/LaBianca was a complicated message hit by a fucking moron/madman.

Charlie has often said "stupid is smart". Keddie is so stupid, it has us working hard. For decades. People knew it was BS from Day One. Other sites have come and gone, with many interested telling their POVs for probably 20 years. I've been on it for only seven.

Those who did the murders and the cover-up are idiots. Guilty of thinking their lies could hold water.

Fuck you, Charlie.

Like a boy who spent too much time observing the sun through a telescope, my squint is permanent. I've spent too much time proving corrution to recognize it happening before me. LE? ME> Me?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Tue May 09, 2017 6:37 am

Perhaps with the developments over the past nine months in the case he is going silent..For reasons we can only guess at.

While I have generally thought there were around three people in the cabin that night, I have also always thought there were more people directly/indirectly involved, knowledgeable, and culpable.
As I have stated before, someone was very in control, and somewhat methodical, especially when it came to staging. However, I have also wondered about some involved being high, and out of their minds and who LOST control due to being under the influence of something fairly powerful, such as LSD. There have been rumors about acid parties that night, perhaps in Meadow Valley, which have never been proven or de bunked. This may be an aspect of the Joe and Pat angle. After reading Sue's autopsy report more carefully, the brutality is astounding. I can see how someone high could have really lost it.
If there are people responsible for another similar murder in Plumas (another unsolved case) who is not to say they could well have been involved in this one. Do we have info about whether the Howard/Baxter/MCKnight crew knew Marde? Any other POI?
What I wonder, mere spec, is if there were TWO groups of participants: Those who did the murders and a second that came and staged? If I am correct, there seems to have been some time lapse between the actual murders and staging..
The confirmation about Thomas living in 28 adds a whole other crazy twist. Was there something in the house someone was looking for?
azucena

Postby dmac » Tue May 09, 2017 8:52 am

Richard's not silent. From how open he was, I think he's got nothing to hide. We've had some pretty damned scorched hot-dog leftovers from the Meeks and others over the years, which is probably why many think I'm in cahoots with the "Secret Adoption Murders" many still see as factors. They're factors, they need exposure and evidence, but Richard was so open and obvious, he's either Richard Burton in a smock, or I'm a josh-on-the-clock.

Lots of talk about LSD parties. IN KEDDIE. THAT NIGHT.

Where? South of the Gen Store. Have you ever been to an "acid party"? It's a myth by 81, like Manson's "Devil Killer Kult Killings" have been since 1969. Pure fiction. WM3 is a perfect example of the public swallowing purple-press and political cumshots.

Acid Party? South of the Gen Store. Where were Hank Thompson's sis and BiL that morning, when he and Walke "stopped by at 4 am to learn the RR work schedule"? Where were their two kids? Were they down the road at the party? Why weren't all Easter leftovers from the dorm at the party? They clearly observed Walke and his walkie-talkie gf, RR Vickie, discussing robbery/killing "like they did in Keddie" a week later, but who the fuck says "like they did in Keddie" when they're fucking IN KEDDIE? Nonsensical horse shit.

I don't see multiple frames, multiple parties, an overlap. You're suggesting something akin to film double-exposure, where two similar pictures overlap and turn to ghosts when printed. No, Marty killed Sue at Loon's behest, the rest were collateral deaths, and Bo suggested how to finish the scene. Marty loudly discussed his displeasure when talking to Crimely. "Get in, do it, get out! Why stick around and do all this weird shit?" That's three pictures in the same frame alone, because three stoopid people were the killers.

Acid? The "Joe and Pat" angle has been explored by myself and I've exposed some answers. Boy, oh BOY, is there weight. Same bitch that lied in his auto-bio as the drug-smuggling Pope, same fuck last seen living in Taos, NM? 'Joe and Pat' have Daddy Long Legs in this case: They step in and out constantly, leaving few detectible signs. I know they were HUGE cornerstones, and were clearly afraid of Marty after he made some phone calls from Klamath. J&P were in cahoots with the brothers behind the nearby school, right? "Acid parties" galore? Sorry. I'm Johnny's age, and that shit was long-gone by the time I got drunk or smoked. And it was NEVER lysergic. It was always shrooms.

Mushrooms. I've just mentioned psilicyben for the VERY FIRST TIME on this forum. Fuck the supposed acid parties, where is 'shrooms' in this tedious pile of lies?

The case is anything but silent. My own seeming 'silence' is due to personal issues. I've got a blockbuster 'reveal' about Bo and "Bobby Lake" almost ready, but the more I work it the deeper it goes.

This murder is 36 years old and quite prescient to us. Bo's crimes are only from 58 on, yet so many think what he did prior to April 12 81 has no bearing on how fucked this case is. I know you're not one of the fools, azu. The "Lake" shit ties so much of this up with a bow. No real answers, just stupid and widespread corruption.

Remember the asshole I said was the "poster boy" for WPP? WPP became public record, law, in the fucking 70s. It's been a scam since christ tasted his own shit. The law is a LIE.

Two teams? No, I find the killings to be PLANNED, and very poorly so. Sue stepped in the pools of blood left by the corpses of her own. Then she was methodically ridiculed, tormented, executed.

So much of this seems out-of-hand, unplanned. Yes and No. Who brings a kill kit with three rolls of tape and a blue-handled hammer to a confrontation with Sue over whatever perceived threats she put upon the implosion of Marty's life with Loon, who was fucking a kid in EQ?

Bo was there to sell fake ads, to my knowledge. He got involved and fucked to death, but "managing" the scene was his art. Moron.

Loon proves, time and again, she's a liar and a direct culprit in these murders.

Justin says he knows the truth. He should, as he was directly seen by "mom and dad". I believe he was a (forced) participant. Mom and dad silenced all of them, yet Crim only states Greg said he awoke during the murders? How in ugly hell do you bring silence from Greg, Rick, Justin?

Sorry, Azu, I see this differently. Controlled yet chaotic, they were after Sue. Tina was a fuckup, they knew the young boys and shut them down, but J&D were the big fuck. Change of plans, rushed new MO & CU.

I hold certain parties culpable for the torture/murder of Kathy. I also want to know if/how any of Steve's kunt klan were in circles with Marty's. Very simple Q.

My belief that 28 & Kathy are connected is due to common factors such as plumas, PCSO, drugs, prior crimes, koverup, CYA. It has no connection to the killers being the same, which is why "Steve on acid wandering around Keddie" is mastur-bait for a moron like myself, looking for connections which may never have existed.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:54 am

Nothing like telling on yourself, but if it helps why the hell not. On the topic of ingesting LSD and it whacking you out enough to commit murder--quad involving kids--is not imo very likely. Having experience with LSD during the late 70's early 80's it was more of an extended, slower speed like experience--the microdot and some blotter types provided that but window pane was another story. Taking window pane made everything questionable--ie -- why is water wet type insights. Still, I can't see LSD being part of the cause these murders occurred. Saying that, speed (caffeine) was very big during that time period. You could order 100 out of a magazine for $14.95 and sell them a buck a hit. Pink hearts, black beauty, etc. Too much speed could definitely spark an out of control rage; yet again with this case I can't see how it went from extreme rage killing to methodical. (if the murderers were taking drugs at the time) There was way too much control during these killings...the message was sent intentionally. To who...and why is the question.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Tue May 09, 2017 12:09 pm

good points all. "whacking on acid" is a fucking myth, built off the Manson Myth built by Bug. Name a single murder truly committed on acid by any normal person. ZERO! Even those in Manson's "Family" were not high on any hallucinogens those nights. Although, give me a break, they were dropping that shit like confetti, and Tex was as lucid as a mud puddle. Charile's 'family'. fucking doorknobs all!

One point I tried to make in my last post is this:

How can so many people tell PCSD/DOJ about LSD but not shrooms? LSD, acid, it's pure Blue Boy comedy from Dragnet:

"marijuana is the match, heroin is the fuse, LSD is the bomb"

It's a fucking joke, folks. Any mention of LSD is misguided horse shit by PCSD / Crimely. Right? See who said what to whom. Find EVERY mention of LSD and see who typed it up.

As for you, Leenie... I'm HAPPY to tell on myself. I've had acid twice- from wayway back, years after Keddie. I've had shrooms thrice. That's my complete intake. Johnny was born months after me, and I quit what little illegals I ever did around 1992. What doctors are 'legally' pushing now is obscene, compared to shit I did or never cared about when I was a poor kid in an abusive military household.

Under similar circumstances, I hope I would have instinctively rushed the scene to protect my family. Johnny and Dana may seem like shit scum to many, but not to me. They came from housing I'm all too familiar with. Houses, NOT homes. History proves they stood a great chance of becoming important men, but they were never given a fair shot at any part of the falsehood called "The American Dream" They lived and died the nightmare, and it's a fucking shame so few of us recognize how their last moments were spent:

Like 9/11 first-responders, running up steps to their demise:

TRUE HEROES

Johnny and Dana proved, by their actions, to already be ...
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Wed May 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Yes, I know I go down unmarked paths, as i said in my post, "mere spec". I throw things out there in the hope that it may in some way prove relevant, or create dialogue. There is something, or several "somethings" in this morass that keep eluding me. The fact that there are so many seemingly discordant threads, that don't congeal, at least for me, keeps me presenting potentials, illogical though they may be.

The one thing that has been with me since the very beginning, when this all came down that I cannot shake, is the involvment/knowledge/culpability is MORE people than the obvious. This sense continues to gnaw at me.

One thing I will say, is that any "shrooms" here in the early 80s were anything but. They would most likey have been storebought regular mushrooms laced with who knows what. PCP anyone? That could send people down any road. Now we have "bath salts" and any number of chemical cocktails to fry brain cells. Some people will ingest anything, without regard to what it REALLY might be.
One must remember Plumas in the 80s was NOT like urban areas who had already
been there done that... It MAY have been called acid, whether it was or not, parties WERE happening. People were taking whatever to stir up small town boredom. What it was did not matter. There was a market. The folks by the old schoolhouse were notorious for any number of things.
azucena

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Azu, your attitude is great. Keep stewing on all this, as I swear SOME of the truth is still gurgling underneath the BS.

I also think you're right about shrooms vs acid. I have no clue what Window Pane is, but a stamp or blotter cost anywhere from $3 to $15. Supply and demand, for the damned. My knowledge, POV, is a decade too fucking late.

I should do a little more research on the subject. Uh, via BOOK LERNIN this time. You nailed me for not having a valid POV. I thank you for that, Azu.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Kathy Howard SOLVED

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I believe it is my obligation to the forum to state the following:

Kathy Howard was murdered after days of abuse at the hands of her brother, Steve, and his friends. Primarily named is Baird McKnight, whose own dad was the very first full-time lawyer representing an hilariously fucked and corrupt county, Plumas. Steve and Baird and company had already been busted for breaking into the local mortuary (where 28 victims later visited) and doing despicable, unspeakable shit to corpses. This is way before Satanism, which I'm glad about: These ugly fucking assholes did these crimes from their own sick minds. NO EXCUSES.

What they did in the mortuary is similar to what was done to Kathy. They admitted to the mortuary shit and Baird Sr got them a hand job instead of a rope necklace. So when Kathy shows up with all these days of horrific torture wounds, Steve and Baird walk away whistling.

Dig up Baird Sr and burn every witness to his legacy.

Many may think I'm stuck on Lyn Mollath's murder. No, not in the slightest. Lyn was raped and killed. Done. Kathy was methodically tortured and eventually extinguished. Her killers took great pleasure. And hours upon hours of loving torture before throwing her out like a bag of trash. No document tells what she endured, how she was found, by deer hunters! Jesus!

The pain is with Kathy. More than Lyn, more than Sue. Certainly more than Dana or Johnny or Tina, Kathy suffered while alive. Over HOURS and DAYS,tormented, tortured. How they left her is exactly how I want them left.

Steve, you're a dead man. My sites are on you, bitch.

Baird McKnight? Did you pick up my call last night? 3:57 ring any bells, you bitch?

I'm after all you cunts.

There's no justice for what you fucks did to Kathy. But I've got pliers and a lot of time. Nothing makes up for an innocent life lost, but a few assholes very slowly and methodically dying certainly ain't worth pitchin' a bitch. Right?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Kathy Howard SOLVED

Postby budrfligh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:09 pm

And this is what I mean when I say death is a kindness..... Not much worse in the world then days of terror, torture an pain except to have multiple sickos doing it. They still walk free too?! No wonder nobody trusted the police!
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Attached is the one page of the comparison between Kathy's murder and Sue's or Tina's? Right off the bat, what stands out is Stoy's comparing apples to oranges. Other than Tina being the same relative age as Kathy, there's no known comparison- particularly in July 1981, when PCSO were still at the very beginning of their very public stance (LIE) that they didn't know if Tina was murder victim 4. Stoy also clearly notes that Sue isn't a match in age. Therefore, he's comparing what was done to Kathy with what was done to John and Dana?

But even J&D's manners of death can't be compared to each other, MUCH LESS Kathy's. Plus, he's not being truthful about the full extent of damage done to Kathy. As we only have the front page of the report, we don't know what else Stoy mentioned as the blatant differences in the MOs. But, as I've never seen a truthful description of what was done to Kathy, I'll have to trust my assumption that Stoy is, again, downplaying (lying) in his report. What was done to her I've never seen published publicly or in documents.

Why do I only have the front page of this 1 July 1981 report? Ask Josh. He stole them and sent them to me. This front page was stapled to many other documents concerning Steve Howard, most dating from the late 80s, when Steve was freaking out about the Keddie report on a Crimesolvers segment. I scanned them, then refused when Josh BEGGED me to send everything back (Gamberg had contacted Josh about returning the files he'd stolen, and Josh plotzed), then I packed them away for safe storage. After Gamberg contacted me, I dug everything out and shipped it to him at PCSO HQ. Except for the original cassette of the Bo interview... I didn't find it until the night before I went back to Plumas for the People projects.

How many files by Stoy have thus far proved to be doctored and/or falsified? And remember how pissed Mike was when he found out Stoy had someone type up reports he'd filed (Mike never types reports- I can guarantee he hates keyboards). Mike determined Stoy had his handwritten reports typed up and the dates changed to make it seem like Stoy's own doctored reports made it seem Mike filed first, then Don jumped into action and immediately responded... if that bullshit even makes sense! Well, Don Stoy wrote many reports (I know his handwriting at a glance) but, as with this one, had several of them typed up, too.

Faked documents aside, I find this to be another miserable, moronic filing by Stoy. On the surface, the dissimilarities alone show these crimes to be unrelated. Ignoring the horrible shit done to Kathy, let's look at other distinct features:

Kathy was last seen hitching, alone, on Cemetery Hill. It's believed she was picked up by her brother or members of that gang, who Kathy likely would have trusted.

We now know for certain how/when the boys got home. Ignoring that, picking up two teen males and taking them home (if that was a believable theory amongst those in the know) to kill inside a home filled with others is a completely different scenario than picking up a petite 14 y/o girl, alone, taking her somewhere 'safe' and torturing her over a period of days.

Many of the wounds to the 28 Vx were clearly postmortem staging. Beside the dumping of Kathy possibly being called staging, other aspects of what may possibly have been staging was worlds away from any of the staging at 28. Granted, it's possible aspects of the condition of Kathy's body may be considered staging of a sexually embarrassing nature, it's still night and day away from Sue's definite staging.

I don't need to go over the whole document, particularly when the name on it, 'Don Stoy', is enough for you to know the conclusions will be those of a corrupt jackass moron. It's the same guy GUESSING a hammer may have been used on Kathy who wrongly deduced Dana died tied in a goddamned chair. I mean, seriously, only an idiot would make that claim.

I've managed to pick this piece of crap report apart already, so, without further ado...

810701_Howard_Similarities_1.jpg
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:55 pm

One strange twist is that Baird McKnight had a daughter with one of the Wilson girls, whose half brother was Mark Wilson, the teen who vanished from his home in Meadow Valley a number of years ago, and still has never been found. The Sheriff was trying to search for remains in an abandoned well, as it was thoiught they could be Mark's, but nothing ever came of that.

My guess is that Baird , Steve and company were likely younger than Mark, but not sure..
azucena

Return to keddie files