Why the Gun is Missing and Weapon 4 Was Used

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Why the Gun is Missing and Weapon 4 Was Used

Postby dmac » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Why was Weapon 4 used to bludgeon Dana's corpse, particularly his head? We all know there was a gun involved in the crime- why have PCSO/DOJ attempted to downplay it's existence and importance into oblivion? These are problems that have been bothering me for some time. The answer has been staring me in the face all along, and the FBI memo from SAC to QUANTICO slapped me awake.

The FBI were quite adamant in a conclusion they drew from all the good and crap details fed them by PCSO/DOJ:

"A CLAW HAMMER AND A BLUNT INSTRUMENT SUCH AS THE BARREL OF A RIFLE WERE THE MURDER WEAPONS ON DANA WINGATE. ALSO FOUND AT THE MURDER SCENE WAS THE FRONT SITE RAMP FROM A RIFLE WHICH HAD APPARENTLY BROKEN OFF DURING THE BEATING. NO SUCH WEAPON WAS LOCATED. ALSO LOCATED IN THE MURDER HOUSE WAS A .22 CALIBER PELLET WHICH WAS LOCATED ON THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR."

Image Image

Ever get the feeling LE lied about the gun responsible for the 22 pellet? Ever get the feeling Bo loved pistol-whipping compliant victims in the 50s? Ever get the feeling Bo still loved to pistol-whip in 81?

The killers shot at least one .22 pellet. From autopsy photos, I've noted both Dana and Sue have marks on their bodies consistent with pellet wounds. Also, the killers left behind many things in what was likely a dimly-lit crime scene. Not just the pack of smokes, all the bloody prints, etc., but both a .22 pellet, and the site ramp broken from the gun when they pistol-whipped Dana with it. Was it a pistol (unknown LE sources claim the ramp came from a Daisy air pistol), or was it a rifle? To me, the bigger issue is WHY DID THEY TAKE THE GUN FROM THE SCENE?

The killers attempted to make the murders appear disorganized, spontaneous, a crime of opportunity where all the weapons and bindings came from within 28. If the boys brought the gun, or the gun came from anywhere within the house, why would the killers remove it from the scene? I believe the gun belonged to the killers. The way Dee and Marilyn talk about the rifle so much- and have for 32+ years- reminds me of how Bo and Marty and Marilyn were/are dwelling on things that actually implicate them. We know the examples: The bridge, the missing hammer, Bo doesn't have a clue where Sue lived yet moments later he points out exactly where. Dee and Loon focus a lot on the rifle and the car. Did Bo and Marty really have Dee's car before, during, and after the murders, so they could use the battery to start Loon's car that was up on blocks on April 12? Or did Dee show up with his car around the time of the murders? If Dee's battery was in a car up on blocks in front of cabin 26, why were Dee, Marty, and Bo at the Meeks' home on on the 13th, in Dee's car, claiming they were heading to Reno to a> take Bo to a VA that insists he was never treated there; b> get car parts; c> do a drug deal? Why did LE have no problems with Marty being gone all day to "Reno", JUST AFTER learning his step-son just survived a horrific quad murder, when Marty somehow missed his early AM appointment with Mr Meeks to chop wood- an appointment that came BEFORE the murders were discovered?

THE KILLERS BROUGHT A GUN TO THE SCENE, and did enough damage to Dana with it that, when they were staging his corpse, they used as similar a weapon to the gun barrel as they could improvise- the TABLE LEG- and bludgeoned him with it in the hopes of masking the wounds caused by the gun barrel.

The FBI were fed some good info and some pure BS from their sources, which were PCSO and Crimley. Still, in their report immediately after the murders, they pieced together that a gun barrel was used on Dana, the gun was missing, and it played a key role in the murders. Clearly, the FBI were not informed of the table leg. PCSO/DOJ have locked away that fact from Day One, and have intentionally done grievous damage to the case by lying about the circumstances, and about clear-cut evidence the murders were premeditated and committed by Bo, Marty, Marilyn, and others.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Why the Gun is Missing and Weapon 4 Was Used

Postby azucena » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 am

The issue of blood found in all rooms of the house is huge, but as d says, were they referring to Johnny's room downstairs , did they even know about that? If blood indeed was in every room then what transpired that evening becomes even more convoluted and where is the info about WHOSE blood was were?
azucena

Postby BUTTERFLYVALLEY1 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:08 pm

I have not seen anywhere where Johnny's room was even checked out. I have read of ANY test results telling who's blood was where. I am getting no answers even when I ask questions. I noticed on my Quincy Peeps that Sheila was present at the last get together in Quincy where she was autographing her book. So for info to all of us working tiresly on this forum...she is still around but apparently not helping on this forum any longer? I thought this was set up to help solve the crime of who killed Sue, John, Tina and Dana to help her and other survivors finally get closure. Well, the rest of you are doing a heck of a job and I congratulate you. I for one cannot believe of all the blood found at the scene (note I said ALL) was type A. When ask if DNA tests were done...NO, by then all evidence was contaminated or disappeared. Certain vital questions are asked but no one will come forth with the answers? Does anyone but me feel we are being given the run around or simply having our questions ignored? We have put all this weight on one person's back and are expecting miracles to be performed. That is so unfair, and I, for one, am sorry.

When the aid of the VIDOCQ Society was refused I figured a full blown cover-up by PCSO and did not figure we would get any further cooperation from them. I find it hard to believe that they actually have an open door policy to the "kEDDIE MURDER ROOM" I doubt this very much. I could show up there and ask to see it and they would say they were sorry but it is still an open case and the answer was no. :z_z_Z:
BUTTERFLYVALLEY1

Postby SGRider » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Yes, and it all returns to the fact this homicide is never what it seems. Not leaving a firearm, in my opinion, goes back to, and directly relates to, the staging of the crime scene.
SGRider

Postby dmac » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 pm

I believe staging also sharpens the focus on why certain items were left in the dumpster: Bloody tissue, cardboard, a swiss-type pocket knife. All of these were left in directly the opposite direction from where the killers lived, in a trash can on the main way out of Keddie: the road to the south. It was another part of the staging, meant to say, "look, see, the killers were leaving town and stopped to drop some stupid things in a trash can where they were almost certain to be found!" Leaving the pocket knife smacks of "yeah, the killer brought the pocket knife and tried to discard it."

Read the dumpster staging through the eyes of BMM, and it says "The killers left the cabin in the opposite direction of the dumpster from 28, taking Tina with them." The swinging bridge to the north.

BFLY- I very much doubt FBI were aware of a downstairs to the cabin when the above report was sent. It further incriminates DOJ/PCSO for feeding bad info to LE sources meant to help the case. As for all the blood being type A, my interpretation is PCSO/DOJ are full of crap. their mishandling of 28 makes the bloodwork at Cielo Drive look absolutely 2013 textbook perfect. PCSO's "Selectively Open Door Policy" is also quite suspect, because it is clear to me that LE such as DeCrona and Doug Thomas took a lot of files with them. DeCrona admitted as much, and Thomas said he had a library of documents, too. A great way to cover your ass on a corrupt case is to destroy files, or scatter them across the countryside.

Don't forget that Bo's medical records claimed partial loss of use of his right hand due to nerve damage from a knife cut... which one often gets when stabbing something. Also, cops in 81 make no mention of checking Bo or Marty for obvious wounds.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'