weapons

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

weapons

Postby wonderer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:24 am

I have trouble picturing someone using a hammer and a knife at the same time. Especially holding them to the wall threatening. .. I don't see perps sharing or exchanging weapons or mode of killing...
that being said... If that were the case
perp one - hammer one
perp two - hammer two
perp three - butcher knife
perp four - kitchen knife
Then one of them of someone else also used strangulation.
Could the tieing up post mortem be more of a cover up of the number of people involved?
wonderer

Re: weapons

Postby wonderer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:45 am

Additionally I know I'm forgetting the pocket knife and gun.
Actually if there were 4 or more... whose to say there wasn't 2 guns?
wonderer

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:40 am

Nobody's said the hammer and knife were used concurrently, much less by the same perp. However:

The Manson murders at the Tate house: Tex Watson used a Buck knife on Steven Parent, slashed and stabbed him with one hand then shot him several times with the other, all in a matter of seconds. He later bludgeoned and shot Jay Sebring. Frykowski: bludgeoned and stabbed (Tex beat Frykowski with the Ned Buntline Special, the gun he used before which had jammed- he pistol-whipped Frykowski so brutally, it's handle shattered). Sharon Tate: stabbed to death. Hours later, Manson and two others (likely Steve Grogan and Bruce Davis) went to the Tate house and attempted to hang Tate's corpse from the front porch and dress her out like a deer carcass. Pussies that they are, they couldn't manage it. A fight ensued over the three not being able to carry her body, so they put her back in the living room, then used the rope to tie Tate, threw the rope over a ceiling beam, and wrapped the other end around Sebring's towel-covered head.

Then there's that freak, Jesse Wolf, who ran cabin28.com (now in prison for child rape and other crimes). He was a true fan of the Keddie killers, AND Joseph Duncan. He even claimed he broke into the Groene home and slept there after the murders... Duncan had tied up the initial victims (everyone but the two youngest Groene children he'd targeted), then hammered, stabbed, and shot them all in quick succession.

Let's not forget the two recent sets of murders in Plumas: William Altes killed Lauren Allen on Dec 1 of last year:
"He is accused of using a hammer and knife to kill the 51-year-old"

And the murders of Plumas employees, Mike and Olga Kroencke, shot to death one month ago, in their car near their second home, a cabin north of Oroville. Though apparently only shot to death, the suspect was found with a friggin' arsenal up his cheeks. Mrs Kroencke had confronted GD Hendrix for supplying meth to her disabled son, so he later killed them when he saw them driving. When he was busted, he was ready for everything- except the police, waiting patiently outside the diner where he was scarfing. These were found ON him!

weapons.jpg

And, please read THIS about ongoing troubles between area public servants and their lies:

"every time we called the sheriff’s media relations person the answer was the same: No comment. After a couple of days she no longer answered either of her phones when we called. And not once did she return our calls.

After a week of this, we tried blocking our phone number so she wouldn’t know who was calling. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but the first time we tried the blocking tactic, she picked up the phone. It’s unfortunate that we had to resort to trickery to speak with a public employee whose main job is to work with the media."
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby wonderer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:51 pm

All very good points. I shall ponder some more.
wonderer

Return to just speculatin'