Question

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Question

Postby kmik » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Why kill Sue over her refusal to go to the bar? According to Marilyn, Sue met Bo on Wednesday "Night" 4-8-81.
I don't think she would have had a problem going out with Bo as she was known to date (Joe Baze, Randall (?), Robert Trammel, and Daryl Josephson). As a matter of fact if she met Bo on Wednesday night, then the next night (Thursday , 4-9-81) she was out with Daryl J. She supposedly went over and cooked for him and left about 2:00a.m. I don't think she would have had a problem going to the bar because she had been to the Maple Leaf Bar with Daryl.

I don't have the answers ,and maybe they were mad at her, but I just can't see it. I just feel like this was a story dreamed up by Marilyn.
kmik

Re: Question

Postby Princess » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:27 am

You are exactly right abt Loon. Her story was very much fabricated and the killings were not over Sue not going out with Bo. The murders go way deeper than that.

In my opinion and knowing my Uncle's business and the way he lived his life and knowing how many people were involved (including PCSO, DOJ) the murders were over drugs and money.

I am not sure if you have read Bo's interview with DOJ, but through the whole thing the lies he tells were so obvious it blows my mind that he was even able to walk out the door without being arrested, even if wasn't for the murders. I believe the year that he said he became a cop or retired as a cop (which is not true by know means) he would of been 8 yrs old. Then you have my Uncle speaking abt when he got shot while on duty, LOL.......he was repeating a story that had actually happened to my Great Uncle Alvin (that is whole other story there). Then you have Bo having the fake ID's on him. Everything my Uncle said was able to be discredited right then and there but Bradley and Crim (who by the way was from the Organized Crime Unit from DOJ) lets him walk.

Anyway I am getting way off the subject but that is Why I believe it was over drugs and money.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby kmik » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:25 pm

No matter what I read on this forum it always points back to 1 person - Marilyn.
Who places themselves at Cabin 28 that night? Marilyn
Who has lied constantly? Marilyn
Who can remember what Sue was wearing, what Marty was wearing, what Bo was wearing, but can't remember what they themselves were wearing? Marilyn
Who was known to be having the affair? Marilyn
Who is it that Justin has to rely on for all of his memories of the murders? Marilyn
Who was it that made this statement: I also believe it was a crime of passion. Someone was awfully mad about something. I believe it was someone who knew the family and things just got out of hand. I don't believe it was planned. Marilyn
Who was it that as of the morning of 4-12-81 was able to walk away from her "abusive husband" hassle free - no problem? Marilyn
Maybe the whole argument started between Marilyn and Sue and Marty had to go finish up what Marilyn had started. I feel like Marty would have done ANYTHING
to "placate" Marilyn.
kmik

Postby Princess » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:01 am

I understand your frustration. Loon was definitely involved in one way or another. However, you have to look at everything.

People involved in the murders Tony Garadakis, Dee Lake, Loon, Marty, and possibly my Uncle. Now do you think that all of them did this because of or for Loon. NOT

You are doing a good job, but start learning abt whar all was going on with our government etc in the 80's. Look at all the drugs that were being pushed by the Cia and through small towns like keddie.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby kmik » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:48 am

Yes Princess, many years ago I read a book, "The boys on the tracks", and after reading it I did a little research on Barry Seale and drug smuggling by the U.S. government. Hopefully you'll find the answers to your questions about Bo and these murders.
kmik

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Unsolved Mysteries did a story on that case around 1989, before I worked with them (Cosgrove/Meurer). It wasn't until I clearly saw DOJ and PCSO as the direct sources of the coverup of these Keddie murders that I recalled the case of the two kids out hunting who stumbled across an LE drug run/dropoff and were beaten to death, then left on railroad tracks to let a train mask what cops were responsible for: murder.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:04 pm

dmac wrote:Unsolved Mysteries did a story on that case around 1989, before I worked with them (Cosgrove/Meurer). It wasn't until I clearly saw DOJ and PCSO as the direct sources of the coverup of these Keddie murders that I recalled the case of the two kids out hunting who stumbled across an LE drug run/dropoff and were beaten to death, then left on railroad tracks to let a train mask what cops were responsible for: murder.

As these murders were drawn out and Sue tortured, could it be that either Sue or someone she had dated had witnessed one of these LE drug drop-offs and had taken the drugs or money? Could it be that LE actually paid Marty and Bo, or were so heavily involved in the drug trade business themselves that they just ensured that this was a crime that would never be solved so as not to implicate themselves? Sue was tortured, so it just seems to me that they thought she knew something....or were trying to send a message to somebody else who she had talked to.
IPO

Postby DB92 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:16 am

The drug angle has always been, for me, the most plausible scenario, it just connects so many dots that other scenarios dont. There are just to many scumbags involved for this to be a crime of passion against Sue on marty/loons behalf. It is as clear as day that there are several perps involved (loon, marty, bo, dee, tony at a minimum, probably more) plus all the people who seem to be keeping quiet or holding back info, back in 81, and still to this day (Shiela, Rick, Greg, Justin, the Meeks, even during Josh's doc we see evidence of people unwilling to speak). Why would all these people be involved in a murder, which was the more you look, clearly pre-med? Why hold back information unless something or someone is making them (Josh even states he might be killed if he continues making the doc???)? Also, the blatant cover up and sweeping under the carpet by PCSO the DOJ ect just doesnt make sense unless they have something to loose by this case being solved. Were not talking about a drug find or a botched house burglary here, we're talking about a homicide in which 4 people where brutaly murdered. Now unless there is incriminating evidence againt LE to directly tie them to some involvment with the perps, why would they help low life scumbags like marty and bo avoid charge? I mean we know Bo had ties and connections but we're not talking about John Gottie here... these guys clearly didnt have money to offer LE for the blatant protection he/they recieved, there is only one other thing they could have had, a direct link to LE incriminating them in something alot bigger, something Marty/Bo/anyone else could spill if they where ever brought to justice.
DB92

Return to just speculatin'