Timeline 39

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Postby jhancock » Wed May 19, 2010 9:38 am

I disagree, Craig. There's a lot going on with this case right now that most people do not see. I'm not trying to say that I'm in "deeper" with this case than anyone else, but through working on part two of the documentary I am privy to certain events taking place behind the scenes, so to speak.

So, Cheryl, yes, there are people looking into that.

Frankly, I think this case is going to be solved within the next one or two years.
jhancock

Postby dawghouse » Thu May 20, 2010 4:35 am

jhancock wrote:Frankly, I think this case is going to be solved within the next one or two years.

What makes you say that, Josh? Can you elaborate, or is it just a gut feeling?
dawghouse

Postby jhancock » Thu May 20, 2010 6:40 am

It's more than a gut feeling; it's based on certain things that are going on and events that are taking place right now. I know that's pretty vague, but I don't want to say anything concrete until...well, until certain things happen.

But I can say that there's a lot of active interest in the case right now, probably more so than ever before. And by the right people, too.
jhancock

Postby gotbier » Thu May 20, 2010 8:17 am

WOW! This is great news Josh! To think that it may finally be solved is very exciting.
gotbier

Postby jhancock » Sun May 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Like I've said, there are things happening that most people do not know about--things about this case. Though it would be wonderful for those who "know things" to come forward, they are not needed for the case to be solved.

Keep your spirits up, and your faith!
jhancock

Postby jhancock » Mon May 24, 2010 3:58 pm

A lot of people think that the killers, or at least one of them, is still in the area. This explains the fear that exists surrounding this case, but one has to wonder if the people who committed the murders would commit another one in lieu of being "found out." The killers are more than likely in their mid to late fifties at this point.
jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

That is just what perplexes me about this case, an open and shut case concerning Marty, no usuable evidence, at least that has ever pointed to any person.

And a never-ending list of totally impeachable witnesses. "Solved"? Maybe.. But "prosecuted"?? You're kidding.

Thats what makes what happened to me so nonsensical. I've been told that if I had all the answers that I would be dead. Well, I'm here typing, so I guess that answers that question for you.... ??

To me this is just like a long dream, the type you never really believe. Remember what FDR once said....
Night Rider

Previous

Return to just speculatin'