Sheila

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Postby Doom Kitty » Sat May 29, 2010 9:14 am

Shelia who did the sketches look like to you?

I was just wondering if its possible if one or both sketchs could have been bait to mislead from the start
Doom Kitty

Re: Sheila

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

I don't understand why Justin is okay with writing a book about his side of the story, yet can't (or won't) verbally discuss it with anyone else. Or is this all about making money for him now, by trying to put out a book? I really hope not.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 am

Chic, show me a psychic who has a hit record near the quality of any court-utilized witness (not some fake jailhouse snitch, which is as reliable as a witch) and we'll talk. Psychics get less correct during a "good cold read" and they're considered brilliant? Allow me to puke on somebody's boots. "Bullchip!"

Love your icon/avatar!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 am

dmac wrote:Chic, show me a psychic who has a hit record near the quality of any court-utilized witness (not some fake jailhouse snitch, which is as reliable as a witch) and we'll talk. Psychics get less correct during a "good cold read" and they're considered brilliant? Allow me to puke on somebody's boots. "Bullchip!"

Love your icon/avatar!

Thanks for liking my avatar!

You're right....no information a psychic has provided has ever been instrumental in actually solving a case, and I'm aware that anything mentioned by psychics is inadmissible in court, but I do think that the info they do give to investigators can maybe help them to see the case in a new light, and pursue avenues that they may not have considered before, or ones that were overlooked during the initial investigation. I think that's why investigators really use psychics.
Chichibcc

Postby meankitty » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 pm

The psychics do leave a lot to be desired, since I think some of them already had info on the case that they regurgitated in their readings.
meankitty

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 pm

meankitty wrote:The psychics do leave a lot to be desired, since I think some of them already had info on the case that they regurgitated in their readings.

That's a big no-no....

I don't know if you've heard of the show "Sensing Murder," where a camera crew would follow psychics and investigators working on a case, and to prevent that scenario from taking place, the psychics, once they arrived in town and met with investigators were usually only given the victim's name and an item that belonged to them so that the psychic could pick up on that victim's "energy" to jump-start the reading.
Chichibcc

Postby meankitty » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm

How well did that turn out?
meankitty

Postby dmac » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Like a piss-poor joke at the expense of all involved, just as you'd expect. But there's always a body of water nearby. And psychics love hills, as if they are a geological oddity. Vomit.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby frida » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

I have felt disapproval for my criticism of Justin--folks have a soft spot for him--see him as a victim and seem to cut him a lot of slack. To harken back to Josh's post earlier in this thread concerning Justin's behavior toward Sheila--all else aside-how could he treat her this way? She has been nothing but supportive of him--I have never seen her say a negative thing about him. When everyone is preparing a welcoming lap for Justin, can we take a minute to think about Sheila? She spent the night giggling with her girlfriend and came home in the morning to the brutalized bodies of her Mother, brother and family friend. Throw a missing kid sister in the mix and I think that trumps murdering stepfather every time. What turned me off Justin totally besides his own iffy behavior in the interview? The minute the word "royalties" came out of his mouth (via Josh's relaying such). Royalties? Really? Wanna make some money off the tragedy do you?

Puke.

No matter what he fears, etc., he could meet with Sheila and her family privately and relay what he knows. Just to give them some sort of closure. From everything I have seen of Sheila, this information would not be used to hurt Justin in any way.

If Justin saw nothing and he's playing a game--he's a sick puppy.

If Justin has some idea that his memories were "planted" or manipulated by the adults in his life at the time, he has a responsibility to himself to find the truth.

If Justin did witness the crime, part of the crime or even just its aftermath, bottom line is as an adult man he should come clean. If not "officially" then to the families of the victims. It is sick and wrong for him not to. I can cut the frightened twelve year a lot of slack--the adult man--not so much.
I'm here all week folks!
frida

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm

dmac wrote:Like a piss-poor joke at the expense of all involved, just as you'd expect. But there's always a body of water nearby. And psychics love hills, as if they are a geological oddity. Vomit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chichibcc

Previous

Return to just speculatin'