I agree with the statement quoted at the bottom of this post:

True
8%
False
92%

Total votes : 13

POLL: MMB/LE Didn't Do It

Postby dmac » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Instead of abusing the forum with nonsensical posts, please participate in the above poll and be done with it. I'm very tired of people wasting time and space iterating "I don't believe it", without offering ANY evidence-supported alternate ideas, much less logical ways to explain away mountains of evidence indicating MMB/LE collusion. Below is the poll statement, above is the actual poll. Vote, and move on. If you're going to bitch about the facts of the case with witless "I don't buy it" retorts, you can just go away. Anyone who wants to participate on this forum should NOT waste others time with Meankitty-quality, moronic, "I can't show my math but that doesn't add up" posts.

If I or another mod points you to this poll, vote. Also, take it as a direct warning that "gosh, that just doesn't make sense" posts will not be tolerated. Explain how these murders are supposed to 'make sense', then provide a logical and fact-supported theory that 'makes sense' to you. Meankitty was banned several years ago, mainly for her THOUSAND-plus idiotic, wankfest posts.

Just to spell it out, if you vote TRUE, you agree with the below statement. If you vote FALSE, you disagree. Here's the statement. Vote and move on. Voting 'false' does not mean you believe MMB/LE are responsible for the murders.

In that I can't comprehend basic facts of the case, or I've done too little research, I choose to ignore overwhelming evidence that MMB (Marty, Marilyn,Bo, Dee, etc.) and LE (PCSO and CA-DOJ) were/are responsible for the murders and/or coverup. Without offering any supportable explanation for said overwhelming evidence, I instead choose to whinge on and on, wasting people's time with posts saying, "it just doesn't make sense", "I don't buy it", etc.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: POLL: MMB/LE Didn't Do It

Postby joe_mcplumber » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Only i don't believe it because i was there. I was as *there* as anyone excepting the perpetrators and the victims. I was close to all of the most significant principle liars, for some time prior to, and for years after, the crime.

It's possible that i misjudged just how close and trusted were my various relationships, so it's possible that there is information which people would not confide in me. It's possible that i remained friends with some of your most popular subjects for years following the crime, and they all managed to keep their mouths so resolutely and consistently shut that i never heard so much as a hint of the sorts of things you folks are saying. It's possible that drama addicts such as Marilyn could know more than they said that they knew, and yet refrain from dropping ominous clues. It's possible that everyone in this rather large cast of characters managed to refrain from talking to anyone else, and thus even the formidable Plumas County Rumor Mill, could never assemble anything like the conspiracies you've created here nor even cast whispers of suspicion on any of these suspiciously lying liars. It's even possible that nearly everyone in the county except me, was in on the conspiracy and subsequent coverup.

All this is possible. It just isn't very likely.

And if you would buy the hypothesis that someone such as myself could be successfully kept in the dark, in a tight-knit community full of eager gossips, then to be consistent you also have to question most of the tangential associations which comprise much of your "overwhelming evidence".
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:49 am

You're so right, Joe. Killers always confide in all their friends and acquaintances. They talk openly about it, brag, boast. All their innocent friends live with that knowledge and chalk it up to why their friends are so lovably wacky and fun to be around. Cold-blooded mass murder is just another thing that killers chat about over a game of checkers at the barber shop while their best pals, Sheriff Andy Thomas and Deputy Child Rapist Barney Shanks, argue with Floyd over sideburn etiquette. That's why the cops always catch the right guys and all murders are solved. The mere fact Marty, Bo, Dee, Loon, or anyone else never openly boasted of the murders directly to you is your prima facie proof they aren't involved, and your logic is 100% valid. How foolish of anybody not to trust these murderous asshats simply because they know how to smile and lie to a few people.

And I'd never, ever stoop to saying you were duped by scumbags like Dee Lake, Loon or anyone else involved in these murders. That they lied, time after time, directly to LE, Josh's cameras, myself, Princess, and others means NOTHING. Lying and using multiple, contradictory, laughably stupid alibis is yet another endearing trait of those rascally, lovable non-killers! And those that repeatedly threatened lives before and after the murders, and also confessed multiple times? Wow, Marty was such a scamp! He spared no expense to make a joke!

There's no need for you to read up on such human stains, or why their own words put their own heads in nooses. Nope, they never told you they did it, so they're clearly innocent. How dastardly people are to suspect otherwise. Those that can read case files and discern contradictions and lies- and their implications- should be mocked and ridiculed. Time and again, it's made me look so imbecilic, let me tell ya.

Thanks for clearing all this up for me. I'm now going to convert keddie28.com into a pro-ignorance, pro-killer, pro-corruption website and forum. I'm thinking of calling it The Plumas / Keddie Murders Happy Fun-Time Joy Place, "Where Ignorance (and a Dead Squirrel on a Stick) is True Bliss". Unless you have a better title... That tired old tagline, "exposing the truth one liar at a time" clearly has a hollow ring to it in the face of such a robust defense as yours, so it's only fitting you should have a say in rebranding this site.

But, on a serious note... (I hope my poking holes and poking fun weren't over the top, or misunderstood as hostile)

Read up on what these murderous assholes and their friends did and said before taking a passive-aggressive stance. Dee Lake and Loon are clearly involved, and your myopia may be due to your own proximity to them and the surrounding culture- and one's resistance to realizing they've been duped on such a massive scale concerning such an extremely ugly event. Look at how many people John Wayne Gacy had fooled, ffs. MMB, Dee, Tony, etc., didn't dupe everyone, including key members of LE. I hope we all live long enough to see them do the perp walk. And I hope they die in jail, repeatedly beaten by those who don't like child killers. After 'fair trials', of course.

PS- Joe, you may want to revisit what the poll means. If you vote YES it means you promote baseless, fact-free, wild speculation while ignoring the very facts of the case such untenable theories contradict. It was directed at kmik and others who prefer to flounder down rabbit holes without ever using logic or facts to support their gas-filled bags of excremental theories. "I prefer to be willfully blind to all the facts of the case because I want to believe Johnny and Dana got a ride home and were murdered by their taxi driver. I believe all murders should make perfect sense, and as I cannot make sense of the massive evidence against MMB and/or their complicated, bizarre sets of unknown motives, I'll pull a rabbit out of my ass and disappear up that black hole". Damn, it's suck-ass stupid, yet it's happening. Again.

Now, back to my spending December away from the aggro of this case...

Happy Holidays to all!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:28 am

Don't think i don't respect your work here dmac. You've done a lot of good stuff with material that i cannot go anywhere near, because i just can't. Material, in fact, which LE should've done a hell of a lot more with in the first place because that's their damned job. It isn't yours and i am grateful for you do it anyway.

All i'm trying to point out here is the same as i've been doing all along. Few of you folks were there. You're missing not just the piles of relevant details that LE omtted, edited, or never collected in the first place, the ones Josh apparently stole, and the inevitable mountain of details nobody thought to record because we didn't know if they were relevant or not. You're missing something just as big but more subtle and difficult to articulate, which is context. The overall zeitgeist, patterns of movement, relationship vectors and qualities, etc. pretty much all of reality that you don't have in your records, can't extrapolate from the comments of liars, and/or can't look up on Google.

I can provide some of that but of course, only from the perspective of this one unique temporal bubble of experience. You used to have a shitload more of those but you ran them off. Fortunately i'm not so sensitive and reactive and frankly, you crack me up.

"Happy Fun-Time Joy Place with Squirrel on a Stick" is fine with me. Look it's a goddam internet forum, for foruming on. They ALL get big, if they're at all interesting. Maybe a more useful tactic than chopping it up with a meat cleaver, would be to pluck the truly useful gems in real time and segregate them. Maybe have one of your mods draw graphs or spreadsheets, to organize and present all these allegedly overwhelming evidences, deductions, and lies, in a format that doesn't scare the shit outa people by exploding in their faces.

Anyhow you vacate the hell outa yourself and have a happy f*ing holidays too.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 pm

This forum has never been chopped with a cleaver. When I deleted my work from Josh's server, I kept the database from the forum and began paring it down so I could continue referring to it both as a historical record of sorts, and as the source for info [origins of rumors, progressing comprehension, debut of facts, etc.] it has become. I was not going to allow my work to be used to sell Josh's filth, but that didn't mean I was going to stop looking into the murders.

I was not intent on manning my own Keddie site. I have no taste for it, and lost my patience with idiots long before I killed Josh's site. I've run many websites over the years, including a couple very successful forums. Those had nothing to do with a topic as contentious as an unsolved mass murder, so I never dealt with the pilgarlics or trolls, just run-of-the-mill spammers and time-wasters. Even so, I grew weary of working in the industry AND doing it as a hobby, so I abandoned both forums.

I did not want to make this site, as I'd had my fill of louts when I was default admin of Josh's site, a job he was too lazy to do. I got blamed for his lack of control, and I resented the blow-back from trying to be myself AND having the unwanted dual role of admin for so many ingrates.

Josh's site kept building steam and forum posters as interest in his second 'documentary' grew. That momentum dispelled once it was released, and many felt Josh's work was an acceptable conclusion. This site has had much more traffic, but far fewer actual posters. It's now a much more daunting case for a newbie to tackle, and I'm not interested in holding their hands or leading people around. Unlike others, I'm not making money off this crime and have no interest in being Mr Nice Guy PR Machine. It sucks having to play that game in a day job, and I'll be damned if I'll waste my time doing it here. So be it, and consequences be damned.

This site and forum is not meant to mirror how I ran my other forums, which was very hands-off. I also don't want the case or this forum to be obscured by the same nonsense which has crippled critical thinking in the past. That's why I don't condone pointless, empty regurgitation. If a poster wants to recycle old, baseless theories, they'd better bring something new to the table and show their math. If someone expects to make vacuous posts without being called out and criticized, this is the wrong board.

That's how and why I run this site as I do.

BTW, posts are already singled out on a monthly basis and compiled here, and included in the monthly newsletter- damn! I forgot this months' letter again. C'est la vie. Ah, well, traffic is unexpectedly high this month, and I'm having to log on occasionally for maintenance, but I still want as much of the next several weeks away from here as possible.

I only have a couple mods, and one of them is too busy poorly defending her recent, horrid posts to moderate. It's also clear I can't yet trust her with compiling facts and logical conclusions.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'