Marty Didn't Do It. Maybe.

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Marty Didn't Do It. Maybe.

Postby dntblvu » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 am

In regards to joemcplumber, that areas around the cabins had crazy criminals running around, I've seen posts that Keddie was a safe tight knit community where one felt they could leave their doors unlocked. And Marylin felt it safe to leave her child alone while at the bar. It doesn't make sense.
dntblvu

Postby wild » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:16 pm

It never occurred to me that Marty could have been part of the Kautzer/Davis drug dealing eviction from Keddie. Knew they were all into drugs and at least knew of each other. I have looked on the forum for more info on this but don't seem to find any. If anyone can point me in the direction of posts on the subject, I would really appreciate it.
wild

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:31 pm

wild wrote:It never occurred to me that Marty could have been part of the Kautzer/Davis drug dealing eviction from Keddie.

Wild, I don't think there's any mentions of it other than in my recent ramblings: one - two - three - four - five- The basics are that PCSO claimed Kautzer, Davis, et al., were evicted for 'pushing drugs', and the Albins provided that info. We know Marty was fired around the same time (early March) as the others received their eviction notices. I believe back then it was still a 30-day-minimum notice required for evictions. If Marty was both fired and evicted, his eviction wouldn't be valid til mid-April or May 1.

Marty had to have already been fired to go to the VA. Rent was part of Marty's employment payment, so as of April he was out of work, plus needed to cough up an extra couple hundred for rent. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, lines up for Marty going to the VA mainly in an attempt to falsely get PTSD claims. We know that 'Plan 9 From PTSD' went down in flames, but Marty came back with Bo instead of benefits. We also know anyone claiming Marty and Bo met by accident OR at the VA is LYING. Marilyn has repeated what she told LE in 81: rent was paid through May 1. Perhaps they'd already been evicted, but we know the bank was already also after Loon's aunt to pick up payments on the dead red Pinto, as the Smartts had stopped doing so.

A lot of financial pressure was on the adults at 26.

Frank Mike Davis and Martel clearly made up a bad lie about Sue arguing with 'Avery Schreiber', their way of hiding the real suspect, Tony the Greek, under 30 extra pounds and 15 added years. All of these people were into drugs. Tying POIs to the murders- and ensuing coverup- is about tying people to certain social and business circles. The crimes connect to the coverup EXACTLY where social and business circles intersect.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:59 pm

I don't understand if rent was in fact paid up until May 1,1981 why was Marilyn staying with the Meeks after Marty and Bo left? Once those two were out of the picture, she could have had enough time before May 1 to get most of her belongings and the boys things. Just something that crossed my mind.
lynabus

Postby joe_mcplumber » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:50 am

dntblvu wrote:In regards to joemcplumber, that areas around the cabins had crazy criminals running around, I've seen posts that Keddie was a safe tight knit community where one felt they could leave their doors unlocked. And Marylin felt it safe to leave her child alone while at the bar. It doesn't make sense.

I said there were crazy criminals from the foothills, who were not actually from there either. They were transient in Plumas and of no concern unless you accidentally hitched a ride with them or otherwise came into contact with their crazy. I just happened to do a lot of that. People in Keddie wouldn't be concerned about them, and i wasn't either except if i was like, e.g., stuck in one their vehicles sliding sideways through bends in the canyon.

Not that Plumas didn't have its own crazies but we knew who we were. The illusion of security extended to pretty much the whole county precisely because people felt insulated from city-type crazy. The college was a political bone of contention because it deliberately brought the city in... FRC was associated with Peralta Colleges which is based in, and recruited from, the East Bay. This really irritated local folk but the actual recruitment numbers were pretty small and mostly confined to the college apartments.

"Tight knit community" is stretching things though, unless referring to loosely associated tight-knit cliques. "Patchwork", more like.
joe_mcplumber

Postby aeffects » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:04 pm

joe_mcplumber wrote:
dntblvu wrote:... FRC was associated with Peralta Colleges which is based in, and recruited from, the East Bay. This really irritated local folk but the actual recruitment numbers were pretty small and mostly confined to the college apartments.

Did Feather River College use Keddie cabins for student housing?
aeffects

Postby wild » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:09 pm

I believe the dorm in Keddie was used mostly by college students.
wild

Postby aeffects » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:14 pm

wild wrote:I believe the dorm in Keddie was used mostly by college students.

thanks....
aeffects

Postby dmac » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Read the second article shown here, and relevant followup posts:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=756&p=16406#p9748

And these of posts speak for themselves:
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=756&p=16406#p16405
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Hathor17 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:47 pm

First time poster here, I appreciate Joes run down on marty. I've been reading/absorbing as much as I can with fresh/unbiased eyes. Joes discription of marty sounds exactly like a man capable of commiting a crime of this sort. Sometimes ineffective men, "pussies" who can't dominate other men will seek to mentally and physically dominate those who are weaker than themselves ei women and children. I'm glad this hadn't occured to you though:) Ignorance in this instance speaks to your character
Hathor17

Postby budrfligh » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:45 pm

I agree usually a misogynist or abuser needs to harm those weaker or more vulnerable than themselves to pump up their fragile egos and prop their self esteem up. It also comes down to justifying the abuse with victim blaming. " Look what you made me do"
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 am

Yeah, I love the domination stuff- but isn't that hairspray on a permanent?

Complex assholes playing grabass.

Maybe Loon sat back and snickered, but Bo and Marty were running a marathon.

Figure that truth. I mean it.

Please make me rethink something. All I see is bullshit and hatred.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to just speculatin'