Why Not Kill the Target While Alone?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Why Not Kill the Target While Alone?

Postby dmac » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 am

Who was the target?

Johnny: Always gone, would have been killed in or near his downstairs bedroom entrance. Not upstairs. He was defending his family.

Dana: Was with Johnny, not supposed to be in 28 but Sue knew around x pm Dana was coming home with Johnny. Incomplete info from unreliable sources, Dana could be picked off alone during most of his short life.

TINA: Slept in the far side of the bed opposite Sue. If you want to prove Tina was a target, you must prove the killers KNEW she was home. Tina was not supposed to be there. She was alone ALL FUCKING DAY and nobody thinks Sue was a shit mom but Tina was a murderous conspiracy whore? Go fuck your troubled lives. Tina was a lightweight body. And a girl. The killers very poorly shifted the scene to make Tina the target, not Sue. Duh 101. Tina died before Sue, my logic and clearly not that of 99% of the fucknuts reading this. ALONE MOST OF THE DAY, pick her off any damned time,

SUE: the only victim to step in blood or have defensive wounds. Mama in defense. LOGIC: She was the entire target. Always home, with kids around. Alone but kids were always in and out. Catche her when kids are gone? No.

This was a PLANNED rage retribution towards an adult female. Sue, not Tina.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Why Not Kill the Target While Alone?

Postby JEP » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Great question! One I've never thought of yet it makes so much sense. It also brings up MORE questions.

1. While there was planning beforehand, I don't think there was a lot of time to plan or that it was well thought out. Something that has always bothered me is Loon's story about the "Sue being invited out" nonsense. Could she have gone to Sue's, checked out who was there, then reported back to Marty and Bo? Maybe pretending to check on Justin? Maybe to see if Johnny was there?

2. I have always agreed with your theory that Loon was the catalyst. What set her off? What pushed her to make Marty kill? Could it have something to do with Wade? Did Sue say something to Mama Meeks about the Wade/Marty/Loon situation? SOMETHING set her off! Loon was the one with the brains (relatively speaking) in this scenario. She wanted out of her relationship with Marty to be with Wade. Could it really be as simple as that? She is a sociopath. She will say or do anything to get what she wants. She told Marty something that made him agree to murder. I don't think the LE coverup was part of her plan. To me, that's the real mystery, why the coverup? I've read all the theories, I just don't know.

3. Is there a timeline devoted to Loon?

4. D I searched for the history of Marty's childhood, is there a link?

5. Justin: Maybe he was never scared of Marty or Bo. Maybe he was scared of his mother. Don't forget the painting! What a subtle message that was! If she participated in the murders, and he saw it...

6. It's late and your post has kept me up way past my bedtime. I've got to stop reading in the forum before I go to bed, now I won't be able to go to sleep
JEP

Postby dmac » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 am

1> I doubt it happened whatsoever. They've lied so often about when they went to the bar, always making it EARLIER than it actually was. It doesn't make sense to lie to say you spent hours LONGER at the bar (sipping the few drinks you admitted buying) unless you are trying to account for hours spent doing something incriminating. In this case, perhaps they placed themselves in the bar so early to make the 'asking Sue along' bullshit more plausible? Nope, because Marty and Bo never claimed that. REMEMBER: Marty and Bo were both asked what they saw that night ON THE WAY TO THE BAR. "nothing unusual" etc. If knocking on Sue's door had been part of the Loonibi, they both would have jumped at the chance to say SUE WAS ALIVE AND WELL LAST TIME I SAW HER.

There's no point in claiming they knocked on Sue's door at 11:30, when they actually went to the bar but, ultimately, that was Loon's claim. What were they actually doing that night before the bar? Does it have anything to do with the van parked out front of 28 when Tina went home? The boys lied about sleeping all night, so why not lie about what happened BEFORE they "went to bed"?

Ultimately, I believe Loon's BS was meant to convey a convivial relationship between Sue and her killers, and to explain away as a misunderstanding any sightings/evidence of MMB at or in cabin 28 Sat night. Remember: The Loonibi does not include knocking on Sue's door. Marty and Bo never spoke of it. Loon added it after she was away from Marty, as a first seed to incriminate M&B while distancing herself as a killer.

2> If Loon were a normal person, you'd need to look for motive behind her setting Sue up. Consider MMB to be sociopaths and the need for motive evaporates- at least a motive normal people try to accept as plausible reasoning behind inexcusable actions. Loon used men like toilet paper, and always blamed them for her own faults and failures. Look at it this way: Marty's job was over, and his job included rent. They were about to get the boot from 26.

Occam's Razor: Marty went to Reno VA, at Dee's suggestion, to try to scam them for PTSD benefits. Once that was shot down, he actually tried to use his counseling time to save his marriage. Loon wasn't interested in saving it and never visited Marty at the VA. Marty met Bo in Reno but it didn't happen at the VA, and it was a setup- the common connection being carnies. Bo's kids were and are carnies, marrying into the Gargano mob/carny family multiple times. Marty was a carny. Bo himself was a carny only to the extent he ran the phone scams (fake ticket sales, or Police Benevolent Society fundraiser crap). Bo and Marty already knew each other, or were set up via their common carny pasts. Bo didn't go to sleep on Marty's couch at 26 in order to pull some big murder or drug hit. No, Marty and he were going to pull Bo's fake media sales- most likely the tourist business map spoken of in Bo's interview- then skip town.

Marty figured Loon and the kids would stick with him, jump at the chance to go on an adventure like he'd done with his last wife and kids (hitching from Phoenix to the NW until landing in Corvallis, where his wife's water broke). Loon was having none of it. How did Marty come to choosing Sue as a target? He learned it from LOON, who told (truth or lie) that Sue had been coaching her to leave her abusive husband. Sue, of course, was the local hero (LOL) for leaving her abusive hubby. R-I-I-I-G-H-T! Just like Bush/Reagan never traded Hy Larner's Panamanian coke for arms! Marty not only had a longstanding fixation on Sue, but now Marty's decided Sue is the cause for the breakdown in his 'marriage'?!

I think Loon had enough bad blood with Sue, or simply needed a scapegoat. If Marty held a deep-seated lust for Sue, Loon would have sussed it, so jealousy would put a red laser dot on Sue's forehead. Loon strays from her men, not the other way round! Either way, it seems Sue was the chosen scapegoat for the dissolution of what was a damned sham marriage between a couple of monstrous troglodytes.

As for the coverup, drugs had little or nothing to do with the murders/victims. The fact Marty pointed the finger to Johnny and Dana as users and that it was probably a drug hit makes that clear. Put a mirror to Marty's face and you'll see the truth. What did the killers and corrupt PCSO elite and Crimely-DOJ have in common? They were all pushing drugs.

I laugh at those who think that, by connecting Bo to the Outfit, I claimed this was a mafia hit! Un-f-ing believable how stupid some people are! It wasn't- but why were corrupt Mob Squad DOJ twats choppered into Keddie? Listen to the interview (well, read the transcript for now) between Bo and Crimely and it's obvious Bo had no clue he was free and clear on a quad. He was shitting his pants. Crimely were there to save their own asses, and Bo was surprised he was cut loose with a klear path to Klamath.

3> No timeline devoted to Loon. What little there is on her is birth, a little knockabout family info, some of her marriages and divorces, yada yada. It would be interesting to timeline her LIES, however: When they first appeared, when they changed, etc- but that's a task for a prosecutor with access to more info than I've generated or collected.

4>Read Marty's timeline thread. His timeline has been updated with recent finds about his childhood, and the last several posts in the thread deal with them.

5> I doubt he gave a fuck about Bo until after they barged into 28. He had plenty of reasons to hate Marty and love/hate his mom prior to Saturday.

6> Can't help you there. I fell asleep at 8 watching Maltese Falcon, now I'm trying to get back to sleep!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 pm

2> If Loon were a normal person, you'd need to look for motive behind her setting Sue up. Consider MMB to be sociopaths and the need for motive evaporates- at least a motive normal people try to accept as plausible reasoning behind inexcusable actions. Loon used men like toilet paper, and always blamed them for her own faults and failures. Look at it this way: Marty's job was over, and his job included rent. They were about to get the boot from 26

This is what trips me up every time. Normal rules don't apply. Throw out logic and reason and that's pretty much where we are, isn't it? I agree though, Loon wanted out and damn if she didn't take everyone down with the ship, with no remorse I might add.

I asked about Marty's abuse because, like you, I had an alcoholic abusive father and I suffer from PTSD, although I've learned to manage it through medication and therapy in the past. I sense that's why you're somewhat protective of Justin. Only those that have been through trauma can relate.

As you can see, I'm once again up past my bedtime!!! Thanks for the reply post. It'll give me something to do this weekend.
JEP

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:07 pm

"Normal rules don't apply"

Look without rules. You need a telescope to see the nebulous gas in this bag. You need a microscope to pick apart the critical minutiae. 99.9% are blind to truth.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:32 am

You may add "No Remorse". Loon's every opportunity is to further her lies. She shows no empathy or sympathy for anyone, it's 100% about LOON. She only discusses herself, nobody else. You bring up Sue and she brushes it off as dandruff.

LOON: You be legally dead, hanged or shot, be-otch. I will personally pull the trigger up your Nazi cunt. FYI the explosive gas will kill you before the bullet penetrates your spine. There will be a trial and YOU WILL DIE. Call me Trigger rather than Nigger.

Copy/paste right here any example of Loon helping anyone but her sad sorry self.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby duffyman » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:29 am

What did Loon have against Sue? Jealousy. Sue, for all her poor standing in life stood in far better stead than Loon and Loon knew it. Loon was stuck in a marriage, Sue was single. Loon stood in Marty's shadow, Sue had men "coming to court" her. Loon depended on Marty's drug money, Sue had government money.

We can look at Sue now and see a poor soul in a bad way, but from Loon's perspective at the time, Sue would have looked like she was every bit of what Loon wished she was.
duffyman

Postby IPO » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:26 am

I don't think Loon lived in Marty's shadow. She was a controller. She knew how to use men. How could she be envious of Sue? Sue had five kids and no means of support other than the government. She lived in a slum. It sounds like the men she dated were losers. I doubt any of them were serious marriage prospects. Which of the guys we've heard she dated would have wanted to marry her and take on financial responsibility for five kids. Loon didn't need to get rid of Sue. If Loon's husband was unable to pay the rent she herself would be leaving Cabin 26. No, Loon is just a psychopath. Just like my mother, who also used my dad to get rid of all her problems. He was seen as the bad guy, while she chose who and when friends and family would be kicked out of their lives. She was the perpetual victim. Or so everyone thought.

I've attached a photo of my mother taken when she was 32 years of age and had five children.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
IPO

Return to just speculatin'