Anyone Near Shingle Springs?

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Anyone Near Shingle Springs?

Postby dmac » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:48 pm

With a camera? I need someone to do a drive-by photo shoot. Deep Stealth Background on Tony the Greek
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Anyone Near Shingle Springs?

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:38 am

It's a serious Q. SS is south-east of Folsom Reservoir. I have half a dozen places that need to be photographed before they disappear. In the vicinity is where Crim and Bradley lived. It's more than Tony. The number of scumfucks in the murders that come from the Folsom area is spooky. SS, Rocklin, Roseville.

The Garedakis family had a cabin in Shingle Springs, but they sold it- tales of dad crying over the loss all equate it to debts created by Tony's legal fuckups. Also much rage from Tony that the cabin wasn't there to hand down to the cunt his self. I want photos of that cabin.

I want photos of the houses Crim and Bradley lived in. They were not only on the same butt-fuck DOJ queen-scream dream team, they were neighbors.

In SS there's a place that sells Ice Cream and- wait for it- candles. I want photos from that joint.

It's a deadly serious request. PM me if you have access to the area and have a camera. 2mpx min.
Zero threat. legal or otherwise. Just hit the address, take several photos from different angles, then drive away.

I have Google Street View for most of the locations, but I need real photos from someone who knows how to shoot a building.

Even someone from SAC can take the kids on a Sunday Drive and do this. It's a piece of piss.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'