Trigger effect

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Trigger effect

Postby duffyman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 am

This is going to ramble a bit so please be patient.

There was a question lately about what was the trigger event that caused this murder to happen that night in particular. I don't think there will be a simple answer to that as I think it was a perfect storm of circumstance. The right people, the right time, the right words, whatever.

The same set of questions came up on the much more recent murder of Skylar Neese. In that case, an interesting theory came up that I think is pertinent here. Two girls conspired to kill a third, for dubious reasons. One is a Psychopath, the other is a Sociopath. The sociopath kills for the thrill of it and has no remorse. The Psychopath because of rage and regrets it later. The sociopath plans it out, thinks it out and may never act without a trigger. The Psychopath rages and is a pop, fizzle that does not have the concentration to pull off much more that a random kill.

Put the two together and add in that one has a crush on the other and wants to make an impression. BAM! Murder with utter brutality, not so much due to rage against the victim as it is the will of each to impress and outdo the other. The psychopath's pop, fizzle sets off the sociopaths plans.

These types of murders are damn hard to solve specifically because of the lack of obvious motive. If you remove one or the other of the two, it probably never happens and everyone goes on with their screwed up lives.
duffyman

Re: Trigger effect

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:16 am

To digress, look at Marty's fake IDs. April 11.

That was the party, thank god you weren't there.

It's that motherfucking simple.

I'm not kidding and not backing down. MOTHERFUCKER 11.
April 11 1981.

Marty felt bulletproof. You have no clue how cool he thought he was

Excellent post, Duff. Read the crap fest autopsy reports. It's impossible to come out the other end as distant as you presume to be. You naturally care, reading those reports may destroy you. Keep your distance, stay focused and distant.

This is for all: never focus on this case. Stay distant. This is the very nadir of human excrement. Go hug a child instead. Please do that. Let's make the Tina Fund: Help a child. Hug. Food. just being there is 100% everything she never had. Her life was torment, rape, and murder. Sue let that happen. Sue allowed that. Fucking sick.

Do good, not bad.

I think if we look at Sue's life, my bet is she endured hell as a child. I see it in other interviews, it's apparent. My bet is Tina is a shorter version of Sue. Sue died 35? That kept Tina 23 years shy of Sue's pain?

Do you understand how heinous this is? Presuming Sue's life is nothing but a measurement of pain? Well, this case has no happy endings. ''Closure' is psychobabble bullshit for talk show asslickers.

This should never have happened. Tina should be 51.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:04 pm

btw, thanks for mentioning Skylar and NOT the assholes. my sole response about that is as a reactionary dad. I'm too old to remember being 12. I'd grab them by their necks and execute them. I see them hurting Skylar, and I end their shit lives. Toss them aside for their lives in prison.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 pm

duffyman wrote:This is going to ramble a bit so please be patient.

There was a question lately about what was the trigger event that caused this murder to happen that night in particular. I don't think there will be a simple answer to that as I think it was a perfect storm of circumstance. The right people, the right time, the right words, whatever.

The same set of questions came up on the much more recent murder of Skylar Neese. In that case, an interesting theory came up that I think is pertinent here. Two girls conspired to kill a third, for dubious reasons. One is a Psychopath, the other is a Sociopath. The sociopath kills for the thrill of it and has no remorse. The Psychopath because of rage and regrets it later. The sociopath plans it out, thinks it out and may never act without a trigger. The Psychopath rages and is a pop, fizzle that does not have the concentration to pull off much more that a random kill.

Put the two together and add in that one has a crush on the other and wants to make an impression. BAM! Murder with utter brutality, not so much due to rage against the victim as it is the will of each to impress and outdo the other. The psychopath's pop, fizzle sets off the sociopaths plans.

These types of murders are damn hard to solve specifically because of the lack of obvious motive. If you remove one or the other of the two, it probably never happens and everyone goes on with their screwed up lives.

One thing about this case is the murderers of Skylar Neese loved to insert themselves in the victims relatives lives and brag about what they've done on social media. If we only had this for this case; however we do have Marty's "love letter" to Loon, the supposed LE interviews, etc. We do have Loon and her bs, Mama Meeks and her boy Wade-on film, on this forum and other forums, and yanno that old saying "give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Can't wait to see them swing...fuckers.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Social media is a lopsided lobster. I doubt like hell SM has increased murder rates. In fact, like ISIS, I feel SM can be utilized to prevent wretched stupidity. Prediction, info.

Sorry, I don't know Skylar Neese. I just watched the Cheshire murders, and I want about thirty pigs killed. They sat back and watched, Unforgivable. Were I a deputy, I'd have fucked the spoken rule and died protecting those kids. NO MOTHERFUCKING EXCUSE, these pigs listened to them being raped and slaughtered. Poured gasoline. Do you have any motherfuking clue? Don't lie.

We don't.

Breaking rank is what it takes to do right these days. Fucking horrid shithole America is.

We all come
to live
In America

Paul Simon
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Excellent wordage Duff!! A crush indeed!
Looking for a stressor here is rough because the stress is constant. However Marty was stressed about Loon. I sincerely doubt that was quite the event you're searching for as at first it didn't seem enough for this. However I think it was a perfect storm that exploded after some imaginary causation inside the killers heads.
budrfligh

Return to just speculatin'