Shooting Down Spec that J&D Had/Stole Drugs

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Shooting Down Spec that J&D Had/Stole Drugs

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:45 pm

OK, so why not move their own stash before the killings? Admittedly, grabbing all the tape, knives, rifle, hammer, takes seconds. As does running home from 28, swapping out the clothes Bo said they did, and running back to the bar. But it only takes seconds to hide your stash, too. Especially, as Charlie said, you knew Helter Skelter was coming down.

Funny punchline? Charlie Manson had no fucking clue what a helter skelter is. It's a roundabout slide for kids. So when beefed up on acid and with Paul McCartney's screaming those lyrics, "Helter Skelter is coming down" is benign: the purpose of a helter skelter is to fucking climb up and slide, come, down.

Sam Kinison once proffered Charlie's nonsense was so stupid, the Monkees were profound enough to be his bible prophecies: "Last Train to Clarksville for you, motherfucker!" Sam was brilliant.

Marty, Bo, Loon, Dee, Tony, Sly, Don, Rod, Crimely, are all twilight-dim bulbs.

It's been offered to me by some retired LE that there was no clampdown roadblock at the mouth of Keddie because LE wanted Tina to be removed without a hitch, that PCSO/Crimely wanted nothing found. I don't buy that, because the First Responders don't sound to me as in on the sick joke.

And, as per hiding the dope, they took almost one full fucking hour to hide Tina's body over the swinging bridge. They left house #28 between 4-430 am both wired and scared shitless. No sleep for YOU!

Naw, these fuckups, idiots they are, had all the time and opportunity to clean up 26. And it was a lazy few days before PCSO asked for search permission of 26. NOT A MOTHERFUCKING WARRANT, mind.

Marty screamed about drugs because he was sliding down his own helter skelter into his self-made hell. I'm absolutely certain drugs are the commonality between killers and korrupt kop koverup. But you must keep in mind Marty's flipout was a scream of anguish at the very guy who was fucing his WIFE, the dumb cunt he's just stolen four lives to reclaim for his indiscretion with Sue.

Whatever his scream statements really were, he was trying to throw a spotlight on Wade as drug kingpin and soon-to-be followup victim. The only thing clear from those refs is, in other witness statements, Marty was calling many people, saying he was wide awake with plenty of uppers and coming back from Klamath to Plumas to finish the job, take down all the boyfriends.

With what we now know, this means those fucking Loon AND those fucking Sue. And any other fucks he had on the side, for that matter. Loon made him kill Sue to retain their bed, but was already fucking Wade.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Marty didn't give one fuck about his stash when he threatened Wade in front of LE.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Shooting Down Spec that J&D Had/Stole Drugs

Postby budrfligh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:13 pm

I think the link to the drug trade is complicit in the LE cover up. J&D had no drugs in their tox screens so in the 80's /30 days pot /3 days coke and 24 hours LSD. If anything they knew who had what on a teenage level. Drugs are not motive for murder but COULD BE FOR COVER UP.
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:18 pm

I also am not certain Martywasa king pin or dealing drugs. Usubstantiated rumors so far imo.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:12 pm

And PCSO/CA DOJ made certain they remained just rumors.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'