Sue didn't drink...

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Sue didn't drink...

Postby duffyman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 am

OK, tiny little point here but hey...

Growing up in the 60's and 70's there was a definite behavior pattern with smokers and drinkers.

For whatever reason, I knew several drinkers who didn't smoke, but I never knew a smoker who didn't drink - at least privately.

I think the rebel strain that brought many youth to smoke, worked to start them drinking alcohol also. And you might start drinking in school without smoking, but if you were bold enough to smoke, you always drank too.

So the fact that we know Sue smoked tells me right off, she most probably was not above having a drink. Like I said, a minor point but it throws another lie to rest in my book. Now why it was so important as to generate a lie in the first place is another question.
duffyman

Re: Sue didn't drink...

Postby budrfligh » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:29 am

Perhaps it is as simpe as Marty meeting with Sue during the previous months at a bar. If she didn't drink there is no reason to go around asking bartenders if they had seen her with anyone. Then the affair/ motive would go unnoticed. We know she had drinks with Darrel. But it was played down by her " friends" Nina Meeks and Loon which makes it suspicious in my book.
budrfligh

Postby Ausgirl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm

There's a thread here somewhere I was just reading the other day, which pretty much debunks the notion that Sue didn't drink, via all the info regarding her and Dareyl going for drinks, or Sue going round his place for drinks, etc. and them meeting up at bars, Which doesn't mean she was a lush.. or that she never drank around her kids. But it does suggest she did in fact drink at times, another example of her life being whitewashed. Which I suspect has as much to do with the way we (as a society) tend to saint the dead and especially those regarded as victims, as it was anything to do with deflection from this crime.

The sainting of Sue, while understandable, has been a detriment to understanding the mechanics of this crime. It's hard to break away from the perception that lookking at a victim warts-and-all is somehow "blaming" them for what happened, but it's not so and I'm glad we're starting to look at her life without scales on our eyes.
Ausgirl

Postby lynabus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:49 am

Sue also had her 36th birthday on March 29 I believe, just short of two weeks before she was murdered. I thought I read it here that she was in a bar and it was for her birthday. She very well could have worn that pink suit for her birthday celebration. Which leads me back to the original thought I had. You don't just go to a bar and smoke cigs like a xhimney and not have a drink or two or three. Especially on your 36th Birthday.
lynabus

Postby lynabus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 am

March 24th was Sue's 36th birthday.
lynabus

Postby lynabus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Loon posted Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:03 am
I have been very ill for the past 2 weeks so will make this short.
I have 2 questions; how is it that so many people know more about Bo than I do? He lived with us for a short time.
How and why would Marty, Bo, and Dee take Tina? Wade himself said that Marty told him he was going to Reno (for drugs), (to get car parts).
I have a statement to make: None of us were drunk or high on drugs that night when we left the lodge to go back to the cabin. In fact, in the 3 years that I was married to Marty, I never saw him drunk. He just did'nt drink and neither did I. While Bo was there, I never saw him drink either.

Apparently none of them drank....we just go out for a few. ..really? Might as well just stay home...right?
lynabus

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:44 pm

lynabus wrote:Loon posted Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:03 am
how is it that so many people know more about Bo than I do? He lived with us for a short time. (How is it most of what everyone KNEW about Bo was lies? And you PARTICIPATED in his ALIBI...)

How and why would Marty, Bo, and Dee take Tina? Wade himself said that Marty told him he was going to Reno (for drugs), (to get car parts). Why would you <and any other non-participant> allow any of them to rape Tina, or take her alive? She was dead when she left 28, full stop.

I have a statement to make: None of us were drunk or high on drugs that night when we left the lodge to go back to the cabin.

'When we left the lodge to go back to the cabin' is very telling. She calls it the lodge rather than bar. She calls 'it' the cabin, NOT home. As McCrim should state, she's only stating they were heading in the direction of a cabin. No, in fact, they were 'going back' to a cabin. No mention of 26 or home. And absolutely nothing to indicate 'heading home' means anything more than heading in that direction.

In fact, in the 3 years that I was married to Marty, I never saw him drunk. He just did'nt drink and neither did I. While Bo was there, I never saw him drink either. Loon has conflicted this many times.

It's been stated Loon was a lush at one point, which is why she was a teetotaller in Plumas. Ex-alcoholic. Add that salt to the to the pinch you already use.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:35 pm

I think you meant 'McClish'.. and wow, very interesting to apply statement analysis to Loon's various stories. Might become my new hobby, if I get time.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:51 pm

I DEFINITELY meant 'McClish', and wasn't, whatsoever, thinking of Crimely at that moment.

Beats hell out of yesterday, being nudged awake by a passing friend in the library: I'd fallen asleep, typing mid-sentence, out cold.

I woke up in a Soho doorway
    A policeman knew my name
    He said you can go sleep at home tonight
    If you can get up and walk away

http://www.google.com/search?q=who+are+ ... 8&oe=utf-8

My typical day: Get up far too early, go to work. I spend an average of ten hours a day on my feet, and it leaves me dead to the world.

Back to McClish, I've utilized what I learned from statement analysis clmost constantly since. Before you nailed his writings to the church door, I already knew many of the lies spoke the truth... in their denials and fuck-ups, re herrings, contradictions, the key players all spelled out the crime and coverup. The bridge. Justin 'saw'. Loon never knocked on the door. "Oh, that damned bridge". Others involved. Reverse alibi for Tony. None of it spoke louder than why remain silent when Bo and Marde are dead:

THIS WAS LOON'S GIG.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'