Former Quincy Resident

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Former Quincy Resident

Postby Max » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 pm

It was by sheer accident I found this site. I feel mad like everyone else who lived in Quincy at that time, no closure to this horrific crime. I lived in Quincy from 1974 to 1984. I attended Feather River College from 1974 to 1976. I moved to Keddie a couple of months after the murders in June 1981. Here’s what I know.

(Ausgirl wrote): “Sue did date on occasion, but did not have men around the house a lot and did not have anyone move in. Sue is not known to have associated with 'undesirables'.”

“Various Others Appearing On the Timelines”
"Loretta Levy - Picked up a hitchhiker in Quincy and drove him to Twain. He asked questions about the murders and seemed nervous. Loretta said he looked like suspect 2 on the composite sketches.”

(quincygirl wrote): “Also, the people you listed: Loretta Levy who gave a hitch hiker a ride, she was the wife of a friend of my x husband. I remember him coming to our house after the murders (could have been days, weeks or months, I don't recall) and telling us that Loretta KNEW who the murderer was, that he was very fearful. I don't remember being alarmed by the revelation (I always thought Loretta was a whack job) but he was pretty adamant about it. They divorced a year or so later because he found out that Loretta was a heroin addict...you might want to add that to the description.”

Loretta Levy was a “whack job” and part of a group of heroin users that moved into Quincy. Her supplier was Bob Donnelly. What I do know about Bob Donnelly is he was from Orville and his parents were Hells Angels. Bob was dating Sue Sharp in 1981 and may have met her at Feather River College. I believe the hold thing was drug related. What is the effect on a person(s) taking heroin and LSD at the same time?
When Loretta left Quincy in 1983, two derelict looking guys from Oroville were “looking for her” because she burned them over drugs. I was told by many folks in Quincy that the murderers were two ex-cons from Oregon and looking for pay back over drugs. I wonder if “Oregon” was confused with “Oroville”? Is there a connection?
Max

Re: Former Quincy Resident

Postby ache » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Any additional information on this Bob Donnelly Max? Was he living in Quincy in 1981 or was he travelling back and forwards from Oroville? Do you know what he drove or what he looked like? I don't think his name ever came up as one of the people linked to Sue, so any extra info you have would be great.
I found
after all the searching,
life was only what I made it
ache

Re: Former Quincy Resident

Postby Max » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 am

Bob Donnelly was living in Quincy in 1981. Regarding the vehicle he drove, all I can remember is it was an older pick-up truck. I am sure there are people who remember Bob, but may not have known about his hard drug problem.
Max

Return to just speculatin'