Questions

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Questions

Postby JEP » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi,
/?
Glad to be here, I've never joined a forum before. This case caught my attention several years ago and I continue to come back to it from time to time to see if there's any new information. I read Sheila's book and saw the documentaries, but they didn't really answer any of my questions. I can't for the life of me understand how four people can be killed, in such a brutal fashion, in such a small community and no one has been arrested. It seems Thomas was a friend of Marty's but it seems to me that the murder of one woman and three children would trump any friendship. Why was Tina taken from the house? Why were the boys left alive? How could anyone sleep through that horror? That house was small, really small.

I don't think Marilyn's hesitation was asking Sue to go drinking. Maybe the guys wanted to confront Sue and wanted Marilyn to be there and she didn't want to go. If Marty was angry with Sue over the whole marriage breaking up thing, then why would he want her to go drinking with them? Makes no sense to me. Which bring the question: what was the motive?

Why were the boys left alive? I find it hard to believe that anyone slept through the murders, and if they didn't, why didn't they talk?

Why would Justin protect his mom if they're not that close?

Thank you for this forum and letting me be a part of it!

These users thanked the author JEP for the post:
dmac (Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:10 pm)
JEP

Return to intros