New to this Cabin 28 site...

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

New to this Cabin 28 site...

Postby jefferzzzz » Mon May 23, 2016 7:21 pm

I've been researching the Keddie murders for 6 years or so, after a hiatus for a couple years. I was wondering if there were any new developments, so googled the older groups and of course, they were all gone. I was so excited to learn of the hammer being found, but I hope that it being in the pond for so long hasn't destroyed all the evidence. I found the threads about Sheila, Josh and Marilyn to be a shocker to say the least, although, they were good reads.

I also wanted to thank gmac for allowing me to join, it is greatly appreciated so thank you! I have a ton of reading to do to catch up, so will be submersing myself into old threads for a while. It feels good to be back and researching!
jefferzzzz

Re: New to this Cabin 28 site...

Postby dmac » Mon May 23, 2016 10:54 pm

WB- the only reasons I deleted your acct was because you'd posted so infrequently and hadn't logged on in ages. I regularly purged members for such inactivity (and still do), but I've found the 'questionairre hurdle' to be a far more effective way to keep them from signing up in the first place.

I hope your new account is used more often, and you enjoy your renewed interest. This case is exploding, and I can't begin to go into detail.

Ka-BOOM!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
jefferzzzz (Tue May 24, 2016 8:09 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: New to this Cabin 28 site...

Postby jefferzzzz » Tue May 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Thanks again dmac... I'll definitely be checking the boards more often. :-)
jefferzzzz

Return to intros