Hey guys!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hey guys!

Postby SpookyKid » Fri May 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Thanks for accepting me! I'm glad to be here. I recently saw an episode of People Magazine Investigates about the case and I became fascinated with it. It's obvious there was a lot going on behind the scenes in Keddie so it will take me some time to get caught up on all the work you guys have done. I would love to see this case resolved and admire all the effort dmac has put it into resolving it.

These users thanked the author SpookyKid for the post (total 2):
budrfligh (Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:36 pm) • dmac (Sat May 20, 2017 1:22 am)
SpookyKid

Re: Hey guys!

Postby dmac » Sat May 20, 2017 1:28 am

Thank you for introducing yourself. About 0.9% do. Welcome aboard, and the "For Newbies" section still blows my mind. We're a meticulous lot.

There was a massive spike in traffic a couple nights back, coinciding with the repeat of the TV show. Scared the crap out of me, because the server went offline. I ended up taking the photo gallery offline, because it's the biggest drain, and I realized that gallery has way too much shit. Photos I deleted from the forum years ago. Gorehound trash. Years ago, we discussed those photos intelligently. Impossible now, so I'm dumping the photo gallery.

If you care about the case, your efforts will be rewarded. That's the lie I've been telling myself going on ten years.

Thanks for joining. Seriously. I appreciate the enthusiasm.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
SpookyKid (Sun May 21, 2017 1:39 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Return to intros