Better Late Than Never

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Better Late Than Never

Postby ghetto spaghetti » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Long time lurker, relatively new poster, and completely overlooked the part where I should introduce myself.

Been interested in this case since I saw The Strangers; you know, the movie "loosely" based on Keddie (enter guffaws and snorts). Lord, I wish this case was as simple as The Strangers and could be explained away by a pack of freakshows looking for a thrill kill. There are so many intricacies and subplots to this case; illegal substances, desperate people doing desperate shit while they hover just below the poverty line, shitty parenting, mob ties, racketeering, carneys, police corruption.......WTF? Every possible kinda weirdness preceding and following utter savagery.

Trying to read and reread all the forums. So much material, so many twists and turns. Would really like to see this case solved. Probably won't be a frequent poster, as I'm not sure what I could possibly add to the discussion, but I'm sure I'll have questions for the experts. Count on that. Thanks for all the hard work on this site, the crazy research efforts, and the genuine interest in bringing responsible persons to justice. Thank you.

These users thanked the author ghetto spaghetti for the post (total 2):
Mikey71 (Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:04 pm) • budrfligh (Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm)
ghetto spaghetti

Return to intros