Hello from Wisconsin

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Mikey71 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:19 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for adding me. I have just learned of this case through ID channel people investigation. I was shocked by this case obviously do to horrific nature but also because of the blatant corruption that was happening with no consequences. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction. If not for the people dedicated to this case ( dmac) these individuals in positions of authority would have remained protected no questions asked. Yes it's 36 years later but truth coming out is what is important. I've been reading everyday and night now for last week and barely scratched the surface. The amount of information is staggering and dedication is Crystal clear and wish there were more people like the ones on here. People tip toe around authority and families of victims however if unsolved Everyone is fair game and truth is what matters. What resonates with me is two crimes. Murder and cover up. I doubt I can do much to help, dmac and others have invested and uncovered so much. I live far away and don't know the area or key players. I like to believe I have common sense however and follow the bread crumbs. I see reasons some things aren't stated but are there if your listening to what is being said. I won't post much because I don't want to be a pain in the ass I will use the search option. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of this and thank you for all your hard work. It seems it's about to pay off
Mikey71

Return to intros