Well...hello!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Well...hello!

Postby jhancock » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm

For any of our new visitors, my name is Josh, and I'm the writer and director of both documentaries on the Keddie Murders. I've also been an English teacher for (gulp) fourteen years. Thank you for checking out our site and our forum, and feel free to contribute!
jhancock

Re: Well...hello!

Postby mosaic » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey Josh,

I just want to say I have been following this case since the "red board", bought your book, watched your movie part one, ordered part two, and have only now felt comfortable enough to register. Congrats Josh, you and your crew have done an amazing job.

As for the rest of you guys, hello:)

These users thanked the author mosaic for the post:
not sure (Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 am)
mosaic

Postby Ausgirl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:17 am

Hiya Mosaic, welcome to the forum! Glad to have to you join in. :D
Ausgirl

Postby mosaic » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks Ausgirl. I guess I did it wrong, I should have started a new thread. I may have been reading awhile but I am still getting the hang of this posting thing. Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
mosaic

Postby aufan33 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi, Josh I just got informed about the murders about a month ago and I was wondering if you might could help me and give me your professional thoughts on why these crimes haven't been solved? It seems like everyday I am reading something new on the web. This is a terriable crime that happend and things like thin don't normally get intrested in things like this but this has really got me curious. Thank you for the movies and the website. aufan33
aufan33

Return to intros