Howdy there!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Howdy there!

Postby dawghouse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm Dawghouse. Well, OK, I'm Jim. Dawghouse is because I have a couple of dogs and I play a dawghouse. I live on the southeast coast, practically a world away from most of you left-coasters.

I became aware of this case about 2 years ago, doing some research on the Black Dahlia murder, I followed a link to the old red board. The posts over there made for some interesting reading, and I eventually found my way to Josh's research. I find Johnny and Dana compelling, as I can't help but think that we would have been friends had I grown up in Quincy or Keddie. Good hearted with the occaisional bout of trouble. My heart truly goes out to Sheila and her brothers and the Wingate family, and anyone else personally affected by this tragedy. What appears to be some serious missteps by law enforcement adds insult to injury.

I try to only post when I can really contribute to the conversation, so I don't post too much compared to some of the all-stars on this board. (No offense intended to frequent posters.) I also don't want to offend the victims or their families. I don't pretend to have any kind of real investigative skills, just a pretty good grasp of logic. I am, after all, just a dumb 'ol musician...
dawghouse

Return to intros