Hello

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hello

Postby awareness » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi, Im new here. Have been reading the board (and the prior board) for quite some time now.

I drive by Keddie every year and had always wondered what the dilapidated Keddie Resort sign was about before I sadly figured it out. All of those smaller towns, Belden, Storrie, Keddie... they seem so small yet intriguing and somewhat empty.

Very sad in my opinion that this crime has gone unsolved and L.E. doesnt seem to make it a priority to give it the attention it deserves. Four people died, they all had value in the world. At least there's the kind souls who cared enough to not forget and make the documentary.

My knowledge and expertise is far less than most people here, but I thought Id finally join and perhaps one of my thoughts could contribute somehow. Thanks for having me.

PS - Ive gotta say, worst crime scene photos ever. It wasnt some attempted assault. FOUR people had been killed. What is up with the very few photos? That above all else is a FAIL for L.E.
awareness

Re: Hello

Postby meankitty » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm

I don't think they released all of the crime scene photos to Josh.
meankitty

Re: Hello

Postby jhancock » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Quite the opposite; I have the entire recorded walk-through of the crime scene as well as a description of each individual and labeled photo. Each labeled photo in the walk-through was released to us and we have seen them all and even painstakingly matched their audio recording with the correct label. Naturally, we only showed a certain few in the documentary, and none have been released online, and never will be.

I'm not saying this to say "look what we have"; I'm saying this because you consistently state that PCSO withheld material from us. I'm insisting that they did not; that in the words of the sheriff the entire case would be "turned over" to us; and that we had access to every single file available (unless files were taken years ago by people like DT or DeCrona). I suppose this is a sticking point with me because the suggestion that the PCSO withheld material from us implies that there was someone at the PCSO who was involved enough in the case to even know what material to withhold. And I am telling you that there was not.

These users thanked the author jhancock for the post (total 3):
bliss (Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 pm) • gotbier (Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm) • MommylovesMax (Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm)
jhancock

Return to intros