Question on children asleep

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Question on children asleep

Postby Bozdog » Tue May 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I moved to Portola in January 1981 and remember hearing about the Keddie Murders while in High School. I do not remember ever meeting any of the involved, didn't get to Quincy that much due to none of us had our drivers licenses at the time. I have been interested ever since though. It was a horrible crime and I can not believe it has never been solved, kudos to the film makers for opening it up for discussions, that may be the key! My first question that has been bothering me is the small children asleep in the next room. If the killer(s) were there for 10 hours as speculated, how can the children have been asleep all that time. I know of no children that sleep for 10 hours plus.. this has probably been discussed but I did not find it while reading other posts.
Bozdog

Re: Question on children asleep

Postby tinkerbell » Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

I don't want anyone to be sorry about what they have to say nor try to hide it...that is what has happened for the past 30 years...everyone (including my family) have kept it quiet or hidden from us and it could have and SHOULD have been taken care of all those years ago...and I do appreciate you going and cleaning it up...I dont get down there that often, but when i do i try to clean it up and put some flowers on it...IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED....
tinkerbell

Return to intros