de-introduce yourself

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

de-introduce yourself

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 am

Hi. I'm rational thought. I think things through, look things up, do some research before I blow my wad and make an ass of myself. I don't think the forum is dead, nor do I think dredging up old stupid arguments with lame questions already answered is the way to bring supposed life back to this forum. Nor do I think 100 posts in two weeks is helpful to one damned thing revolving around the case, other than to destroy continuity and context already painstakingly provided by others that came prior, those with enough brainpower to think rationally.

Some are willfully too stupid and lazy to do their own research, yet spout off like absolute hopeless teenaged assholes, and try to live some lie that they are innocent and charmed. 100 posts within a couple weeks? About absolutely nothing? It seems some jackasses think spewing vitriolic bullshit is the equivalent of refreshing discourse. Sorry, I don't watch Fox News, so SCREW YOU BANGTANGo. Please, take the money back on the DVDs and imagine you never heard of this case. Go find some dead-end case where you cannot disrupt logical progression with your illiterate blatherings.

Basically, Bangtango, take your lazy, stupid ass back to nowhere. You are, since Craig, the biggest asshole ever to blindside this case. You are a waste of time, space, brain cells, and skin. You don't care about reading, research, logic, discourse, established evidence, or any other thread on this forum. You read them so you can respond in some haphazard, tourrettes-derived fashion. You don't give one good god damned about this case. To put it politely, you have no pony in this race, so please go home.

You only care about making YOU stand out.

To that, and to you, I say PISS OFF.

Use the search function of any browser to research that one, you shameless pariah.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 5):
William Lee (Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 am) • not sure (Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 pm) • Indigo (Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm) • meankitty (Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:19 pm) • gotbier (Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:51 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: de-introduce yourself

Postby Indigo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm

When BT first joined, there was a link to her public web page posted. Two of the things she "loves" say it all.

s-c-s--xx's Interests/General - i love: ............ negative attention, ..........., getting reactions out of people, ........

As dmac has pointed out, she has done nothing but call attention to herself and derail this forum with her nonsense posts. Remember, to not have to wade thru them, just click on her name on the members list and select Add Foe. >:-(
O, what a tangled web we weave; When first we practice to deceive! ~
Sir Walter Scott

These users thanked the author Indigo for the post (total 5):
not sure (Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 pm) • MommylovesMax (Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm) • Chichibcc (Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 pm) • meankitty (Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:19 pm) • gotbier (Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm)
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Re: de-introduce yourself

Postby gotbier » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Wow, I had not noticed that. That certainly does explain a lot! and . . . . .

DON'T GO D

These users thanked the author gotbier for the post:
MommylovesMax (Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm)
gotbier

Return to intros