Hello

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hello

Postby SGRider » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello...Joe in Texas. I was told of this case by a friend about a week ago, and she showed me the main website. I had never heard of it before. I can't imagine this horrible event not covering the entire United States even in 1981. I've haven't seen the DVDs yet but I do have them on order, so at this point I know only what I've read here and on the main website. For now, I'll just say cold cases can be and are solved, so keep the faith. For instance, the Kilgore Kentucky Fried Chicken murders here in Texas; the case went from 1983 to around 2007 (and yes DNA was the major evidence that finally solved the case--Pinkerton plead guilty and Hartsfield was found guilty), so there is hope the guilty parties will eventually be identified with certainty in the Keddie murders.
I'll watch the DVDs when they arrive, and I'll continue to read these posts. I really don't have much of an analytical mind, so I probably won't post very often, but I did want to join as my way of showing support to the Sharp and Wingate families, and also support toward a definitive resolution to these murders. As I said before, cold cases can be solved, and I really believe this one will be solved although probably not today or tomorrow, but someday.
Thanks
SGRider

Re: Hello

Postby jhancock » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Welcome, Joe! We're glad you're here :)
jhancock

Re: Hello

Postby gotbier » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes, welcome Joe, and you will NOT be disappointed when you watch the DVD's. I've watched them about 6 times now and am still in awe of the time & work that went into the making. The people here are very helpful and friendly so don't be shy if you have questions, comments, opinions, theories.

Leslie
gotbier

Return to intros